• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Senju vs Natsu Dragneel

Rocker thought that Hashi is above 4 Teratons,when Hashi is above 7.And I think Rocker forgot that Hashirama can create a forest almost in an instant with poison plants,the forest is about several kilometers if not bigger.

I'll repeat,5 FRA votes without reasons is already too much,when I say without reasons I mean that the vote itself has 0 reasons,I can not explain this better due to my bad English.I don't have the power to null their votes,I just said my opinion about this situation.

I'll wait for him to give his thoughts before I Null the votes, as he's the RA

I guess I am here. Since hashi is actually above 7 teratons then yeah I guess I jumped the gun a bit. It would not be as easy to break down the forest of trees.

That and the fact that Natsu's fire is a natural counter to the wood style and plants that would just be kindling for his flames.

Even if Rocker changes his vote for Natsu, unless he gives reasons for why his original reasons were incorrect the previous votes should still stand.

@TriforcePower1

The AP difference isn't enough to vaporize Hashi's wood constructs in an instant,the scale of Hashi's wood release is pretty big.

Natsu is at most only 3x Hashirama,even considering his chain,there is still a solid number that he scales from.

It wouldn't be instantly destroyed but the wood wouldn't get to Natsu before being destroyed. If Hashirama creates a forest then Natsu can just burn it down. 3X AP gap and Fire vs Wood makes this a desicive victory for Natsu.

@Dragon

Even if Rocker changes his vote for Natsu, unless he gives reasons for why his original reasons were incorrect the previous votes should still stand.

I think I gave reasons,he too.

Also,want to remind that power isn't everything in this fight.

Hashi creates a lot of clones to distract and fight Natsu,if he sees that Natsu is pretty strong he can just create a forest with poison plants.

It's Natsu at Full Power which means this is Natsu with Fire, Lightning, Iron, Wind, Shadow, White, and Poison elements. The poison from the plants wouldn't hurt him and he could eat the poison and get stronger.

Ok then,since there is no reason for Natsu I vote inconcluisive for now.

This can still be added since the difference isn't that huge.

I don't get what you mean by no reason for Natsu. Natsu would win since he is around three times stronger than hashirama, his fire hard counters all of Hashiramas wood and water style jutsus and Natsu has an immunity to Hashis poison that Natsu can eat to become stronger. Is this good enough reasoning?

Natsu

he has the advantage of being able to replenish his magic in several ways especially air(Which thins the oxygen around him making it harder for hashi to breathe) and Darkness along with a sizeable ap advantage to allow Natsu to essentially smash thrpugh his wood constructs

Hashi doesn't use his other elements to save his life outside of Wood Style

For Deep Forest Bloom, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is the perfect counter to blow away the pollen.

Back