• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 2-A mindhax along with paralyze.

Paralysis means nothing how ever I dont know if Rein can resist the 2-A mind hax.

I think if Rein entered Gladsheimr he wouldnt be able to be mind haxxed since "the castle itself is detached from the multiverse" although if Hazama can reach inside Gladsheimr then yeah Rein loses.

Warren Valion said:
Does a 3-D being not having a soul really mean that he is immune to soul rip on a 1-A level?
Yes.

I don't think he has higher dimensional souls.

And I don't even understand why would a 1-A have a soul anyways.

Warren Valion said:
Does a 3-D being not having a soul really mean that he is immune to soul rip on a 1-A level?
You cant rip what isnt there in the first place. Dosnt matter how hard you rip

DMB 1 said:
Warren Valion said:
Yes.
I don't think he has higher dimensional souls.

And I don't even understand why would a 1-A have a soul anyways.
I think it is more like a metaphysical representation of what we perceive to be a soul, instead of an actual soul.

It's the same as saying you can erase a 2-D drawing with a 3-D pencil. If the drawing is not there to begin with, you're not gonna erase it to begin with no matter how hard you try.

I don't know, it just feels like an NLF.

Anyway, what are Haza's win conditions? I didn't really read the thread all the way through.

Really? Ren stop time when time literally doesn't exist in 1A scale. Rein should be able to soul rip if its power is 1A because that's how 1A works.

Warren Valion said:
Doesn't Reinhard have 1-A mindhax resistance via being completely fine in Mercurius presence?
ALRF never brought that up officially and hes the scan guy, so the only dude who can do the revision.

Hl3 or bust said:
iirc there's no reason to assume that Merc has 1-A mind hax for having 1-A law hax
His law has a mental effect on all those who are near him.

Every member of the LDO hates Mercurius, just his existence makes them all uncomfortable.

Shirou went from being completely fine to driven mad with hatred and bloodlust from just staring at Mercurius for too long.

I remember hearing something about Wilheim's mind being damaged for gazing into the "Law of Mercury", or something like that in IWKBey.

Reinhard is the only member completely not affected by Mercurius. **** man, they play chess together.

Overlord775 said:
I think this is a stomp since paralysis mean Reinhard can't throw his spear and Hazama resists the spear's presence
Rein can enter Gladsheimer still and no one has answered if Hazama could do anything to Rein when hes within Gladsheimer.

Paralysis doesn't mean anything to Rein, its already stated above, also really Salter Downplayer? The spear itself is 1-A so it work.

First Witch said:
Warren Valion said:
Doesn't Reinhard have 1-A mindhax resistance via being completely fine in Mercurius presence?
ALRF never brought that up officially and hes the scan guy, so the only dude who can do the revision.
Oh, I see.

I guess one of us will have to be the ones to get the scans and make a CRT then.

Since everything that supports the resistance comes from Dies Irae and IWKBey, which are the only games that are translated already and/or coming out translated in the near future.

I guess, because of the lack of a CRT, I'll vote Hazama then. I'm curious. Does Hazama have something other than mind hax that can beat Reinhard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back