• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades (Saint Seiya) little additions

@ABoogieYesSir, you should change the image link form to imgur links because it's hard to see the scans evidences.

1. Regenerationn Negetation - can you give more reasing for it?
  2. It is not Power Absorption as it doesn't steal powers but a form of Absorption
  3. Hades isn't undead. The correct term is Resistance to Age Manipulation not resistance to Organic Manipulation/Biological Manipulation because it what related to aging and more proofs is needed for the others resistances. Hades has Immortality anyways so it neeeded for Hades.
    1. About the Spectres, if they have profiles, Immortality (Type 7) is fine. Resistance to Age Manipulation is likely unneeded since these characters would already be immortal.
  4. You need better evidences they are that Hades is responsible for Petrification and the Power Bestowal here. In any case, I think Hades would have Power Bestowal is valid from giving Powers to his Specters.

I think most Olympian Gods should also get Type 6 as well (They can go and possess selected host if their true body were destroyed)

Power Absorption or rather absorption is fine. From the intial statement but that it's stated it's "nothing more than dust" which leads me to believe it was atomized rather than absorbed.

Also he doesn't necessarily have Type 7 immoratility. The only reason he can grant it is because he can use necromancy.

I agree with everything else.

The reference to dust is because the technique is called Stardust Revolution, that's why it says it's just dust. But he absorbed the attack / technique of Shion with his sleeve.

Regenerationn Negation should at least be Low Godly. He can factually destroy the soul, along side the body. The "Up to mid-godly" comes from him being confident he can "kill" Athena. Although, Athena emobdies a concept, and is an existence tied to that concept, all gods will revive as long as that exist.

Regenerationn Negation Resistance comes from Athena "killing" him, and he then regenerates/revives in Episode G Assassins even after he was "killed" and he "died" along with the destruction of his entire underworld structure.

Undead immortality status for Hades is a bit complicated the more i thought about it over vacation. Though it can apply to specters, and Judges. This also gives them not only organic manipulation resistance,but also resistance to time manipulation.

Power absorbtion or simply just Absorption. It should be noted that when it was redirected that Shion said "This is different."

Alone using Hades power in Lost Canvas has power sealing via a painting and needing athena's Hair.

also for Lost Canvas, should there be a separate Key for Alone who wasn't Hades, but was borrowing from the power of Hades????

Its not that were ignoring it... its just there is a lack of active knowledgable members on the Saint Seiya verse..

Aha. That is a problem, and Matthew seems uninterested as well.

So what are the conclusions so far, in lack of better options?

Antvasima said:
Well, you can ask some VS Battles Staff members who are not fans of the franchise to comment here if you wish.
I would appreciate if somebody could inform some administrators and content moderators about this thread.

@Ant

@TheUpgradeManHaHaxD should be considered as a new Saint Seiya expert. Since we are lacking knowledgeable members now.

Okay. It would be useful if Matthew would help out a bit though.

Maybe. I do not remember. I will ask again.

Back