• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros is about 180 Petatons while Hashirama is below 10. Enough to one shot, but Boros would need to land a hit and deal with Hashirama's versality

M3X said:
Boros is about 180 Petatons while Hashirama is below 10. Enough to one shot, but Boros would need to land a hit and deal with Hashirama's versality
Boros is 24 Pettatons, 183 is only for his CSRC

So 2.4 times as strong, but massively less versatile. His regen is also tied to his energy, which can run out. His finishing move comes with the weakness that it effectively incapacitate him and eventually kills him.

So, the many problems Boros has:

While Hashirama's regen is lower, the hurt his punches will do can still be healed relatively easily. Hashirama is also tied to his chakra, but even Naruto can last hours at the very least, and he split his chakra into thousands of equal pieces.

The man can make thousands of meters of ten petaton wood. I don't think an X18 times AP advantage is enough to get past so much material, so Hashirama could potentially use his thousand hand Buddha and the like to block the suicide move.

Hashirama can drain Boros' energy.

Hashirama can make wood clones, and many constructs to keep Boros from doing any real damage regardless.

Boros would enjoy the fight regardless of being on the losing fight, being potentially less desperate than against Saitama (who he couldn't keep up with), which could lead to him being more drained when he uses his suicide attack.

So yeah, Hashirama should have this easily.

Doesn't Edo Hashi have Low-Godly? How is Boros bypassing that in any way?

Why is the second key relegated to Edo Tensei only? I don't think he was ever stated to get stronger due to that, though my memory might be failing me.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Why is the second key relegated to Edo Tensei only? I don't think he was ever stated to get stronger due to that, though my memory might be failing me.
Its shouldnt be.

It should be possible to separate the SM key and the edo key, he was in fact weaker as an edo.

Boros is High 6-A physically, Hashirama is at max only low 6-B physically, scaling from Madara who K.Od every Bijuu including Kurama physically.

Not that Boros will get near him, Hashi easily restrains and suppresses Boros with wood release, Hashirama can create an Island Sized Wood constructs in literally a matter of seconds.

>Hashirama is at max only low 6-B physically

Multi-Continent level (Restrained Second Form Juubi, and should at least be comparable to BSM Naruto)
???

Slacjow said:
Boros is High 6-A physically, Hashirama is at max only low 6-B physically, scaling from Madara who K.Od every Bijuu including Kurama physically.
My bad on that, right you are.

bump

And this should be alive Hashirama with sage mode, just assume he's as strong as his edo self minus the edo advantages. dont know why he doesn't have a part in his profile for it.

Potato4Head5 said:
bump
And this should be alive Hashirama with sage mode, just assume he's as strong as his edo self minus the edo advantages. dont know why he doesn't have a part in his profile for it.
Without Low-Godly? Then Boros can bypass Hashirama's regen

Boros speedblitzes, no?

Hashi scales from Edo Madara which is... 3% of light speed, as I recall.

Meanwhile Boros is 75% light speed.

Back