• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Warren he can basically use Reinhard as a testing subject like he did with rachel by inflicting a pain receptor on him that would kill a man ten times over.

Either that or drag him into the boundary which is a but ton of hax all into one

Yes sry,

Ok and Gladsheimer is detached from everything so wouldnt Hazama need like Irrelevant range to effect Rein if hes within Gladsheimer?

PsychoWarper said:
Rein can enter Gladsheimer still and no one has answered if Hazama could do anything to Rein when hes within Gladsheimer.
IIRC, doesn't the space around Reinhard become Gladsheimer?

Anyway, no Hazama wouldn't be able to affect Reinhard if he was outside of Gladsheimer, and Reinhard was in it since Gladsheimer is unbound from Mercurius's control.

However, if they were both inside Gladsheimer, then yes, Hazama would be able to effect Reinhard.

@HI3 Red said that's only for DI Reinhard.

Not to mention Gladsheimer would work if he had the time to use it.

Doesn't Reinhard's briah have the effect those of all his commanders combined ?

Because if so as soon as Reinhard tries to use it the distance to him will be strached to infinity, so the chains of oroboros won't be able to reach him

Yeah, he can, by why would he?

Well couldnt his son also not let Hazama in? Since I feel like he would since what kind of being Hazama was and not allow him within the castle

So hazama can't affect rein if he goes into gladsheim

So rein uses his thought based briah and goes into gladsheim before sniping with the llt

Overlord775 said:
Doesn't Reinhard's briah have the effect of all his commanders combined ?
Because if so as soon as Reinhard tries to use it the distance to him will be strached to infinity, so the chains of oroboros won't be able to reach him
His Yetzirah, his spear, can call upon the powers of his Legion, but he needs to activate the ability with a thought, however.

His Briah, his skull castle, does bend space and will stop anybody that he doesn't want to enter his castle from entering.

However, I don't see why Reinhard would do that in this case.

PsychoWarper said:
Well couldnt his son also not let Hazama in? Since I feel like he would since what kind of being Hazama was and not allow him within the castle
Because Issac, like everything else, bends to the Will of the Gold.

If Reinhard wants to fight Hazama, then Issac will let Hazama through.

Overlord775 said:
Wouldn't Reinhard start the fight with his spear already summoned ?
He always has his spear in hand before he enters a fight, and he summons his castle as his first move, unless they are already fighting within it.

@Warren Well couldnt his son also not let Hazama in? Since I feel like he would since what kind of being Hazama was and not allow him within the castle

So rein starts with his spear which let's him use Wolfgang briah in his hands

He also uses his thought based briah and goes into gladsheim as his first move

I'm not exactly seeing how he doesn't just throw the spear from gladsheim

Because Issac, like everything else, bends to the Will of the Gold.

If Reinhard wants to fight Hazama, then Issac will let Hazama through.

I feel like Rein would notice/feel all the passives that Hazama has and would rather not have that effecting him.

Schnee One said:
Him being paralyzed thus he can't move to throw his spear
He goes into gladsheim Ontop of the fact that Wolfgang briah puts an infinite distance between him and hazama which means hazama can do nothing to rein whereas rein can kill him rather easily

Or if we want to say the paralysis stops everything rein can do after entering gladsheim then it's incon since neither can do anything to the other

Well if he enters Gladsheimer and doesnt bring Hazama with him hes no longer Paralyzed.

How does he do that if he gets mindfucked and paralyzed at the start again?

EmperorRorepme said:
How fast can he enter Gladsheimer because Hazama's mind manipulation is thought-based and is his signiture move.
With a thought

Even though there is nothing that makes him lead with it

Rusalka paralysis doesn't work with Machina (who I think had like 80k souls?) And told her that she needed at least 200k souls just to stall a little. Now Reinhard who has a way higher soul count and a unique soul of his own should be more than capable of resisting paralysis.
Also, he doesn't need to chant to bring the castle, those are just for the Chuu2 of the VN. (I love them anyways)

This one iirc.

Schnee One said:
How does Soul Armor stop paralysis?
Machina's soul armor pretected him from Rakulsa's paralysis

And Reinhard soul armor is >>>>> that of Machina via the latter having access to only a tens of thusand of souls while Reinhard has access to an endless amount of souls

Paul Frank said:
So rein starts with his spear which let's him use Wolfgang briah in his hands

He also uses his thought based briah and goes into gladsheim as his first move

I'm not exactly seeing how he doesn't just throw the spear from gladsheim
Overlord775 said:
So what's stopping Reinhard from either:

Activate legion briahs and throw spear

Or just throw the spear

?
Not in-character to throw the spear at the beginning of a fight as Reinhard wants to have an even fight with an opponent.

With a thought

Even though there is nothing that makes him lead with it

According to Warren entering Briah is Reins opening move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back