• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes and Xenoverse speed revisited

The real cal howard said:
Tokitoki's egg is. Not Tokitoki himself. He gives birth to the time that can create a universe.
Please, tell me this whole discussion is about chicken vs egg.

when you lay Abstract Eggs but you yourself aren't abtract................also.............Mira absorbed the powers of Toki Toki's egg in Xenoverse 2.....

Yes a non-abstract can create something Abstract, see any non-abstract creation deity who made Time or Concepts, also absorbing something abstract doesn't make you abstract without clarification.

Not even the egg is an abstract. It just creates time. It's not time itself. Tokitoki lays eggs that hatch into timelines. It's not hard to understand. It's basic creation feats, lest every creator dirty has conceptual level reality warping for creating spacetime.

Everything12 said:
Yes a non-abstract can create something Abstract, see any non-abstract creation deity who made Time or Concepts, also absorbing something abstract doesn't make you abstract without clarification.
That makes no sense. If something is the embodiment of time, personification of time, given form or shape to time and you gain all the power that comes with that embodiment then it stands to reason that Mira would be the new embodiment, personification, or form/shape of time itself.

Now anyways let's go to some statements

They even mention that there is nothing they can do to stop him. The power that Mira had power that shouldn't even exist and yet he was fighting evenly with an ROF SSJB Goku, Trunks' is clearly not talking about AP. Lol they even told Goku to leave the fight as there was no use in taking on Mira with the Time Egg's abilities. It was not about AP. To sum it all up...IN ORDER TO KILL MIRA THEY HAD TO REMOVE THE TIME EGG!

People just shot the word "concept" and "abstract" all the time, that I no longer known what does it means...

Embodiment of Time, creates eggs that hatch in Time, has control over Time that beats every other Time user, predates Time... I think, am I missing anything?

Everything12 said:
Embodiment of Time, creates eggs that hatch in Time, has control over Time that beats every other Time user, predates Time... I think, am I missing anything?
Can instantly recreat time from nothing despite it being absorbed and then sealed with Mechi or something like that i heard.

Everything12 said:
First thing isn't said, last thing isn't true.

First thing isn't said, last thing isn't true.
Honestly I don't think any of its Abstract Existence proof, I was just posting everything they think is "proof."

Kepekley23 said:
I am almost sure that Toki-Toki has been called the embodiment of time, actually.
It wouldn't take much for me to believe that it's said, but due to the Mechikabura omnipresent falsehood, as the dude was 100% physical, I'm not believing anything DBH related without the explicit quote.

I mean, is possible to be an embodiment of something without actually be present within everything it represents; is just that people can't hear the word embodiment without associating it with higher tiers and concepts, embodiment and abstract aren't even mutually exclusive.

Antoniofer said:
People just shot the word "concept" and "abstract" all the time, that I no longer known what does it means...
Listen to this man, he speaks the truth. He is the truth. Forget all your false gods.

Kepekley23 said:
I am almost sure that Toki-Toki has been called the embodiment of time, actually.
It wouldn't take much for me to believe that it's said, but due to the Mechikabura omnipresent falsehood, as the dude was 100% physical, I'm not believing anything DBH related without the explicit quote.
It wasn't a falsehood so your justification for your bias is invalid, sorry.

Wait, is it seriously still being claimed that Mechikabura "became one with the Demon Realm"? The only evidence for that to begin with was a single ambiguous line from Dabura said long before the supposed feat would have taken place, and it's obvious now that it didn't happen since the Demon Realm is destroyed when Mechikabura nukes space-time.

Dominodalek said:
Wait, is it seriously still being claimed that Mechikabura "became one with the Demon Realm"? The only evidence for that to begin with was a single ambiguous line from Dabura made long before the supposed feat would have taken place, and it's obvious now that it didn't happen since the Demon Realm is destroyed when Mechikabura nukes space-time.
The thing we are talking about happen after Mechi got rid of the demon gods, including Dabura so i doubt we're talking about the same thing.

I checked the summary and untranslated Manga panels myself, and I see nothing that hints to being Omnipresent or HDE, he didn't become one with Time, he simply absorbed the timelines to increase his power. No idea about the Demon World thing it wasn't mentioning in the summary or the one before it and I don't feel like looking further.

Dragomer said:
Dominodalek said:
Wait, is it seriously still being claimed that Mechikabura "became one with the Demon Realm"? The only evidence for that to begin with was a single ambiguous line from Dabura made long before the supposed feat would have taken place, and it's obvious now that it didn't happen since the Demon Realm is destroyed when Mechikabura nukes space-time.
The thing we are talking about happen after Mechi got rid of the demon gods, including Dabura so i doubt we're talking about the same thing.
I wasn't addressing TPU Mechikabura, I was addressing Kepekley23's point that Mechikabura "became one with the Demon Realm", which was supposed to have been removed from Mechikabura's page months ago but apparently has stuck around.

Put briefly, in the game the Time Patrol briefly fight the Demon Gods when they arrive in the Demon Realm, but right before that Dabura makes a comment about Mechikabura 'taking in' 'this world' (which presumably means the Demon Realm, since he was there at the time), and wondering what would happen to it. Purely from that, people extrapolated that Mechikabura was merging with it, which is now undeniably false since Mechikabura's plan in the game involved destroying it.

Everything12 said:
I checked the summary and untranslated Manga panels myself, and I see nothing that hints to being Omnipresent or HDE, he didn't become one with Time, he simply absorbed the timelines to increase his power. No idea about the Demon World thing it wasn't mentioning in the summary or the one before it and I don't feel like looking further.
^

This

The conclusion is that this CRT relies on the current standard of Timeless void and so nothing can be concluded til the new standard issue is sorted out.

Back