• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Photo-Negative Mickey Profile Revision

So, do i have permission to change the page, the maker of this page is inactive, they was last online last year.

So, do i have permission to change the page, the maker of this page is inactive, they was last online last year.
Im not a mod, so no, lol

You could go on the discord server and ask there tho with the link to this thread

PNM FNaTI Revision when since i made an fnati pnm page when i didnt know about scaling, what powers should be or composites aren't allowed, Its an fnaf page that is only low quality.

PNM FNaTI Revision when since i made an fnati pnm page when i didnt know about scaling, what powers should be or composites aren't allowed, Its an fnaf page that is only low quality.
FNaTI Mickey would just be 9-C as well, since it's literally almost the same as the original counterpart, i would honestly ask someone to delete the page due to being low quality and create a new page for it.

FNaTI Mickey would just be 9-C as well, since it's literally almost the same as the original counterpart, i would honestly ask someone to delete the page due to being low quality and create a new page for it.
For now, Im working on an CRT for that version, but its not as way as you think.

Back