• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Garou vs Pikachu (Anime)

AquaWaifu said:
Can Awakened Garou amp himself beyond Groudon and Pkachu? Or is this key instead hi peak and he can't go any further?
Yes. He can go from having trouble clashing with a guy with over 11 trillion lives (Golden Sperm) and then absolutely destroy every single life that he has in just a few seconds.

He also has these:

Ô¼ø Having Reactive Evolution that makes him go from being one-shotted to one-shotting in seconds;

Ô¼ø Having precognition via Analytical Prediction;

Ô¼ø Having Instinctive Reaction;

Ô¼ø Being skilled to the point he mastered all the martial arts of the OPMverse and to the point he has created his own martial art that he defines as having "no weaknesses";

Ô¼ø Attack Reflection via WSRSF that has been shown to work on electric moves;

Ô¼ø Stats Amplification via Abandonment that makes him go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them donut style;

Ô¼ø Having experience with Orochi who is very similar to Groundon. That means, having experience with big-sized opponents, electricity manipulation, energy projection, fire manipulation and breath attacks;

Ô¼ø His adaptation that renders paralyzing moves useless;

Ô¼ø His experience with people who like to fork up the ground (Saitama).

Have you really gone to insulting people's names now to fabricate they are only voting Pikachu because they like Pokémon? Also, saying someone's input shouldn't be trusted because they've caught a block before?

You need to stop literally being underhanded as hell. You're actually ruining the thread and keep trying to play it off as a "happy joke" with how you've had only the idea of clowning people. Stop being insecure about someone's opinions and just argue your side for Garou. Attacking someone's credibility instead of their argument is an Ad Hominem fallacy.

AquaWaifu said:
paraylsis via poison and paralysis from static are absolutely not comparable.
Bruh, Lick causes paralysis, it doesn't have to be an electric move to have the paralysation effect.

Inverted Tempest said:
Have you really gone to insulting people's names now to fabricate they are only voting Pikachu because they like Pokémon? Also, saying someone's input shouldn't be trusted because they've caught a block before?
You need to stop literally being underhanded as hell. You're actually ruining the thread and keep trying to play it off as a "happy joke" with how you've had only the idea of clowning people. Stop being insecure about someone's opinions and just argue your side for Garou. Attacking someone's credibility instead of their argument is an Ad Hominem fallacy.
I'm not even doing that, I'm just backing up my points, explanations and examples. You are overreacting and making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Paralysis from static won't exactly happen, as Garou has crashed into a power line while weakened and was just fine.
Ground type Pokemon are IMMUNE to electrical attacks of AP on par and a good degree superior to their AP/Durability and Static STILL affects them. Don't even try to say Garou is better than those feats

AquaWaifu said:
Paralysis from static won't exactly happen, as Garou has crashed into a power line while weakened and was just fine.
Ground type Pokemon are IMMUNE to electrical attacks of AP on par and a good degree superior to their AP/Durability and Static STILL affects them. Don't even try to say Garou is better than those feats
It's still supported multiple times that Garou can resist electricity and paralysis.

AquaWaifu said:
What Generation of Pokemon has ever had Static work on Ground Types? I've never seen that, granted I stopped playing at Gen 6.

Madotsuki24 said:
I'm not even doing that, I'm just backing up my points, explanations and examples. You are overreacting and making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
"Well, it doesn't seem that you have changed and your name literally has Arceus in it, which could imply the undeniable evidence towards it, but I could be wrong, maybe you like Pokémon and OPM equally, maybe you like OPM, there's just a lot of implications that you prefer Pokémon and want Pikachu to win. You also act like Pikachu and Groudon's attacks are Ultra Instinct and that they cannot be dodged no matter what and you are really lowballing Garou by saying this"

Also, funny how you guys say that Garou's Precog allows him to dodge massive AOE attacks that he has never shown to, but Pikachu's precog cant be the same when he has the feats

"Given that you've been punished multiple times on this website and have actually been banned before, I honestly don't trust you, sorry."

"Well, it doesn't seem that you have changed and your name literally has Arceus in it, which could imply the undeniable evidence towards it"

It is a problem, it's called you're attacking the credibility of someone as a way to undermine what they're saying. And I never said you weren't making points, I said you've also been trying to through indirect shade at people to demean what they've said. If you weren't doing this, then why did you open up with questioning someone's status toward Pokémon? But this has to stop, you've not just done this on this thread, you've done this on other threads. I'm kindly asking you to literally just not take jabs again. You don't need to play dumb, your comments are literally on the thread for everyone to see.

Huh, I see. Okay, but who's to say Garou doesn't adapt? What are the chances of it even hitting Garou? If it's a beam, or ball, lolreflected at double the power. If it's physical, lolreflected at double the power.

AquaWaifu said:
I think thats just him having high pain tolerance.
Nope. It even gets stated that the arrow fired at him stops the opponent from moving, by the person who fired the arrow at him and even Garou himself.

1. i am a big pokefan, but i also enjoy OPM. But im actually more interested in a fair fight, considering pikachu is not even one of my fave pokemon.

2. >"You also act like Pikachu and Groudon's attacks are Ultra Instinct and that they cannot be dodged no matter what"

Not every single one, no. But have you heard of attacks that are "omnidirectional"? O-directional means it goes in every single directions. It goes up, left, right, south-east, north-west ect. It is made to not be dodgable. You can't dodge a planet sized explosion unless you have teleportation or flight or dimensional travel. get it? Of course he can dodge beams and stuff. However it is very hard to dodge danmaku such as lightning spam and impossible for him to dodge stuff like earthquake or an explosion caused by an attack which is continent busting.

3. >Garou is faster than lightning

This does not matter as

a) Pikachu's bolts move at relativistic speed. It is weird but true as the attacks constantly hit pokemon who are relativistic and rendering them unable to dodge.

b) speed is =ized so both garou without buffs and pikachu and groudon without buffs are relativistic+.

4.>he can get faster and faster so quickly just by barrage attacking

This says nothing about the speed of his speed up. however ill consider it in. A single barrage on pikachu would render him paralized due to static and then groudon would crush him.

5.>Garou is way more durable than even Boros, the guy who had another epic battle with Saitama. Not to mention that Garou could regenerate from Saitama and even one time overwhelm him, which is such an impressive feat giving how ridiculous of a character Saitama is.

Saitama is never really serious. Overwhelming means Saitama just did not consider in that he is that strong. Both in the Boros fight and in the Garou fight Saitam took no damage and thus it says nothing about his ap. The only reason why garou is high 6-A is because the author stated that Garou is equal to Boros, thus the argument that he is stronger than even boros is wrong. If you want to debunk the statement that they are equal then Garou is going back to high 6-C.

The AP of both pikachu and garou are determined. Groudon has higher ap than garou and pikachu scales to groudon. Both pokemon have higher ap which means that the fact that garou fought saitama only matters in the scaling which already has been preformed.

Huh, I see. Okay, but who's to say Garou doesn't adapt? What are the chances of it even hitting Garou? If it's a beam, or ball, lolreflected at double the power. If it's physical, lolreflected at double the power.
Have you even been reading the damn thread? Its induced by PHYSICAL contact, i.e Garou hits Pikachu with his fist, ooops now he's paralyzed.

Back