• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guy who dies in one punch vs Guy who kills people in one punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Every monster he killed is a mutated human. But KR has nothing to do with LV.
Yeah, but killing monsters is not counted as a sin, right?

First of all, "Sin"? There is no such thing as sin in undertale.

The only things there is even close to it is execution points, and that you get regardless of what you execute.

And again, KR has nothing to do with any of this.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
First of all, "Sin"? There is no such thing as sin in undertale.
The only things there is even close to it is execution points, and that you get regardless of what you execute.

And again, KR has nothing to do with any of this.
Oh yes, now I reread what I wrote. So, how KR works then? I always thought that KR works if someone did a lot of "sins" or bad things in general.

That is a commond fanon theory, but as far as we know it's simply poison that affects everyone equally.

I'm going to vote Sans. He has his soul manipulation to negate Saitama's durability, Frisk was only able to survive for seconds during Sans' first attack and at that time they had greater soul manipulation resistance than Saitama and they were faster than Sans' attacks.

Dude results are already added to both profiles but I'm still gonna count your vote anyway.(this thread should be closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back