• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
The spear is an obvious "I Win Button" but it's OoC for him to throw it at the start.
If by any reason Reinhard decides to throw the spear as soon as the match starts then Hazama gets an insta conceptual EE wich is 1-A in potency.

That's what I meant with "I Win Button", but since it's Out of Character for him to do that...

Losing all sense + passive energy sucking + not being able to sense the soul of his opponent means the chances of him staring by throwing the spear are MUCH higher

So I vote inconcluive, if Reinhard decides to throw his spear he wins, if not he gets mindhaxes

Firephoenixearl said:
Wowow wait.
Reinhard ma boi, how far have you fallen...

What happened to Reinhard stands there and 1-A law does the job for him?
Only in his 4-A key, this one has a 1-A soul rip but Hazama lacks a soul.

@Tony no. I was reacting to the fact that throwing the spear, which has been memed to death in this wiki. Is OUT OF CHARACTER for the dude.

When did these changes come into play? I remember ALRF telling me that in his 4B form the difference is that his range increases to 1-A with his law. But ok. So does that mean i can put Reinhard vs Akabane Kuroudo now and not feel bad about it? And not make a stomp? NICE!

Hazama FRA. And Akabane FRB.

Theglassman12 said:
@Tony no. I was reacting to the fact that throwing the spear, which has been memed to death in this wiki. Is OUT OF CHARACTER for the dude.
It's on his page.

And it's only out of character to start a fight by throwing his spear.

Overlord775 said:
Losing all sense + passive energy sucking + not being able to sense the soul of his opponent means the chances of him starting the match by throwing the spear are MUCH higher
^^^^

Firephoenixearl said:
So does that mean i can put Reinhard vs Akabane Kuroudo now and not feel bad about it? And not make a stomp? NICE!
If Akabane has a soul then he is ******. 5-B Rein starts with Glads wich is an auto soul rip, 4-A Rein just stands there.

Firephoenixearl said:
When did these changes come into play? I remember ALRF telling me that in his 4B form the difference is that his range increases to 1-A with his law. But ok. So does that mean i can put Reinhard vs Akabane Kuroudo now and not feel bad about it? And not make a stomp? NICE!
His Briah has Law Manip that is 1-A as it is unbound by the current god's (Mercurius's) law, that's why it can cross 1-A range and 1-A soul rip since it steals the soul from Mercurius's law's grasp.

But Reinhard only gets passive 1-A Law manip around his body when he completes the Transmutation of Gold and starts his ascension into becoming a Hadou God.

Ohohoho. The only reason i didn't make Akabane vs Reinhard back then was cus of the law. Ok nice to know, another match coming right up.

@Warren If you mean by vs battles with him then I think some people like him too much, or some want to add some loses/wins to him.

The MAIN reason why this fight is remotely possible is the fact that Hazama can survive his passive LLT hax. If it was anyone else like Ragna, Noel or Susanoo, Reinhard would stomp easily thanks to his 1-A soul hax. So you're gonna need very specific abilities and resistance to stalemate the dude.

Theglassman12 said:
The MAIN reason why this fight is remotely possible is the fact that Hazama can survive his passive LLT hax. If it was anyone else like Ragna, Noel or Susanoo, Reinhard would stomp easily thanks to his 1-A soul hax. So you're gonna need very specific abilities and resistance to stalemate the dude.
Go say that on the mistake that is Fires thread he just made.

Iapitus and Fire voted as well. And I could've sworn it was 7 inconclusive, but alrighty

Preeeeeeety much. So hallelujah, a Reinhard match that's against someone NOT from Masada that can actually have a chance in beating him.

Theglassman12 said:
Precognition and always using Ouroboros would counter that.
Precognition doesn't allow him to physically move faster that Reinhard and Ouroboros literally can't hit Reinhard with Wolfgang's briah on

@Overlord said Precognition allowed him to see all the possibilities to outsmart a nigh Omniscient diety that only gave him a span of 1/480000000 seconds at best to outsmart. And he was able to outsmart them in that timeframe.

Theglassman12 said:
Preeeeeeety much. So hallelujah, a Reinhard match that's against someone NOT from Masada that can actually have a chance in beating him.
Emps can beat this version of Rein.

Doesn't really do much since all he has to do is use Oroboros and hope Reinhard doesn't activate his Briah and throw his spear

Knowing exactly what will happen won't bypass infinite distance or a 1-A homing spear

@Psycho Idk... I heard that Emp might get a bit of clarification on his hax due to his lol EE hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back