• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardcore Leveling Warrior: I think we should ad this for dark (season 2)

I'll apologize beforehand, english is not my first language.

new skills:

The Hands of The Deceased: Hands belonging to the dead come out of the ground and restricts the target movement by binding the their arms and legs.

Darkist Style - Mana backflow: The skill was not seen by itself but presumably it reverses the mana flow of the target

Dark's Style - Nightmare Heart Detonario: Dark combines Lazie's Deadly Move - Bear Hunt and Darkist's Mana Backflow and delivers a blow which reverses the mana flow of the target and causes their heart to explode.

Aura Manipulation: During his fight with the Nightmarized snowman, Dark changed the shape of his purple aura and used it to attack.

Demonic mode: Dark is able to enter a mode similar to his Demon x Warlock Mode without combining with Le.lazie . In this form, his strength, Regenerationn and durability are amplified to a great level. In this form, he was able to easily defeat the top ranker Heriach with ease.It was sufficient enough for heriach to use his awakening.

• Enhanced Attack Power: Dark's power in this from is enhanced greatly. His strength is greater than Heriach who boasts one o the highest attack power in the series. He easily caught a blow from Heriach with a simple tap from his palm. He squeezed Heriach's fingers with enough force to break it.
  • Enhanced Durability: Dark's durability is enhanced greatly. He was able to take several powerful blows from the top ranker, Heriach before his defenses where breached.
  • 'Enhanced Regenerationn': Dark's regenerative powers are enhanced greatly. Just like a demon, Dark is able to recover from powerful attacks as long as he has mana. His body regenerated completely after it was blown apart by Heriach's powerful blows.
  • Overwhelming Demonic Mana: In this form, Dark has Demonic Mana which overflows with him. The demonic mana was so strong and overwhelming in power that the usually arrogant top Ranker, Heriach's body to shake with fear.
  • Demonic Skills Enhancement: In this form all of Dark's demonic skills are enhanced such as Bear Hunt.
new equipment:

The curse of Darkist: A bracelet wich contains the curse of Darkist. Mana recovery is increased by 200% wearer recieves damage proportionate to his/her level every second.

Darkist's Secret Book of Black Magic Techniques: A secret book of Black magic by Darkist, the creator of black magic. Not only can you learn Darkist's skills, but you can also create new black magics.

new summens:

The Knights: 6 legendary powerfull knights

Undead-dragon Dandilion: Dark summons an undead Dragon

• Death's Breath: Dandelion gathers a large amount of energy from it's mouth and fires it at the targets.
Summen - Chupa: Using Darkist's Black Magic, Dark Summons the Ancient Dragon, Chupa. In order to summon Chupa, Dark must draw a magic circle with the blood of four warlocks (in Dark's case, he used his 4 previous deaths).

• Dragon's-fear: A passive skill that causes Chupa's target to be frozen out of fear.
  • Ancient Dragon's breath
new demonic skills:

Demonic fist: imbues Dark's fist with demonic energy and launches a punch.

Demon jab: Dark jabs his opponent with a hand full of demonic energy.

Bear Hunt: imbues Dark's hands with demonic energy and launches dozens of punches at once. At higher levels it creates a massive hand made of energy to attack with. Within the two year timeskip, Dark is able to use Bear Hunt without combining with Le. Lazie

Blood burning: a skill that costs HP rather than mana. Increases Dark's strength

Domonic barrier:

new time skills:

Regressio: A time skill that gives Dark the ability to 'save' during a battle and, when his HP reaches zero, he can start again from the save point. It can only be used when Dark is fighting stronger than himself. The skill can only be terminated when Dark beats his opponent or when Dark truly believes he can't beat the opponent

Clock Spring of the Past: The clock spring that lets Dark learn about the past of everything that exists in the world. He chose this skill over Clock Spring of the Future in order to find Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

some changes:

Time is his personel atribute and dark has become a better fighter.

I'm waiting for Season 2 to end before we make any changes. I'm sure there will be more to add after the season ends.

Thats going to take a long time dude, i think its fine if we add atleast this to dark (probably more then 100 chapters orzo for season 2 to end)

And also other characters like for example Asta (black clover) or sanji (one piece) get immediately new power ups and changes.

And nobody ever waits for wano or spade kingdom arcs to end.

Also sora just got echo back and its probably going to take a wail till dark gets Lazie back.

We still scale the whole cast to HCLW who scales to 1 feat. I'm trying to find more feats to get everyone to scale to.

So I reread some ep's (Base dark is weaker then fake hclw) Demonic mode dark is stronger then base Heriach, 15% Heriach was stronger than lvl 58 devil x dark magician mode dark(-> zo post time skip demonic dark is at least 6.67 times stronget than dxdm dark pre time skip.) 12 Labors of Hercules heriach was stated to be 1.5 times stronger then demonic dark, and had a combat power/stats of 50000 Dark with the ancient dragon Chupa was able to one shot 12 Labors Cerberus Form / Giant Form Herach and shook the entire dungeon. FUN thing i found, Dark was able to move in stopped time (season 2 ep 3)

So king dark was able to one shot somoene ho is around (at least) 10 times stronger then dxdm dark.

-> demonic dark = 6.67 x dxdm dark, 12 labors = 1,5 x demonic dark -> 12 labours schould be at least 10 stronger then dxdm dark

Edit: I questioned a calc group member

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4246806#2

I am the wrong person to ask about this, but trust Sir Ovens' sense of judgement.

I'll try to find more feats to see if I can get a proper scaling chain, but for now I guess it's fine to add the new key for Dark with the stats from the previous key. Just note that the attack that one shot Heracles was a charged attack and it is likely higher in AP than regular Dark.

I doubt it was a charged attack, dark summoned the dragon the dragon bend its neck backwards and then forward and spew the lion boy into oblivion.

Also how do we ad this to dark? (i am new here)

So demonic dark schould be at least 6-C and possibly higher and maybe 6-B with Chupa right?

It is definitely an attack that Dark doesn't scale to normally. Dragons in HCLW are regarded as one of the strongest creatures in the game, on top of the fact that Dark has to summon it over time, it isn't an instant cast spell.

To be honest Dark rather quickly summoned the dragon, hercules was running (he was not far from dark) towards him when the summoning happened.
Sacrificing 4 bodies took the longest time.

So who's gonna add this to dark i don't know how to?

So I added Darks skills and tier/ attack potency

but I wasnt able to add Dark 2 new forms (season 2 Dark and demonic Dark).

Can somoene else do it?

I don't know how to do it myself.

Back