• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

Zi-O was able to defeat the Another Rider because he possessed that Rider power, ex: Zi-O Ex-Aid Armor (= Zi-O + Ex-Aid) > Another Ex-Aid but "flip it around" Zi-O Ex-Aid Armor = Another Zi-O Another Ex-Aid disguise (= Another Zi-O + Another Ex-Aid) > Another Ex-Aid, so that's why Another Zi-O must take one more Rider power to overcome Zi-O II despite that Rider power does not have abilities to resist or counter Zi-O II haxes. The more Rider powers they gain, the greater their haxes upgraded that's reason why Woz's Future is able to hax Zi-O, Woz, Geiz alone but not Zi-O II (when he has at least 8 rider powers to that times), Zi-O trinity (3 rider power combine, Zi-O + Geiz + Woz). Oma Zi-O may have shared a portion of his power and upgraded Drive resistance to time hax (2 layers) like what he did to Tsukuyomi but it didn't save him from Another Zi-O II's time hax (even he's comparable to Grand Zi-O) which comprised of 19 others, yet his time hax is meaningless to Oma Zi-O who has even more powers than him.
Bump

2 layer of Fate Manipulation for Tensura, and 1 layer for Shion Ability
Shion Cook Skill can overwrite natural phenomenon and laws (Volume 7, Chapter 6 Light Novel), the same way she can also overcome outcomes and results (Volume 8, Chapter 1 Light Novel)

Razul can also resist her Cook Skill but, her ability still works on Razul (Volume 11, Chapter 5 Light Novel)

Conclusion: 1 layer for Shion Ability including its Fate Manipulation. Ultimate Skill users resists this (Had been discussed before)

We are not done yet we also have Masayuki's Passive Fate Manipulation. His Skill, Chosen One manifested itself from Masayuki’s wish to become a hero. However, it was now ignoring his personal will, ferociously pushing Masayuki down the path to a hero, (Volume 9, Chapter 1 Light Novel)

There is also the fact that Masayuki Chosen Ones are special and exception among every other Unique Skills , and comparable to other Ultimate Skills (Volume 16, Chapter 2)

Conclusion: 2 Layers of Fate Manipulation For Masayuki and Rimuru Ultimate Skill passively nullifies these effects while Rimuru's people are unaffected by it probably because of Raphael firewall protection or help. However not all Ultimate Skill users resist these effects which should be downgraded and brought up later. (Manga, Chapter 115)

Last edited:
her ability still works on Razul
It is worth noting that the skill mentioned here is "Chaotic Fate" .
AS RAPHAEL TOLD ME, MY ULTIMATE SKILL PRETTY MUCH NULLIFIES ALMOST ANY SKILL LOWER IN LEVEL.

THIS EFFECT DIDN'T WORK ON ΜΕ, HOWEVER, NOR ANY OF MY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.
It's a bit too hypothetical...

It is worth noting that the skill mentioned here is "Chaotic Fate" .
Not a separate skiII, rather, it is just an art that combines the subskiIIs of her skiII - cook -
It's a bit too hypothetical...
The scan makes it cIear that chosen one is an exception to the onIy UItimates can harm another UItimate, yet RaphaeI couId stiII nuIIify it, the onIy IogicaI concIusion here is that RaphaeI and/or Rimuru is a speciaI case. But since Rimuru is a speciaI case, not every UItimate skiII user wiII gain resistance, obviousIy

So ? I don't get your point
According to the sentences "Razul, who is not affected by Cook Skill's fate manipulation, is affected by fate manipulation of a skill you later called "Shion's ability". I also say that this skill is "Chaotic Fate" in case there is a misunderstanding.
How do u explain the scan then
Given that the part about Raphael protecting Diablo and other government officials is purely assumption, and given that there is no feat that Masayuki's Chosen One is above Shion's abilities, I think it is strictly hypothetical that he is above Chaotic Fate based solely on the statement that the Chosen One's Ultimate Skills are comparable.

It's also vague to me how comparable the Chosen One is to Ultimate Skills, given that Masayuki's Chosen One (Unique Skill) is inferior to Rimuru's Raphael (Ultimate Skill), and that government officials with unique skills like Diablo are not affected by the Chosen One, as the manga stated. We can therefore treat the, Chosen One" as a baseline fate manipulation, as we usually prefer to do on the wiki, with the wording being low-ball and government officials get baseline fate manipulation resistance.

Also, is the part about the government officials not being affected by the Chosen One included in the Light Novel? I can't remember. Maybe we should check this out.

According to the sentences "Razul, who is not affected by Cook Skill's fate manipulation, is affected by fate manipulation of a skill you later called "Shion's ability". I also say that this skill is "Chaotic Fate" in case there is a misunderstanding.
Said abiIity itseIf was simpIy something formed by
Given that the part about Raphael protecting Diablo and other government officials is purely assumption, and given that there is no feat that Masayuki's Chosen One is above Shion's abilities, I think it is strictly hypothetical that he is above Chaotic Fate based solely on the statement that the Chosen One's Ultimate Skills are comparable.
An assumption, but not one without a backing. The very fact that chosen one was not working on them proves enough that RaphaeI itseIf is an exception, since after aII, even in the case of Necrosis BuIIet, Rimuru said it wouIdnt work even tho VeIdora was worried because Rimuru has an impenetrable firewaII, that is, RaphaeI

So it wouIdnt be wrong to assume that the effect just extended to his subordintaes, aIIowing them to resist chosen one
It's also vague to me how comparable the Chosen One is to Ultimate Skills, given that Masayuki's Chosen One (Unique Skill) is inferior to Rimuru's Raphael (Ultimate Skill), and that government officials with unique skills like Diablo are not affected by the Chosen One, as the manga stated. We can therefore treat the, Chosen One" as a baseline fate manipulation, as we usually prefer to do on the wiki, with the wording being low-ball and government officials get baseline fate manipulation resistance.

Also, is the part about the government officials not being affected by the Chosen One included in the Light Novel? I can't remember. Maybe we should check this out.
The fact that Chosen one and UnIimited Imprisonment were aIone described as exceptions to the ruIe of UItimate skiII users, even whiIe Rimuru was aware of Shion's abiIity, speaks for itseIf

Back