• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed to find evidence against a tiresome sockpuppet user

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
If we're agreeing on that, after we conclude this thread, we should remove it instead of closing it, so she won't get satisfaction from seeing it.
Agreed

Probably, yes, but for the moment, I have linked to this thread for Wikia's staff to check over.

We should also link to the Saint Seiya Wiki threads where she is explicitly mocking Wikia's authority and threatening that she'll still harass us and force her way back here even if they block her.

Can you provide links to them, so I can send them over?

After a little bit of drama at the beginning which she got banned for, she didn't do much bad on JBW for a while. And then got back to it recently, to which she is now banned.

Here is one thread in particular where she says she'll never stop, tries to blackmail SD and claims she wasn't Maria (which she then said she was in the SS threads)

https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/13451

I have sent over links to all of her offenses listed here to the Wikia staff.

I got a brief reply about that "It seems to have been dealt with" after Foodiefight was permanently blocked. I sent them all of the links with evidence in my response, but have not received another reply yet.

so uh

what do we do now

and also

i'm pretty sure the "zero user keikaku" refers to the zero humanity plan from DBS

kek

We have to wait and see. I hope that the official Wikia staff will not let us down.

I have received a reply that they will look into/examine the matter.

If any one wishes to contact her, she was on my wiki recently. Hoppism. She told me she'd be gone for 6 months in our pm on my chat. Doubt it tbh

As I said, of course. I was hoping Lina and I talked sense into her, however she seems to have a strange vendetta/campaign for us.

And I feel there's nothing either side can do to make this stop. We should depend on Wikia to remove her using an IP address ban. However sometimes you can get a new IP very easily, which I suspect she knows, considering she told me she's gotten around those bans before. *sigh*

Yare yare daze

Even if person doesn't know how to change ip,all that it takes a minute on google.

So ip bans are useless on foru,,hell i todays times with ip chaning programs ip bans are worthless even in games

^

Yeah exactly. so it'd be kind of pointless. We could ban IPs that are going to be given to a differrent person. IPs aren't left alone if the owner leaves, the ISP sells it again to another person.

SoyHop said:
^
Yeah exactly. so it'd be kind of pointless. We could ban IPs that are going to be given to a differrent person. IPs aren't left alone if the owner leaves, the ISP sells it again to another person.
yep,dinamic IP changes every 24h

To everyone, Mikoto is currently blocked from Wikia's network.

Whether she will come back or not, I don't think we need to worry about for now. There are much more important issues at hand.

While this thread was for the best of our site, all of us here (including myself unfortunately) have given her far more attention than she is worth by now. At the cost of much drama, conflict and stress.

If she makes another sock, other staff here such as myself will be on it. And as crazy as she can be, even she is going to eventually get sick of this.

Especially since her socks are rather inconsequential and pretty much just amount to irritance. Plus the more she gets banned the greater difficulty/incovience it'll to keep coming back.

To stop this seemingly unnecessary and negative conversation, I will be closing this thread. If any staff feel like more needs to be said, feel free to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back