• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I don't really want to bump for another entire page (and to avoid bumping for an entire year) so... I'll try to call some staff members, probably the ones that participated in the previous thread that this was intended to a follow-up for, so that this Revision reaches a conclusion that I can be somewhat confident in.

I'll probably still wait for Bambu's answer to my late reply to his suggestion before doing any changes though.

Bump, sorry again for taking so long to reply.

I am fine wth the "likely" suggestion for the tau, however I think there's some confusion on the "explosions" part.

Are you suggesting only certain explosives would scale to this? Because there are issues with that, one being that all explosives deal the same amount of damage (that being 100) with the only exceptions being the Abram Tank (though that's probably to be discussed in an entirely different thread) and a Tactical Airstrike that one-shots the Gargantua (Gordon doesn't scale to this either). Both of which happen to be coming from military vehicles.

Also I'm pretty sure that every explosive in Gordon's Arsenal can actually harm the Gargantua, the only reason I didn't record it was because I thought the rockets and the smg grenades were fine enough (also laziness and wanting to do it quickly)

Also just realized I could've put the tests videos together in one or two videos instead of upload 5 seperate videos.

So here's I think it will look like if I understood it correctly:

This is just the explosives and the experimental weapons, not including the other weapons yet. I want to see if this is fine before putting this in the OP alongside some other minor changes (like changing the zombie door calc with an other one of same value mentioned above)
You're lucky. I didn't have this still followed, I just saw it in the queue again lol. I didn't manually unfollow, so I presume the forum did that funny thing again where we stop getting notifications from a thread. Always a good time.

Your suggestion here looks fine to me. I hadn't noticed, back then, that you were wanting my evaluation on that, since you technically need someone else in addition to me. However, given the relatively dead state of the verse, I'd give you permission to edit under our rules for such verses stating that one staff member can be sufficient.

You're lucky. I didn't have this still followed, I just saw it in the queue again lol. I didn't manually unfollow, so I presume the forum did that funny thing again where we stop getting notifications from a thread. Always a good time.

Your suggestion here looks fine to me. I hadn't noticed, back then, that you were wanting my evaluation on that, since you technically need someone else in addition to me. However, given the relatively dead state of the verse, I'd give you permission to edit under our rules for such verses stating that one staff member can be sufficient.
I'll probably start editing the profiles tomorrow. I still haven't figured out what to do with the Alien Grunt feat being rejected due to the confusion of how it was done, I guess remove mention of the feat and have them be stated to superior to early-game enemies like Zombies and such?

Well I applied the changes to pretty much all expected profiles with the exception of Adrian Shepherd. Basically gave up because it was much more outdated than I realized (so was Barney as well). There's also a CRT made that wanted to update this profile anyway based on this thread so I'll probably make a sandbox to make it significantly better than I can do right now.

I'll probably not be making any Threads that effect multiply profiles at once anymore and focus on making individual profiles better one-by-one, given how long this took. If these applied changes were done fine, I think this can be closed now?

Back