• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Caladbolg and the Servants scaling implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't scale, completely scenario based, Fergus was already influenced by Schenzahade's NP making him the Protag, plus had a grail power source, plus his NP have more power against structure (it isn't that powerful against anything not landscape).

Super scenario based power-up, normal Fergus have no access to it.

Do you mean this when you say he was buff by Shera NP?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

He understood when he woke up this morning, that he did not have what it takes to be a king. Fergus says that everyone was just being quiet about it because you are all too gentle to him. You watch him quietly, with serious eyes.

Da Vinci says that Fergus did become king once, in his lifetime, but he let his lover's son take the throne for a year. However, that son was so well-beloved that the people hoped he would continue to rule. Fergus thinks his older self must have realized that he was not suited for kingship. And since he was so full of desire, he must not chase the position of king out of greed. Instead…

Fergus: Just as a lone man, I should try to fulfill my own desires to the end. In other words, I realized that being a proper man means to place more importance on the things I care about.

Astolfo: Things that you care about?

Fergus: Of course, the answer is this. Fighting and women.

Mashu: (Senpai, senpai. The presence of the usual Fergus-san is here…!)
You hush Mashu and let Fergus continue to speak.

Fergus: In the story told just now, things actually happened the other way around. I wanted Nessa as my lover, so I gave the throne to Conchobar. Selling the throne because I desired a woman's body, ah, I really am the worst of the worst---

Scheherazade: So… what are you trying to say!? Your story is wandering all over the place!

Fergus: Yeah. I'm not a story-teller but a warrior, so I hope you'll overlook that, but… it can't be helped. Let's talk about the main topic.
Anyway, Fergus now knows of the strength of women. He recognizes that they can be strong opponents. Then, he poses a question to Scheherazade. In Agartha, she has created a world in which women hold the upper hand. Why is that?

Scheherazade: Did I not say it before? This was formed with Columbus's wish as its core…

Fergus: Is that so? That man's wish was to "profit hugely from slavery", so he did not necessarily need it to be women. It was indeed the result that he was pleased with a world full of women. But on the other hand, he would have gladly done the same thing even if it was a world where men were on top.
If it was Columbus's wish, he would have been fine with a world of men ruled by a repressive king too. But the world that Scheherazade created had oppressive queens instead, and Fergus asks again, why is that the case?

Scheherazade: That is… that's…?

Fergus: You don't even know it yourself, so it's something subconsciously done. I see, it's as I thought--- That is because you fundamentally fear "men" as existences that "bring death".
That is the reason why men were managed and treated as pets. Fergus understands that this thought was planted into Scheherazade's heart because of the king she accompanied for a thousand nights. He calls that king a sinful man, who is disqualified from kingship in a different meaning than Fergus is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The only thing the Np seem to have done is give Lily Ferg. The 'presence' of normal Ferg. Which would still fit in with the whole thing about him jumping into a poison swamp to gain access to his older self powers.

As For the Holy Grail thing. You gonna have to point me in the direction of that. The only mention of him being amp by an Object I can find is Columbus Box and even then he ONLY used it to regenerate himself from the damage he was dealing to himself as he accessed his older self powers.

As for Calad being stronger against landscape. Well I mean even the normal Calad has this feature and we see him using it to destroy the land in his FGO Np animations soo....

I'll summarize my argument. I believe this is more or less just normal Ferg power. The only extrodianary thing going on here is that Lily Ferg has found a way to tap into his older self power. This is what resulted in the name being different.

The only possible thing that MAY say that this is beyond the norm is that this Calad has a different name. However everything else point to this being normal Fergus powers. Because every resource he had avaliable was used to for the goal of tapping into his older self power. Never once is the topic or idea that Lily Ferg would surpass his older self brought up. Also because this aint a Broken Phantasm so it pretty safe to say that Caladbolg is working well within it intended parameters

Two road lies beyond here.

We could take the one that makes us jump through a few hoops and make a couple of assumptions. So that we can fit this into the perceive notion of power level we currently have.

Or

We take the option outright given to us. The one that make us jump through the least amount of hoop and make the least possible amount of assumption because we are told this is what went down.

Wow, you really want to wank Caladbolg that hard. Cause nope, Fergus ain't that strong. I take the nerf side, cause I know TM's writing, and this is one of the "only one time" power-ups. Trust me, it wouldn't scale and would get patched in one of the FGOMs with Nasu saying it is a one time power-up.

Anyway 6-C is way too high for it, outliers tend to get patched. Since EA still need to remain Nasu's top wank toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back