• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed to find evidence against a tiresome sockpuppet user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foodie and Mikoto are most likely not related at all. I've talked to foodie a lot and he was clueless about Mikoto till the subject was brought up in chat, then I filled him in. Foodie wanted to say hello to her because I said she was an active user before she was banned. I highly doubt they are the same person too. They have strikingly different grammar.

Well, despite the apparent recent Mikoto sock puppet who has quite similar grammar to foodie. Honestly, the new sock is probably not Mikoto. She has never outright put her name in the new accounts username. It probably just foodie pretending to be someone again.

Wow, I did not expect Mikoto to be this severe. I will try my best find some other sockpuppets. Thankfully I recognize her writing style since she replied to my versus threads before.

Well, i think we maight need to do a few things:

1) Tell the wikia staff about the constant harassment, sockpuppets creation, threats and etc about Mikoto and Foodie.

2) Also, inform the wikia staff about Foodie trying to get access to Galaxy Pyron inactive account.

I guess that's all...for now.

Well, I sent them a message yesterday, but have not received a reply yet.

Never mind. I informed them about Foodiefight threatening to hack us.

What's "Mikoto_Black.jpg"?

And also, does she really fluently speak Japanese? It's listed on her profile

The Mikoto Black got removed before I got there, sorry.

Probably, but likely just weeaboo speech as she added a japanese word in an english sentence.

@Dragon

Most likely, I guess. Revealing "keikaku" isn't very wise.

Eldritch abomination said:
She has never </span>outright put her name in the new accounts username. It probably just foodie pretending to be someone again.
She made an account called "Railgun fan", which she used for the sole purpose of harassing LAS, so it's not that far a leap

Although yeah, Mikoto doesn't talk like she's had 80 units

Xanix said:
The Mikoto Black got removed before I got there, sorry.

Probably, but likely just weeaboo speech as she added a japanese word in an english sentence.

@Dragon

Most likely, I guess. Revealing "keikaku" isn't very wise.
It says on her profile that she speaks Japanese

Mikoto Misaka231 escreveu:
Look, i am being VERY considerate here.
If you guys reduced my ban for a year, i would wait that year.

And we all know, that reporting "me" to the wikia staff is not doing anything. (Banning a public ip? Banning access from various devices that are owned by other people? Hah.)

The fact is, without me, the KOF, FE, Gunvolt and Yugioh verses were going nowhere. Also, i can make an spanish vs battles wiki whenever i want,i mean, do you actually think any of you guys have power over "rating fictional characters" legally? Please.

I know some people are mad and were affected by the socks, but that does not change the fact that i did nothing but help the wiki in those socks.

Now, you know what will eventually happen if i do not get my ban reduced, and do please take in mind that i literally threw away my last account to Hop. I am coming back, if that is under a friendly and patient way or another sock, it is up to you.

I have become quite efficient at roleplaying, you see?

I already made my move.

Now it's your turn.

Apologies for the large block of quote text, but Mikoto has made a compromise regarding this situation. I would like the staff members here to read this, and decide if Mikoto's proposal sounds reasonable, or not. In any case, she has promised that she would wait out her ban for an entire year if necessary.

Also, it would be preferable if this thread could be moved over to the staff discussions board, as the staff may only be qualified to deal with situations like this.

No. We do not accept blackmail, especially not from people who have proven to be highly distrustworthy in the past. We cannot trust a systematic liar to stick to her word. I would rather let Wikia permanently ban all of her IP addresses.

Some of it is legitimate, but this is all just tiring me.

She can go and make her Spanish Vs Wiki if she so desires. I just want her IP Blocked on this Wikia for good.

HIT IT said:
I think a wide base of opinions would be important, however
Same.

Also Ant this isn't really blackmail. She's just saying she'll come back as another sock and who knows maybe she'll shape up? I say we give her a chance, though that might just be my forgiving nature talking, I cast my vote to that assuming non-staff have any say in the matter (which IDK)

She fÔùÿÔùÿÔùÿÔùÿd up

She faces consequences

Simple as that

We're not going to shorten her block to a year

Let's just wait for the Wiki staff to IP ban her permanently from this wiki, which will hopefully happen soon

To me this "compromise" is like what ant called it blackmail, it's only beneficial to her, and in a way means we lost to her and can only meet her demands. She doesn't even bother to offer up an apology to the people she messed with (Aizen,I believe cross, etc.) I'm staying neutral for now but that's my take on it.

No, we don't accept her back.

Allowing this to happen would show trolls, blocked members, and other (more antagonizing) websites that we can cave in under enough pressure would be a decision we would regret in the long run.

This also shows, however, that even she is tired of her sockpuppetry, especially when you consider how little impact her socks have. So perhaps even she will cave in eventually.

Mikoto Misaka321 said:
Ohoho.

Oh man, it's YOU who is in no position to make demands, friends.

No matter what you do, i cannot be globally banned. What is wikia gonna do? Hack into a government's security cameras and instantly block all electronic devices i come in contact with?

Let me make my deal a little bit clearer to you.

You reduce my sentence to at most 1 year.

In exchange, i'll...

Work on the verses that i know of well Avoid any confrontation with Aizen and other users Don't make any more socks Delay the making of my spanish wiki Tell you the truth about foodie

Think about it.

See you in two weeks. :) If you could please post this on the investigation thread, it would be very nice of you.

I'm still going with the lenient option. A year is still a very long time and maybe we'll have calmed down by then. I'm probably being too nice and being non-staff I'll probably be ignored lol but I'm still going with the more lenient option since it's clear that she won't stop otherwise.

Why cave in to any of her demands? She can't do anything to us. Who cares if she makes a spanish ripoff. Just get her blocked and ignore her. There's no point in fussing over her any longer.

http://pt-br.saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Conversa:122465#55

She's facing the possibility of Global Wikia Ban, and is STILL acting like your typical "Internet Badass". She's incapable of admitting she did wrong, or apologizing. She's about to be metaphorically shoved down a cliff and is still trying to bargain and saying she'll only be nice if we forgive her.

What we need to do is ignore her "bargaining", and then IP Ban her from our Wikia forever.

If I had to decide, make it longer Than a year (probably 3) and if she decided to give a long,genuine apology to the people she affected, and they decide to lower her sentence to a year. Than I'm okay with that, I just want to make sure we don't meet all of her demands, and she meets with OUR demands and rules.

BruceTheBatman said:
I'm still going with the lenient option. A year is still a very long time and maybe we'll have calmed down by then. I'm probably being too nice and being non-staff I'll probably be ignored lol but I'm still going with the more lenient option since it's clear that she won't stop otherwise.
Listen i'm a nice guy myself (i still am showing some mercy towards her) but if we give her an inch, she'll take a mile.

@Matt you forgot being a jackass to the real internet badass.

I think we should still be forgiving since this wiki's bans are way too long to begin with in my opinion (they should start at a day, then 3, then 7, and so on IMO), but let's think what we have to gain from this.

1) She will not stop if we do not do this and will continue to troll

2) She'll be out of our hands for a year.

3) Who knows, maybe she will shape up over a year?

What's she going to do if we don't let her back? Pester us with the occasional sock? Make an irrelevant spanish wiki? Give into her demands and she'll just get smugger and worse, and other, worse offenders who have gotten banned on here will follow her example and try to blackmail us.

If she really wants to come back on here she'd shape up now.

@Bruce in a year of being banned she became more manipulative with more and more sockpuppets.

Shaping up this time is unlikely.

Hell, her first block was so forgiving it was practically charity (look at her wall [Ryu's message] to see what she had done and we barely gave her a month)

Even so, if you're sick of her and there's no way to keep her off this site even with an IP ban since she claims she has multiple devices, how about we just do that? It's not like we can stop her from continously trolling.

Mikoto dug her own grave.

She got a month-long ban that any reasonable person could have waited, and then apologized to Aizen once she got unbanned, and we would all be at peace with each other and she could be making profiles for her favorite Verses here.

What followed instead was months of rule-breaking and trolling from her in the form of countless sockpuppets.

Now that she is finally realizing she has no hope of "winning" this, she's trying to argue with us.

Ignore the pleading.

@Bruce she will eventually give up on this place and move on, theirs no way someone would actually spend that much time trying to create socks just to antagonize a site full of people she's never met in her real life. If we do continue are duties and stop the occasional sock or two she makes, eventually she will give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back