• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Hey! Wanna see my head come off?" - PNM (FNaTI) Rework

Part 1/2.

INTRODUCTION

This is my first CRT so, i dunno

Okay so, Hear me out, When i was new to creating profiles, I created an profile for FNaTI's PNM (when i didnt know about scaling, what powers should be correctly and composites aren't allowed), So here it is, PNM FNaTI Rework since it's almost the same as the old version of PNM creepypasta (which is now revisioned as an better profile).

So here is the rework (you'll get why is it only original fnati later) and here is the current page.

NOTABLE CHANGES
Here is the notable changes on this CRT but i'll gonna have explanation here.

1. Decomposition
I kinda feel like current page has 3 tiers containing official stuff onto their page is an composite, I'm gonna go to decomposition as Original FNaTI and 2020 FNaTI have differences.
  • 2020 FNaTI Canon's Antagonists are Toons while Original FNaTI Canon's Antagonists are Suits.
  • Greg, Lisa and Henry disappeared on 2020 FNaTI Canon while The fates of Greg, Lisa and Henry are Unknown on Original FNaTI.
  • 2020 FNaTI Canon has an sequel called Oblitus Casa (which Original FNaTI Canon dosent have)
2. Missing Powers/Resistances
Here this rework dosen't have teleporation, beserk mode or neither resistances cuz how made up they look (Beserk mode is replaced by Statistics Amplification while teleportation is not needed due to how FNaF including fangames profiles dosent need teleporation).
3. P&A Additions
There were P&As that were missing on current page (Inorganic Physiology due to him being an suit and thus Death Manipulation/One Shot Kill cuz he can kill the player when they are taking look long), i added them to the rework.
4. Unknown Tier and Player Dependance Tier
Here this rework of mickey has an unknown tier due to not being shown hurting anyone, Also i added 9-C Player dependant due to; If the player dosen't want to die then he will have to shut off the camera, if the player fails then he got jumpscared.
5. Some Adjustments/Dejustments
Here are some dejustments, PNM's speed is downgraded to Unknown, likely Athletic human is cuz PNM being hypersonic is straight-out dumb + there is not even feats about the speed, Some additions are Lifting strength upgraded to Class 5 due to Peak human is not even enough to rip off an head.

That's all i have to say, Bye!

Back