• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Psycho the grace period is going right now, and both sides pretty much said what they had in mind. A little derail won't hurt.

I know I know its just if someone new where to come to vote they would probably get confused.

But I guess they can just be told if they ask.

He dies exactly like his real-life counterpart in the ending of Rea's route, and in the KKK timeline, he gets BTFO'ed by Hajun, but brought back in Pantheon.

The real life Reinhard chased after someone with a pistol with no ammo and got himself blown up with a grenade as a result (he bleed to death from the explosion, the explosion didn't kill him).

Edit one: Though the thing I read about it was a little exaggerated and I have terrible memory so I maybe thinking of an other nazi.

Edit two: It was Reinhard

Keeweed said:
The real life Reinhard chased after someone with a pistol with no ammo and got himself blown up with a grenade as a result (he bleed to death from the explosion, the explosion didn't kill him).
Lmao.

Theglassman12 said:
@Keeweed I can't stop thinking about this scene now that's been etched into my mind.
This probably isn't the most accurate retelling, but the real life Reinhard was a prick so I think it's fine. Apparently two people tried to shot him but one of them jammed their gun, while the other failed to do anything. Reinhard got out of his car to shot them but didn't have any bullets. Then the assassins started to bike away. Instead of driving away, Reinhard had his driver chase after the assassins. One of the assassins remembered he had a grenade and threw it, but he couldn't throw for sh*t, so it did minimal damage to Reinhard, but since he was in the middle of nowhere, he eventually bleed to death. So an anchorman fight scene is a pretty accurate way to explain how Reinhard died.

Going to bed right now, just was thinking of this because the real life Reinhard got mentioned in a way that allowed this to slid right in.

Bad memory bois, the real Reinhard died in some hospital bleeding to death for being and homicidal asshole.

The assassins guns got jammed but one of them throw his grenade as Reinhard was getting ot of his car to kill them instead of running away, the grenade exploded and he got ******.

Funny thing is that he would have survived but because he didn't want any "Jewish" blood inside of him he died.

PsychoWarper said:
Masada Rein is awesome, once Dies Irae translation comes out I plan on waching/reading it.
But Dies Irae is already translated, what is coming out is the prequel/side story of Wilhelm:

Dies Irae, Interview with Kaziklu Bey

I legit laugh my ass off, thank you.

Look for the novel on steam, I don't remember the price but you can download it and play like 8 chapters.

I mean, that's even more ridiculous in some areas and less ridiculous in others. Especially since he could have lived but was to much of a prideful a**, like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back