• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
@Psycho Idk... I heard that Emp might get a bit of clarification on his hax due to his lol EE hax.
Emps wouldnt beat Rein due to his EE it would be his Sealing, plus the problem is that its hinted that the CGs simply didnt revive Horus not that they couldnt however this hasnt been confirmed and is just speculation afaik.

Ouroboros' mindhax is thought based, hell, he doesn't even need to hit the guy, because he literally shattered mind of Lambda by literally looking.

Paralysis kinda do. Nirvana couldn't move while she did during Dark War, meaning it's better than Black Beast's paralysis. It's planetary, by the way.

But Oroboros are chains tho

Also Machina, who only has ten of thusand of souls, has a soul armor strong enought to completely tank Rakulsa's paralysis, and Reinhard has an endless supply of souls, so the paralysis gets resisted

Muchorin is basically a giant stick with a bell. It can be used with thought. Nirvana doesn't even need to think. It's not outlandish.

Don't we usually take "endless" some kind of metaphor? Unless he took batshit amount of time to get endless souls? Also Rusalka's paralysis is basic paralysis right?

i think i said that IKAbey rein didn't have issak in glasheirm. And well the chains have to hit for mind shred right? If hazama is outside he really can't get through unless reinhard invites him or smth like that yada yada

BTW why are people getting the impression that of Reinhard throws at the beginning of the fight he wins?

You guys know he can't throw a spear by thinking right?

Schnee One said:
BTW why are people getting the impression that of Reinhard throws at the beginning of the fight he wins?
You guys know he can't throw a spear by thinking right?
He can summon Gladsheimr with a thought, which will separate Hazama and Reinhard.

That's not my point.

Some reasons, Overlord for example, say that Reinhard has a higher chance of throwing the spear because Havana has no soul

Issue is, Rein throwing the spear is slower then a though, as he still (but probably doesn't need too) reel back and throw it.

I legit have only said that its incon since he uses Gldsheimr (which is in character and thought based) to not get mind haxxed but your not talking about me so eh.

Also I feel like if Rein just letting go of the spear that would work.

Schnee One said:
That's not my point.
Some reasons, Overlord for example, say that Reinhard has a higher chance of throwing the spear because Havana has no soul

Issue is, Rein throwing the spear is slower then a though, as he still (but probably doesn't need too) reel back and throw it.
From what I understand of the thought process, Reinhard would be affected by Hazama's passives, which will push him to use his spear.

But before he does that, he will summon his castle, like he always does, separating Reinhard from Hazama.

And then from the castle, Reinhard will snipe Hazama with the spear.

Or at least, that's what I think the win-con is.

Warren Valion said:
Schnee One said:
That's not my point.

From what I understand of the thought process, Reinhard would be affected by Hazama's passives, which will push him to use his spear.
But before he does that, he will summon his castle, like he always does, separating Reinhard from Hazama.

And then from the castle, Reinhard will snipe Hazama with the spear.

Or at least, that's what I think the win-con is.
Yeah thats definitly the thought process.

It's a fighting game with a story told like a Visual Novel. The only difference is that the writing is fun to read and has some legitimately hilarious moments

Shang Tsung being able to steal souls and mimic your powers

All the gods having a non-corporeal body, and other hax in their true form.

That's, nowhere near the level of hax I was talking about contextually. Not to mention those are extremely common and easy to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back