• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed to find evidence against a tiresome sockpuppet user

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt I understand but my point still stands.

@Grudge Maybe not. She could just be a no-life desperately seeking attention and is troling over it. If she does actually mean it she might just stop and wait it out and that'll drastically decrease your workload.

@Bruce we can't do anything.

Except make her experience hell by constantly banning her when she attempts to use a sockpuppet.

That or we leave her scot-free, also giving headaches.

Either way we suffer, only by making her suffer we can possibly stop this chain of events.

Grudgeman1706 said:
@Bruce she will eventually give up on this place and move on, theirs no way someone would actually spend that much time trying to create socks just to antagonize a site full of people she's never met in her real life. If we do continue are duties and stop the occasional sock or two she makes, eventually she will give up.
Are you sure? As the example of a certain [DATA EXPUNGED] (i will not name him) and Suggs demonstrates, some people really aren't... right in the head.

We definitely shouldn't give in.

Showing the entire internet that a troll can put us into submission and force us to unblock them, does FAR worse to this site than banning the occasional sock here and there.

Bruce, I am starting to think that you might be a sockpuppet of her, given your zeal in arguing for caving in to blackmail from an apparent sociopath.

If she returns, we report those IP addresses as well to wikia, and will continue to do so until she is gone. Negotiating with terrorists has never gone well for any government, and negotiating with her would not work out better for us.

Also, stop posting her responses here. She has no say in this discussion.

Anyway, Wikia globally banned Foodiefight, but has not responded about Mikoto yet.

Ryukama said:
We definitely shouldn't give in.

Showing the entire internet that a troll can put into submission and force us to unblock them, does FAR worse to this site than banning the occasional sock here and there.
Right here, 100% agree with Ryu

Well, I do not wish to get banned over her idioitic choice making so I will not say anything else.

All I'm saying is that she's going to most likely make a sockpuppet upon a sockpuppet if we don't. But I'll back out since I have a vague idea what happens to her socks.

I agree with Antvasima here. We need to wait until the Wikia staff makes a clear decision on what to do with her.

What a pain.

I can say with confidence that Bruce isn't a sock. I've spoken with him quite a few times and he exhibits none of her traits. Additionally, Mikkoto didn't appear to be into DC comics at all.

@Ant. Major difference between Bruce and Mik. One of them likes DB to the point of bias and the other is the exact opposite.

...no offense, Bruce...

Well, since they have not reacted to my message yet, I would appreciate if some other staff member could assemble the evidence, and file a report as well.

To be honest while I don't think Bruce is a sock, he does seem to be rather instigating the situation.

Constantly approaching her on the SS Wiki and saying unproductive, extremely negative things about her. Along with trying to argue for accepting her back despite all he's saying about her.

Heck. He's even straight up said "Oh I will, I've had fun watching this flame war."

Consider this a warning @Bruce

I agree with Prom.

Yes even after the IP ban i'm still sure she'll be back one way or another but we can't cave to her demands. It will only set an example for other people who have been banned to follow.

The spanish wiki is 0 threat to us. Her wiki will be run by her and comparing her leadership skills to Ant or Azzy is actually insulting to them. The worst she can do is try to get people on her wiki to harass us which again is annoying but manageable.

Rad is right. To be honest, I'm not even sure we need to globally ban her. She seems devoted to come back and make negligible socks, and we'll ban them all the same, but part of me is thinking she won't make a sock until the ban goes through and she sees we're doing this.

In contrast, maybe, just MAYBE we can get this megalomaniac to stop if she thinks we're serious, and if Wikia itself tries to stop her. Also, it'll make it a lot harder to come to here.

One thing I'm worried about is the fact that she knows the truth about Foodie, whatever that means.

@HIT IT She is likely just playing mind games. It is what plenty of sociopaths like to do.

The real cal howard said:
One thing I'm worried about is the fact that she knows the truth about Foodie, whatever that means.
It means nothing, she will say anything to come back.

Yes, but not received an answer.

This gets me to wondering though. She's not special. She's not the only person in the world who'd do this. So how do those sites take care of their personal Miks?

They report them to the staff or VSTF.

May I ask... how did this Misaka thing start? did she suddenly turn a troll or what happened?

The zero user Keikaku thing is just propaganda...It's random don't give into it. The photo she deleted that was on that thread was a hand drawn picture of two dudes. She literally can't do anything. The socks won't be as annoying if people don't make such a big deal about. Report and block. Not making the whole thing a big wiki-wide deal.

And afterwards she began harassing more people? Its sad. So, do wikia staff care about small trolls? Or is this something serious?

Eldritch abomination said:
The zero user Keikaku thing is just propaganda...It's random don't give into it. The photo she deleted that was on that thread was a hand drawn picture of two dudes. She literally can't do anything. The socks won't be as annoying if people don't make such a big deal about. Report and block. Not making the whole thing a big wiki-wide deal.
Do you have a copy of Mikoto_Black.jpg? Im kinda curious

After reading the thread, I agree with Faisal. She is not worth your attention.

Faisal Shourov said:
We're giving way too much attention to this kid. She's not worth this much fuss
We should either IP block her, because this was going too far MONTHS ago, or just ignore her and make her lose interest in pestering us

she really isn't worth all the attention...sooo many sockpockets and it's a pain tbh...I scrolled down and she is making demands....NO like a BIG NO the internet drama goes else where not here it's going to tire everyone eventually and this ain't forums like T5 or something....I hope this gets solved soon

I agree that we likely give her far too much attention, and that she is not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back