• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra, Xeno Goku upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mechikabura is outside of infinite dimensions and Demigra was as strong as him, that alone should make Demigra, Xeno Goku, CC Goku,... at Least Outerversal
Mechikabura stated that he exists beyond the bounds of the multiverse's dimensional plane and is possibly unbound by dimensional space as a whole
8aEBfcb_d.webp

Also demigra says that he captured toki Toki who controls all of time and space, this means he should be at Least High Hyperversal - low outer because he can controll all of the infinite dimensions
Warping

i know im not a good scaler but i think this should be right

As much as I would like the DragonBall franchise as a whole get better treatment in terms of cosmology and what not, all I can say "good luck"

Because knowing how this site works, it's not gonna pass

1. Being beyond Infinite Dimensions is Low 1-A now.

2. These scans need sources.

3. Even if everything is in order, those dimensions need proof of having superiority to one another.

Good luck though.

cant even see the first imgur images, and yeah, you need to prove he means spatial dimensions and that these dimensions have qualitative superiority

though i doubt that matters anymore since several people are saying these are fake

yeah, someone got banned for actually trying to use those IIRC, they are indeed fake

and even then, as others said, wouldn't qualify

It's literally a fake scan
This is the 5th time that I've seen that fake scan been used here btw (twice in a QnA thread and three times in a CRT), it's honestly both hilarious and quite sad that many people still believe that battleboard "translation" to be legit on top of R>F interaction being automatic 1-A (even tho Beat's "real world" is actually the distant future iirc).

Memeing aside I feel like the replies kinda addressed the OPs points already.

Disagree bruh

I need source of this beyond infinite Dimensional can make Low 1-A but I need source I read manga too but I didn't event seen this source💀

So Mechikabura is outside of infinite dimensions and Demigra was as strong as him, that alone should make Demigra, Xeno Goku, CC Goku,... at Least Outerversal
Mechikabura stated that he exists beyond the bounds of the multiverse's dimensional plane and is possibly unbound by dimensional space as a whole
8aEBfcb_d.webp

Also demigra says that he captured toki Toki who controls all of time and space, this means he should be at Least High Hyperversal - low outer because he can controll all of the infinite dimensions
Warping

i know im not a good scaler but i think this should be right

Lol. The heroes scan is edited. This topic should be closed.

Agree FRA,
What an amazing explanation with very clear scans that are definitely not fake,
and those scans DEFINITELY prove dimensional transcendence 🤣🤣,
And if i may say so i propose the idea of Tier -9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back