• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 7th Strongest 2-A (technically): Agios vs Gunvolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agios vs Gunvolt

Agios is in her Time Powered Unleashed key (I'll give her the Keysword if this is too stompy against her otherwise), while Gunvolt is in his 2-A key.

Speed Equal

SBA

Agios:

Gunvolt:

Incon:

Bros cannot leave me alone

2-A Time Resistance, can't recall it be layered tho

Smth smth Prevasion the actual damage anyway somehow because he can do that even while being affected by time stop. Smth smth even if it succeeds regen

Last edited:
Bros cannot leave me alone
You made Gunvolt a haxxy 2-A, you should've known that you'd pay the price for such tomfoolery.
2-A Time Resistance, can't recall it be layered tho

Smth smth Prevasion the actual damage anyway somehow because he can do that even while being affected by time stop. Smth smth even if it succeeds regen
Smth Smth Layered Time Power which means that she has Layered 2-A/4-D of the following:
  • Existence Erasure
  • NEP Erasure
  • Causality/Fate Manipulation
  • Power Null
  • Immortality Negation
  • Transmutation
  • Memory Manipulation
  • Age Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
  • Paralysis
All of these are Layered 2-A/4-D, so unless GV has layered resistances to these he can't counter them.

You made Gunvolt a haxxy 2-A, you should've known that you'd pay the price for such tomfoolery.
You fool you have no idea my suffering, the pain in my soul as I regretfully typed "2-A" on the edit screen, the screaming in my heart
Smth Smth Layered Time Power which means that she has Layered 2-A/4-D of the following:
  • Existence Erasure
  • NEP Erasure
  • Causality/Fate Manipulation
  • Power Null
  • Immortality Negation
  • Transmutation
  • Memory Manipulation
  • Age Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation
  • Paralysis
All of these are Layered 2-A/4-D, so unless GV has layered resistances to these he can't counter them.

Alright there is one thing that can support a "layered" argument, which is Glaive scaling. Moebius (our 2-A person), while asleep needed 6 Glaives to control his Astral Order, though they broke when he woke up, Gunvolt- without his Astral Order, took 1000 Glaives. I'm too sleepy to actually look into if that counts or not right now because I was debating Sonic vs Zero in skill at 5 AM which dammit man Zero skillstomps tf. So I nap now

It appears almost all of Gunvolt’s abilities get nullified, save Concept Manip Type 3. Additionally, almost all of Gunvolt's most powerful hax, such as precog, timeline manip, history EE, probability manip, etc., are additionally useless because of Agios’ type 4 a-causality. Gunvolt is likely to be overwhelmed by Agios' hax, which includes fate hax and precognition, among other things that work on beings with type 4 causality. All this means Gunvolt gets precoged, fate-haxed, and erased on an informational and historic level.

All this means Gunvolt gets precoged, fate-haxed, and erased on an informational and historic level.
Not sure about informational but his Regen and Prevasion deal with history erasure easily at the very least

Don't really care about him losing to bloody Dragon Ball Heros character tbh. There's probably smth for 4D informational stuff tho (smth smth Teseo scaling with GV 4D Electricity smth smth)

Not sure about informational but his Regen and Prevasion deal with history erasure easily at the very least
Mid-Godly Regen does not protect from history erasure; however, even if it somehow did, Gunvolt has no resistance to information manipulation on his profile, so he still gets erased

Mid-Godly Regen does not protect from history erasure; however, even if it somehow did, Gunvolt has no resistance to information manipulation on his profile, so he still gets erased
Well Gunvolt DID. They just said it didn't qualify for High-G and just make it High End Mid-G instead, just because it's Mid-G doesn't mean that the feat is negated- the feats make the rating not the other way around

As for information, yeah. There probably IS smth but like I don't really care RN I sleep. I am making a CRT soon so I'll look into Information resist then, I'm not sure how EE Regeneration interaction works

I don't know why you guys are talking hax 2-A.

Hax Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-A is the same thing, hax 4D. And it doesn't provide something like layers of resistance.

Okay. Looked into it a tiny bit, seems like Teseo’s whole deal isn't actually a fraud. He manipulates reality via programming it, and GV replicates a feat he did which is basically Prevasion but into the electric data he uses to warp reality which according to our Information Page qualifies. It scales to his 4D Electricity which scales to the 1000 Glaives where 6 is baseline

The History Erasure GV Prevades from (and REGENS FROM) fails to destroy GVs electric data at all

However this is new so it obviously hasn't passed a CRT so I guess you can either wait for that to go down and just put GV below her for now

Also can she hit electrons specifically, usually this doesn't matter but sometimes it does

Hey, I want to understand something.

How many layers does the time power have?

NB! Range is not a layer and has nothing to do with potency

Hey, I want to understand something.

How many layers does the time power have?

NB! Range is not a layer and has nothing to do with potency
Likely 3.

1. TPU Agios > Base Agios > Chronoa = Baseline Time Power

2. Her profile says that she possibly sealed Dogidogi, who also has time power (meaning her time power would be above his), in the Crack of Time, which would mean that TPU Agios > Dogidogi = Tokitoki >> Chronoa = Baseline Time Power.

Likely 3.

1. TPU Agios > Base Agios > Chronoa = Baseline Time Power

2. Her profile says that she possibly sealed Dogidogi, who also has time power (meaning her time power would be above his), in the Crack of Time, which would mean that TPU Agios > Dogidogi = Tokitoki >> Chronoa = Baseline Time Power.
I think for some of the abilities, such as power null, it is more than 3 since some layers come from being superior to Android 21’s power null as well as the power null of dark ki and the dark factor. However, I'm unsure of the exact number of layers.

What are Gunvolt's main methods of attacking? And how good is his resistance to Time power haxes
As far as Gunvolt's standard tactics are concerned, I’m unsure; however, it seems most of his arsenal is either nullified by Time Power or useless because of Agios’ type 4 a-causality.

Hmmm, then what can he do? Because besides passive power null, and aca4, she still has many ways to screw him over. What are his wincons?

Okay, as we all know Power Null doesn't inherently covers all P&As, meaning that nothing really stops GV from just lol Prevasion, given that the Power Null in question has no feats of remotely interacting with something similar to begin with.

Anyways, I think that currently it'd be best to go for an inconclusive as I don't think either can break past the other, unless Smashtwig can make a CRT for the dumb layers and so on.

Why incon? She still can Seal/BFR/time stop him or erase him. What does prevasion do?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Smashtwig/Prevasion's_Inconsistency
Prevasion is an automatic intangibility defense that turns users into electrons. It costs part of a character specific resource (EP, Bullits, Talismans). So long as the user has their required resource, they've already "dodged" the attack, hence "Pre"vasion. By default, users are practically unhittable while still being able to attack during its activation. As for the resource, that resource is rechargable, either on its own, or manually by the user. If one chooses the latter, all of the required resource is instantly restored to its absolute max. Combine this with Prevasion, and users can stall out anyone if they really wanted to (the games even call them "pseudo invincible" and even Matt in a interview just called you invincible). In character most users want to keep their resources topped and will always try to restore their resource, and they can become intangible even while restoring

In Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, he gets even more things he can Prevade, such as Soul / Time / Space / Death / Concept killing attacks (Seven Slashes and Zero Blade), 2-A Existence Erasure and BFR (Damnatio Memorie), 2-A Power Nullification and Stats Reduction (Greed Snatcher), and Prevasion is overall a 2-A / Multiversal ability, since attacks that normally can bypass Prevasion such as Damnatio Memorie going through Kirin's cannot pierce Gunvolt in Gunvolt 3's. In addition in Gunvolt 3, Gunvolt doesn't need to recharge anymore, at all, as "EP" not only doesn't exist, but is infinite

I was on the Sora vs Gunvolt thread, and that's how Smashtig described.
Agios seems to powernull Intangibility trought, and can just reduce Gunvolt stamina to Zero to Inca him.

Well Aios can power null and seal abilities away, preventing ypu from using them. She can null intangiblity, is layered and 4D. So more likely than not, Prevasion is getting power nulled. Plus all of her attacks will deal stamina damage, and she can use stat reducing hax and slow down time to make sure he isn't tagging her.

Last edited:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Smashtwig/Prevasion's_Inconsistency
Well Aios's power null abilities can null intangiblity, is layered and 4D, whats more is that she can "Seal abilities", which is power null, but insteadof removing your powers, she seals them away, preventing you from using them, and don't get me wrong, she can still power null your abilities in the old fashioned way. So more likely than not, prevasion is getting sealed/power nulled
It also, as of yet, does not defend against information manipulation, meaning Gunvolt gets erased anyway.

It can power null Pealer storm which turns you into pure storm energy, plus Aios can interact with abstract beings, souls, minds, Nonexistent stuf. And How good is his Power null resistance? Because if its bad, he won't be able to use his ability in the first place

Funny thing is that Prevasion Prevades 4D Power Null unironically and I guess it would scale above the 6 Glaives needed for 2A and the 1000 Glaives needed for GV and Kirins Radiant Fetters and the Binding Brands needed to seal an awake Moebius

So it'd be 6 Glaives (2-A) < 1000 Glaives < Radiant Fetters < GV3 Prevasion < Binding Brands < Greed Snatcher (Power Nuller) < MGV Prevasion (the one we dealing with)

That's six to seven Layers if you wanna just make the 1000 Glaives 1 layer- 166.66666666666 Layers if you wanna do the math

Funnily enough the 1000 Glaives is already there but for some reason I was stupid enough to forget that it would include Power Nullification and just didn't list it as such

Last edited:
Does Gunvolt have anything to deal with the passive stamina reduction?
Depends on how it works, more than likely it means nothing unless it's Sleep Manip or Mental or Willpower based. Septima are mental and psychic based powers, so long as your conscious your powers can remain active indefinitely

Of course I still got to pass the information erase because apparently that's needed when though the dude Prevades EE in general,

but GV existed as information and the history EE just didn't work- Teseo also had a move where he does use information to EE kill u instantly which honestly shouldn’t work at this point

Last edited:
Okay so, I looked at the Time Power Page for the Information Manip

Time Power is capable of controlling and erasing all histories/space-times/timelines and the entire multiverse, which includes the Ziku World[58] - a space-time comprised of pure WiFi Network Information that shaped its boundaries, properties and everything it contains. With Time Power, Mechikaburacreated his Chaos Ball, a black hole which consumed everything in existence, the entire multiverse and the Crack of Time, which includes the Ziku World as the black hole is stated to have left behind complete nothingness

first off that is GOOFY AF LMAO- THE WIFI CONNECTION IS A SPACE TIME CONTINUUM

secondly that’s exactly what Teseo does as his primary move- turn spaces into data and information he can warp as if he warps reality, which Damnatio Memorie (the history erase), would delete because that happened in the past which GV Regens / Prevades from

yeah no wonder I didn’t include it in the CRT that stuff was the last thing on my mind

Depends on how it works
Passively make your stamina reduced to Zero and stop you from doing anything.
Like, the battle start and your stamina turns into nothing, you can't even act.
It works with Infinite energy beings like the androids and others.

Well, is not her only wincon:
Sealing: Can seal beings[62][39] and realms outside of time,[14][59][63] can also seal portals and space-time rifts. Can perform Time Labyrinth,[3] Eternal Labyrinth,[5] a sealing technique which can seal beings and realms to the Crack of Time/Time Chasm outside the flow of time itself. Its sealing power is extremely potent, as it sealed Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura who is a literal[6] walking infinite multiverse plus the Crack of Time. Can suck beings into the Time Scrolls and seal them "inside"[20]

Passively make your stamina reduced to Zero and stop you from doing anything.
Like, the battle start and your stamina turns into nothing, you can't even act.
It works with Infinite energy beings like the androids and others.
Yeah, not entirely sure if that works
Well, is not her only wincon:
that Sealing definitely does seem different from Radiant Fetters I guess, Moebius can BFR Gunvolt if Prevasion just doesn't work sometimes (it's weird, depending on what Image Pulse you have you can be BFR'd) into another timeline- and they somehow get back- I wouldn't be too surprised if GV just... came back- but I wouldn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back