• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Current Profile

New Profile

Alright so, I made my first CRT thingy on VSBW for Piggy since it dosent contain that much stuff and thus it's the only book 1 version of piggy.

Adjustments:
Added Piggy Distorted Key (dosen't change the tier, This is cuz Piggy Distorted is missing from Piggy since Piggy and Distorted version of her are the same person due to some similarites)
Large Size Type 0, Bodily Weaponry and Teleporation (unlike her infected counterpart, Piggy distorted is tall than any of survivors in Size Comparison on Gallery, Also piggy distorted have bodily weaponry due to piggy no longer having baseball bat and also have teleporation due to she can teleport like markus)
Immortality and Resistances (Infected's Physiology can make infected survive from gunshots, impaled by fencing foil or shot by the carrot, Infected's Physiology can also make infected immune to Acid, Lazers and Fall Damage; If CRT's accepted that means the verse would just be updated due to Infected's Physiology ;-;.)

That's all for today, cya!

Agree: 3 (DarkDragonMedeus, Javenplayz253, HorrorHistory)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Dunno which to side on
:

Last edited:
Another CRT update, i forgot to add enhanced senses since infected's physiology can make infected see the dark better, also bumpo again.

I think your Powers and Abilities section should be formatted better, since you have it in bullet-points in the Infected section but not the Distorted section.

9-C is fine but I don't get how surviving getting shot is "superhuman durability", unless she was shot with a rocket launcher or something.

If she is Immortal, why is she also Resistant to acid and lasers? The way you write it, you seem to imply that she survived these things, but just tanked the damage from them. Is there something specifically suggesting she is immune to their effects? I realize I may be asking a lot for a Roblox game to show graphically, but without confirmation, I'd just chop that bit out.

Aside from this there are minor grammar issues ("getting shot by an carrot", etc) but nothing major.

Last note, you ought to have a good list of things you want to change before making the CRT, rather than using the comments as a changelog of stuff. Cook the CRT first before posting it.

I think your Powers and Abilities section should be formatted better, since you have it in bullet-points in the Infected section but not the Distorted section.

9-C is fine but I don't get how surviving getting shot is "superhuman durability", unless she was shot with a rocket launcher or something.
Thanks, About the distorted section; Markus in docks can teleport to other places while distorted piggy does the same thing too in lab (check on trivia), The bodily weaponry is here since in lab, she does not have an bat anymore but have to use hands instead, also i think the superhuman durability is talking about gunshots.
If she is Immortal, why is she also Resistant to acid and lasers? The way you write it, you seem to imply that she survived these things, but just tanked the damage from them. Is there something specifically suggesting she is immune to their effects? I realize I may be asking a lot for a Roblox game to show graphically, but without confirmation, I'd just chop that bit out.
Due to scummy piggy game not making infected die via acid and lasers, AFAIK If an infected in the main game dies (or leave the game) then an bot will replace them, Also i'm planning to rat the resistances out
Aside from this there are minor grammar issues ("getting shot by an carrot", etc) but nothing major.
This is due to english not being my first language.
Last note, you ought to have a good list of things you want to change before making the CRT, rather than using the comments as a changelog of stuff. Cook the CRT first before posting it.
Thanks for the tip.

Thanks, About the distorted section; Markus in docks can teleport to other places while distorted piggy does the same thing too in lab (check on trivia), The bodily weaponry is here since in lab, she does not have an bat anymore but have to use hands instead, also i think the superhuman durability is talking about gunshots.
I didn't intend to debate against the contents of the Infected section, merely note that it needs to be formatted the same as the other section.

Due to scummy piggy game not making infected die via acid and lasers, AFAIK If an infected in the main game dies (or leave the game) then an bot will replace them, Also i'm planning to rat the resistances out
Understood, if they're intended to be removed than I have no qualms here.

This is due to english not being my first language.
Understandable, have someone proofread it first before posting, then, no worries.

okay i can finally get SOME stuff out there.

1. this profile has no mention of traps, one of the biggest things in piggy (for some reason the original profile doesn't mention them either but i think that just shows the poor status of it in general)
2. surviving gunshots or getting shot with a carrot isnt immortality type 2. piggy is literally incapacitated for 20 seconds when either of these happen in game
3. the acid resistance is gameplay mechanics so the player/computer using piggy can traverse the map easier, same goes for the falls (which isnt even a resistance) and i'd assume lasers (i dont remember any lasers that piggy can cross through)
4. references aren't used correctly from what i know? i dont know exactly the stance on linking full on fandom pages in there but eh

okay i can finally get SOME stuff out there.

1. this profile has no mention of traps, one of the biggest things in piggy (for some reason the original profile doesn't mention them either but i think that just shows the poor status of it in general)
Hm, Guess ill add it
2. surviving gunshots or getting shot with a carrot isnt immortality type 2. piggy is literally incapacitated for 20 seconds when either of these happen in game
Understood
3. the acid resistance is gameplay mechanics so the player/computer using piggy can traverse the map easier, same goes for the falls (which isnt even a resistance) and i'd assume lasers (i dont remember any lasers that piggy can cross through)
This is why i ratted resistances out.
4. references aren't used correctly from what i know? i dont know exactly the stance on linking full on fandom pages in there but eh
Oh wait, references aren't used correctly? My bad, Ima just put some page names instead of linking fandom pages full

I'm very close to being ratted out basically.

typically you'd want to link the original source of the information, instead of the wiki page.
Already knew this one with FNaTI PNM pages, since my memory is bit of hazy, there is almost no yt links about abilities itself, Fandom is my only option.

Last edited:
Back