• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
Not in-character to throw the spear at the beginning of a fight as Reinhard wants to have an even fight with an opponent.
He starts with the spear against opponents he actually want to kill IIRC

rein scales above machina who was unable to be even slowed by rusalkas paralysis

Also he always summons gladsheim has his first move so he resists the paralysis and goes into the castle and snipes

Or he gets hit with the paralysis goes into the castle and snipes

Not to mention that he can use any of the briahs like Wolfgang and have an infinite distance put between them

Well if he enters Gladsheimer and doesnt bring Hazama with him hes no longer Paralyzed.

How does he do that if he gets mindfucked and paralyzed at the start again?

The mind **** seems to also be thought based not passive and paralysis doesnt effect thought based moves

Schnee One said:
With a thought

Even though there is nothing that makes him lead with it
Summoning his castle is his opening move, and the only times he doesn't do it are either when:

1. He's already inside of it

2. He's a Hadou God

Neither of those conditions is met at the start of his battle.

Also people need to slow down calling this is stomp until we reach full conclusion here.

Regardless, at this point i voting incon now, this is far more insane that "who pull first" is more insane.

There goes my Reinhard vs Susano'o, but at least i have Yakou

Rein actually struts with the spear if

The opponent bores him

Or the opponent is worth his time

So if he has all his passive resisted he will think hazama is worth his time and spear him

Or if he doesn't resist the paralysis for some reason the fight wouldn't be worth his time So he still throws the spear

Overlord775 said:
He starts with the spear against opponents he actually want to kill IIRC
I think you are remembering wrong.

Reinhard wanting to recreate the world so there would be challenges that he needs to actually try to overcome is the foundation of his philosophy.

He throws the spear more often then people would like you to believe, but he doesn't lead with it, at least not in Dies Irae.

IDK about IWKBey.

@Warren Ikabey Rein threw the spear as his first move seeing Meth

Though he was well aware the spear was the only thing that would kill him.

Anyway back to the "will Rein allow Hazama inside Gladsheimer" I still think Rein wouldnt due to all the passives he would feel from Hazama

There's his passives tho. He can passively shut down your senses, making you see nothing. Life draining with his azure, and precognition

Theglassman12 said:
There's his passives tho. He can passively shut down your senses, making you see nothing. Life draining with his azure, and Precognition
Rein doesn't need to see to throw his spear

Reinhard is undead, so life draining him is moot

Precognition doesn't allow hazam to think faster

Theglassman12 said:
There's his passives tho. He can passively shut down your senses, making you see nothing. Life draining with his azure, and precognition
None of that effects Reins ability to enter Briah.

I'm going to reiterate my points. Also, f**k mindhax, that's the only weakness Reinhard has At least until IkaBey comes TL :v

Reinhard is going to start the fight summoning all his legion wich will be attacking Hazama from everywhere, not like it matters since 'lolmindhax' but Rein is going to get whatever is happening there. From there on he either sends the LDO or fights for himself.

If he sends the legion he will be happy of seeing them getting stomped and does the same thing he did with Meth, if not then he will probably evade/dodge the chains as much as he can and poke Hazama.

If he gets arrogant and let hazama get a free strike then it's over (He only did it like twice just to prove a point against Ren).

I'm going to vote inconclusive based on some things:

• The AP gap is enough to poke him without counting the spear.
  • If he pokes with the spear Hazama is ******.
  • If Hazama starts with the BFR or with the portal and chains Reinhard is ****** (I don't remeber that this is in character for him but that precog...)
There is more but I just got home and I have homework ;_;

I think getting his senses and sight passivelly shut down by Hazama would make Reinhard start the fight by instantly activating his Briah and throwing his spear.

I actually don't know what Reinhard's reaction would be to having his senses shut down.

He might throw the spear, he might not.

Also @Theglassman12, he actually doesn't need to see his opponent since the spear has the property of never missing his opponent, even negating the concept of distance so he always hits his target.

Reinhard should win. His Soul (Soul Armor) is just too strong for him to be affected by Hazama's mindhax. He also has the Ap, Speed, Numbers using his Legion also don't forget that he boosted Wilhelm to Methuselah level (what stops him from boosting his whole Legion at Hazama level). His spear will one shot him (Hazama can't touch him thanks to Schreiber and the spear will ignore the concept of distance making it instantly and don't forget that is a homing-strike). He also has extrasensory perception and foreknowledge helping him to sense his characteristics. His Briah will get Hazama via Law Manipulation and if not what stops Reinhard from going in Gladsheimr and using his Spear from there to one shot his oponent. He can't be BFR thanks to Mercurius.

Zaratthustra said:
Reinhard should win. His Soul (Soul Armor) is just too strong for him to be affected by Hazama's mindhax.
Hazama's mindhax works on 4-D beings, so it can, in fact, bypass Reinhard's resistance.

Zaratthustra said:
I think that you are getting it wrong. Yes, his sould armor is broken but it has never shown to be able to tank 4-D hax meaning that hazama can mindhax him.

Ap does not really matter since both can regen and speed is equal. The legion is a plus but they can be mindhaxed by hazama or BFR or haxed.

The spear is an obvious "I Win Button" but it's OoC for him to throw it at the start.

The extrasensory perception is good if Hazama somehow shuts his sences but he lacks a soul so it would be harder for Rein to find him and the Foreknowledge has never been used as some kind of precog or something like that so it's moot.

I think that Gladsheimr could help with his passive Law Manip if Reinhard throws Hazama inside but it's not in character.

He can be BFR but he can come back thanks to Gladsheimr, the problem is that he will be mindhaxed in the place where he is BFR'd so moot point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back