• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I looked at Gun Devil’s profile, the reference for the 7-C feat is chapter 13 and for the speed feat, it’s chapter 76.
Unless a Chainsaw Man expert corrects me, I don’t think it’s the same scene.
Yeah, because the damage in the actual 7-B ke feat is like, 8-B to 8-A max....
The 7-C feat was for a STRONGER form.

This entire panel looks like roughly half a kilometre wide, it's not like it's firing over the mountains, they're just in the background, to the Gun's right.
Dog, that city is bigger than the 7-C panel which got 1.45km, and the town is at the foot of the mountains, and we know it covered mountain distances because in the background of GD stopping, there's no mountain behind it to his left, but on the arc shot, there's one to the right of the panel. Basic depth of field and angsizing comes into play, those two perspectives do not line up unless there's a fuckton of distance, especially given GD's large height making horizon distance higher.
PLUS, Makima is on the beach, there's way more space even beyond that.

Pure speculation, truly, we have no idea of the distance of the city. Plus it would still be beneath 1.5km imo. Nobody knows until its actually measured.

Pure speculation, truly, we have no idea of the distance of the city.
Basic eyeballing? We can see buildings dog.
Plus it would still be beneath 1.5km imo. Nobody knows until its actually measured.
This has to be a joke, it doesn't take a genius to go "yeah 1.5km+ beyond mountains (which it passed given she's on the coast), a city, a forest, and so on).

Please let's not pretend 🗿

Dog, that city is bigger than the 7-C panel which got 1.45km, and the town is at the foot of the mountains, and we know it covered mountain distances because in the background of GD stopping, there's no mountain behind it to his left, but on the arc shot, there's one to the right of the panel. Basic depth of field and angsizing comes into play, those two perspectives do not line up unless there's a fuckton of distance, especially given GD's large height making horizon distance higher.
PLUS, Makima is on the beach, there's way more space even beyond that.
I don't think the town looks very big at all. The chapter 13 panel showed enormous buildings while the chapter 76 panel shows a bunch of smaller single houses that don't look more than a story or 3. There's also no way to know the total length of the mountains behind, it could be less than a kilometre even. If the real-world locations can't be found, there's no point in insisting that these things must be a certain distance apart.

I've heard the 20% crater feat warrants an upgrade from the current calc which is 8-A. There was a previous calc for it which was 7-C as well.
The current calc is generous as it is dude.
I don't think the town looks very big at all. The chapter 13 panel showed enormous buildings while the chapter 76 panel shows a bunch of smaller single houses that don't look more than a story or 3.
Dude, just pixel scaled a random building and got over 1.13km for that shot alone, and it wasn't even a far back building. Now tack the hundreds of meters at minimum in the Makima shot given the shoreline and backgrounds not aligning, the add on the hundreds of meters between GD and the town shot.
Then the unknown but evidently notable extra gap between all that.

Long past 1.5km.
There's also no way to know the total length of the mountains behind, it could be less than a kilometre even.
We have an accepted standard for mountains, we also can look up the closest mountains to the coast of Japan (are we forgetting this is an actual country?)

Using standard mountain height, that's well over a km, it's like, 2km even, and it had to pass them because Makima is on the coast with no mountain even near here or in the background.
If the real-world locations can't be found, there's no point in insisting that these things must be a certain distance apart.
Dude, im telling you, it's more than 1.5km, dont be obtuse and pretend it isnt, the fact there's at least two mountains and a WHOLE BUNCH of extra distance between that and Makima, is explicit proof.

He's saying we can find the real world locations and find the true distance there. Since a re-calc is warranted

Maybe, but have fun finding random town nearby at least 3 mountains and a forest number 8000, japan got 1000 of those

Ya know, the panel does state he was there for the whole 12 seconds so....
Yeah uh huh

Assuming that calc correct, the KE is gonna drop down to 7-C, at best.

Plus that's just the bullet speed, I believe we can find the travel speed from that calc as well.

Using whatever you can get, we can replace it with the current speed and use that as the result for its K.E. Once that gets accepted, I'll change up the OP from there on.

Also yeah nah
Just because the buildings the Gun Devil destroyed weren’t atomized, doesn’t mean they can’t do that.
it does actually when the "7-B feat" is what's failing to do so.
Especially considering how many factors Chariot is ignoring that would make the 8.4 kiloton feat make sense.
im like, the only person here who isnt ignoring shit, what are you doing? ignoring the blatant conradictions? the rules? the discrepencies? the fact the damage and the calc are one and the same? how ya dont calc total destruction as one feat? etc?
We don’t know the total destruction Gun Devil caused,
We don't need to because the total destruction isn't the feat?
You don't calc the total destruction, ever, for stuff like this, it'd be like calcing an 8-B who destroyed a country over the course of a day as 6-B, that's dumb, not how it works.
we aren’t fully sure if they even hit any buildings rather than just residual air damage,
We literally see two different buildings' one of which is bigger than it, cratered, with the wind overlapping one.
Bro literally hit, directly, two buildings, and didn't dust them.
if they just shot the buildings,
That'd make things 1000% worse btw, it'd make the gap not only larger, but also invalidate the 7-C calc if we assume some the destruction was caused by gunfire.
and, from what I can tell, if they were actually going at max speed.
This doesn't matter? At all? The KE calc is calced via the speed he was going in that scene, the scene is the 7-B calc. And his max speed, is the speed in said calc, which the KE calc uses.
This argument makes no sense, it's as if you don't understand what the calc even is. Which like, ok, but if ya don't know the details as to why it's even a calc, don't argue stuff like that.
Considering how casual the feat seems, why would we assume that this is the Gun Devil’s peak?
Because it's the best feat in the whole verse, and apparently was wanked to shit given he didnt cover 498.5km in 4 seconds to begin with (which essentially means, ya'll be ****** arguing how super cool KE was fine despite the incomparable damage and actual showing, even tho the actual showing is more in line with the ACTUAL KE he had, ya'll wild).
In my opinion, Chariot is cherry picking certain details while ignoring any way the feat could still make sense with the KE.
The hell are you talking about? Apparently, i'm one of the only people who wasnt cherry-picking and even read the full scene given how explicitly wrong the calc was beyond just breaking rules.

it broke KE rules, sucks to suck.

The KE Calc is the rush down scene, so everything you've just talked about "well that might've not been his peak speed/it might've not been his peak power/goku of all things" is flat-out objectively wrong as ALL of that applies directly to this feat. It was his max speed, and whether or not it was his max power means nothing because it's the best feat the verse has and we have no way to tell if it was casual, not like that'd matter anyway because said damage is the 7-B calc and being an outlier or not wouldn't change that, 7-B could be fodder for the verse and it still wouldn't be ok. And the Goku example is just bad, basically saying "he doesn't need to be as strong as the "feat" while doing the feat".
We don’t see the Gun Devil cause nuclear level destruction, because it doesn’t NEED to cause nuclear level destruction.
it LITERALLY does, that's the rules, and goddamn right he needs to show 7-B effects while doing the thing that's apparently 7-B.

But hey, feat was wrong anyway, but 7-B KE for the KE that was actually 10000x lower and had effects within the true KE range is fine right 🗿

Using whatever you can get, we can replace it with the current speed and use that as the result for its K.E. Once that gets accepted, I'll change up the OP from there on.
Prob better if you do it opened google maps to figure out distance, and my pc hit 86c and my game crashed soo, just take distance from coast to where he went in the city, then 4 seconds, bam speed (got over 5000mps), and just KE with the mass Setto got.
While youre at it, ya can get new bullet speed and max range both of which huge upgrades.

Few times AP upgrade, few times combat speed upgrade, and few hundred range upgrades.

Prob better if you do it opened google maps to figure out distance, and my pc hit 86c and my game crashed soo, just take distance from coast to where he went in the city, then 4 seconds, bam speed (got over 5000mps), and just KE with the mass Setto got.
While youre at it, ya can get new bullet speed and max range both of which huge upgrades.

Few times AP upgrade, few times combat speed upgrade, and few hundred range upgrades.

Alright, before I fix up the OP, where would the Gun Devil's movement speed scale to? Would it be relative to his bullet speed, or would he be upscaling from the next non-Chainsaw Devil or primordial devil feat? Or would it just be unknown for now?

Alright, before I fix up the OP, where would the Gun Devil's movement speed scale to? Would it be relative to his bullet speed, or would he be upscaling from the next non-Chainsaw Devil or primordial devil feat? Or would it just be unknown for now?
Does he scale to his bullets? then that. does his movement scale to them? then that. if not, then literally just what we see in the feat and its peak.

But for option 1 and 2 ya gotta show a feat of such.

There aren't any scans of the Gun Devil outspeeding his bullets, and I can't even say he's faster than Katana Man (with his sword draw dash) or Quanxi for that matter since his 20% form has no feats against them. Even then, Makima would be faster than him. To be honest, I'll just scale his 20% form to his current Hypersonic+ feat and then his 100% form to his MHS feat. Ill deal with other scaling in the OP.

Also for the record, I’ve changed my mind on the feat, if everyone pretty much agrees it’s total garbage and needs to be remade, then it’s fine with me.

But Chariot, can you please tone down on the “take that **** sucker! >: )” vocabulary. Not that I think you’re a bad person, I’m sure you’re great, but I know how stingy the rules can be for staff members and I don’t want you to get your calc member status revoked.

Also for the record, I’ve changed my mind on the feat, if everyone pretty much agrees it’s total garbage and needs to be remade, then it’s fine with me.

But Chariot, can you please tone down on the “take that **** sucker! >: )” vocabulary. Not that I think you’re a bad person, I’m sure you’re great, but I know how stingy the rules can be for staff members and I don’t want you to get your calc member status revoked.
Dude what the actual hell are you talking about?
You said stuff that was bad and wrong, I said it was bad and wrong, you're on a forum literally dedicated to arguing, I'm not gonna sugarcoat words just because, you say something that's 100% objectively false, I'm gonna say it as it is.

Dude what the actual hell are you talking about?
You said stuff that was bad and wrong, I said it was bad and wrong, you're on a forum literally dedicated to arguing, I'm not gonna sugarcoat words just because, you say something that's 100% objectively false, I'm gonna say it as it is.
Ok, fair, I just felt like you could be less… idk harsh?
I’m not really that good at reading emotions or understanding people, my brain’s just wonky like that so sorry if I came off as rude or anything. I just felt a little hurt in the way you say what you say, don’t want to be passive aggressive.

Damn, it's already finished. I wanted to say my piece but exams are getting in the way. Just to be clear, the 20% Gun Devil speed feat was debunked but the 100% is still valid correct? If so I would like this thread to remain open a little longer in order to argue my point. I wont be able to make a full post until next Thursday when my finals are over but until then I request that this remain open for discussion if possible.

Yes, it was, but it was replaced with a more consistent calc that gave us a speed value, making the K.E consistent. However, I don't think it's a good idea to argue for the 20% Gun Devil's speed due to Chariot's points, which prove that it just isn't consistent (heck, even the new calculation we are using shows landmarks where the Gun Devil had stopped which directly contradicts the Mach 700 calc). But if you still have a query, I suppose this thread can remain open for the time being.

Yes, it was, but it was replaced with a more consistent calc that gave us a speed value, making the K.E consistent. However, I don't think it's a good idea to argue for the 20% Gun Devil's speed due to Chariot's points, which prove that it just isn't consistent (heck, even the new calculation we are using shows landmarks where the Gun Devil had stopped which directly contradicts the Mach 700 calc). But if you still have a query, I suppose this thread can remain open for the time being.
I would only be arguing for the end with the 100% Gun Devils speed which is Mach 300 and change. Plugging that in the new value it would scale to would be this: KE: .5 x 11580000 Kg x 107313^2 m/s = 6.6678103*10^16 Joules which when converted equals just shy of 16 Megatons.

Not sure about this one, best to ask Chariot. Anything in tier 7-B is a tad sketchy for me. But if we can work our way to Low 7-B or High 7-A I'd be more comfortable with that.

but the 100% is still valid correct?
The 100% GD speed is valid (probably anyway) doesn't it randomly spawn in places
But... if you're about to argue just calc that, that's already bordering on calc stacking, goes back around to the KE rule stuff but even worse because we see a wide shot of 100% GD's damage which was the 7-C feat, yet now the alleged KE would be 5x greater, more exacerbating the issue, AND, we have no idea how they stack up against a 100% GD anyway (CSM being the most feared explicitly isn't due to strength).

We'd just circle back around to fucky KE rules but 5x worse and all for a feat we didnt even see 🗿

The 100% GD speed is valid (probably anyway) doesn't it randomly spawn in places
Nah, it mainly only travels, as shown when bits of its body burned off while traveling due to its speed. Other devils were able to collect those fragments, resulting in a significant power increase. But I agree on completely avoiding the 100% Gun Devil's K.E using the Mach 300+ calc or we would be going right back to stage one.

But... if you're about to argue just calc that, that's already bordering on calc stacking, goes back around to the KE rule stuff but even worse because we see a wide shot of 100% GD's damage which was the 7-C feat, yet now the alleged KE would be 5x greater, more exacerbating the issue, AND, we have no idea how they stack up against a 100% GD anyway (CSM being the most feared explicitly isn't due to strength).

We'd just circle back around to fucky KE rules but 5x worse and all for a feat we didnt even see 🗿
In what way would it be calculation stacking? We have a calc that puts the Gun Devil at 100% at Mach 300, we have another that finds the weight of the Gun Devil at 20% of it's total mass which was stated by the manga. Plugging in the mass calculated and using an in universe statement to find the full mas and then finding It's KE when moving doesn't seem to be calculation stacking if my understanding of it is correct.

We have a calc that puts the Gun Devil at 100% at Mach 300,
There's one
we have another that finds the weight of the Gun Devil at 20% of it's total mass which was stated by the manga.
And here's two

While i dont have issue calcing weight for a calc, there's an extra step here were youre calcing 20% GD's, then assuming the manga is smart enough to take that into account, for all we know 100% if calced could be higher, or lower, depends on how big it actually is, cubing fucky
Plugging in the mass calculated and using an in universe statement to find the full mas and then finding It's KE when moving doesn't seem to be calculation stacking if my understanding of it is correct.
i did say almost did i not? it would be super generous, for a 90% off screen feat, that breaks KE rules (we LITERALLY have a calc for it), for a dude we never actually see

Would just 180 back to the original problems yet somehow even worse.

There's one

And here's two

While i dont have issue calcing weight for a calc, there's an extra step here were youre calcing 20% GD's, then assuming the manga is smart enough to take that into account, for all we know 100% if calced could be higher, or lower, depends on how big it actually is, cubing fucky
That's a negative that you have to prove. It's verbatim stated by the manga that 20% of the Gun Devil's body resides in America which is what was summoned. Chainsawman has never been shown to operate on some other form of mathematics in which 20% doesn't mean 1/5th of It's entire body, therefore it is reasonable to assume that the statement saying 20% of it's total body means 20% of it's total body.
i did say almost did i not? it would be super generous, for a 90% off screen feat, that breaks KE rules (we LITERALLY have a calc for it), for a dude we never actually see

Would just 180 back to the original problems yet somehow even worse.
The only KE problem the Gun Devil runs into is the fact that it was indeed off panel, however the rules state implication is a valid reason for KE and the Gun Devil has plenty of that. The calculation that you state violates KE rules is invalid as at no point does the Gun Devil run into anything that can tank the full brunt of it's energy. You seem to be ignoring the fact that kinetic energy is not something that disperses omnidirectionally nor is it something that imparts all it's energy on the first object it comes in contact with if said object cannot resist it's imparted force. Kinetic energy is a focused force that can be imparted all at once or only in small percentages depending on what counteractive force the KE comes in contact with. In this case the buildings that stand in the way of the Gun Devil's resistive force pales in comparison to the Gun Devil's full KE, so they resist what their structural integrity allows but still get destroyed. When the buildings are destroyed they do not explode with a force equal to the Gun Devils full KE, they don't suddenly blast off in all directions, and they don't determine the total energy output of the Gun Devil unless they bring it to a complete stop. What they do do, presumably, is blast forward in the direction of the Gun Devils path causing other buildings to be destroyed and generating enormous gusts of wind in a path of destruction far larger than the Gun Devil's size which is a good indicator of extreme kinetic energy. I know this wiki is against comparisons, but this would be akin to running through a field of tall grass fast enough to flatten an area several times your body length due to wind pressure but it only being labeled as human level because the energy needed to flatten a specific section is only of that level. The calculation is not indicative of the Gun Devil's full kinetic energy as it mathematically is incapable of doing so, KE just doesn't work that way. So the old calculation should not be used in any way to dictate what the Gun Devil's KE should be nor should it be used to discredit the new calculation that does actually find it's full KE.

Last edited:
That's a negative that you have to prove. It's verbatim stated by the manga that 20% of the Gun Devil's body resides in America which is what was summoned.
Dude, I don't have to prove anything.
Prove GD canonically weighs as much as the calc suggests, you can't. You're who needs to prove this checks out on all fronts, not me. I especially don't need to prove something they don't actually say as below.

Because that's a calc, not an actual canon weight. Which yeah cool, fine.
But you're not calcing 100% GD's weight, you're calcing a different one and assuming the manga is precise and accurate enough to somehow have that all line-up, newsflash, it isn't, at all (for a thing they don't even say btw), the very fact you're arguing 7-B KE for a 7-C at max feat is damning evidence the author ain't some super precise god. The extra step here, is a step to much, you need to calc him directly.

Chainsawman has never been shown to operate on some other form of mathematics in which 20% doesn't mean 1/5th of It's entire body, therefore it is reasonable to assume that the statement saying 20% of it's total body means 20% of it's total body.
Incorrect, they never state its 20% mass, they state its 20% of its body, that doesn't mean mass, at all.
Probably means volume, almost 100% actually, given we're just shown chunks of it. Now why's that matter? Because different parts of GD has different densities, hell you see the calc, do you not?

For all we know America could have owned the majority of the dense parts of him. You think a piece of the gun weighs the same as a bit of flesh? Of course not.
So another problem right there, just having 20% of its body, doesn't mean 20% of its weight when different bits of it can weigh over 10x as much and we have no idea the ratio they had. Which outright means you're not allowed to inflate its mass btw, that'd be just ANOTHER assumption that'd need to be true down to the decimal for this to work.
The only KE problem the Gun Devil runs into is the fact that it was indeed off panel,
And the ten fucktillion things we've went over already?

We're not going to turn this into a 5 page CRT where I repeat nothing new, because you repeat nothing new. Which mind you, nothing you said was new.
however the rules state implication is a valid reason for KE and the Gun Devil has plenty of that.
And it also states if damage doesn't corroborate KE, it gets tossed.

And let's not even get into the fact that this is like 80000x 20%'s KE, 80000x the damage we see it cause, and like 300000x the next best actual feat, hate to be that dude, but now that 20%'s KE is 100% moot, this def becomes not usable as it stands, a feat that much higher than everything else, from not only itself but those both weaker and stronger than it (apparently), that we don't even actually see and is gained from a multiple step chain of back and forth, that you're not even allowed to do because they don't even state mass? Nah dog, literally no verse would hinge such an upgrade on such a flimsy showing, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and all that.

KE implication is just so you can even calc it in the 1st place. You realize that yes? Checking off anything on the list doesn't mean it's valid, it means you GET to calc it at all, the moment any fucky comes into place, ya don't get to. Not much different than FTL feats, you may check off multiple stuff that'd make it valid, but hit any of the contradictions and you're out.
The calculation that you state violates KE rules is invalid as at no point does the Gun Devil run into anything that can tank the full brunt of it's energy.
Except the buildings? We went through this last thread, and a bit here, literally two buildings, he smashed directly, we can tell because of how they're caved in, as well as being tall enough to hit central mass. And hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we can see the buildings he rammed into mostly intact, just flattened, where if it was 7-B there wouldn't be any remnants.
It completely ignores the fact that kinetic energy is not something that disperses omnidirectionally nor is it something that imparts all it's energy on the first object it comes in contact with if said object cannot resist it's imparted force.
Literally 7-B, and GD literally has overpressure.

And that last bit is just wrong, if a 50m tall object smashed into a 50m tall building with 7-B levels of energy, the building wouldn't be knocked over, it'd be dusted, not even dust. The energy DOES disperse. ACTUALLY, no, it WOULD be vaporized, Rusty was talking about heat earlier for high tier dudes, fair btw not exactly a common thing to display, except GD creates heat does it not? That's why stuff burns off yes? So hell not even dusted, He actually should be vaporizing stuff given the manga acknowledges he exudes heat yet the heat displayed isn't even in the ballpark of a 7-B KE object.
Kinetic energy is a focused force that can be dispersed all at once or only in small percentages depending on what counteractive force the KE comes in contact with. In this case the buildings that stand in the way of the Gun Devil's resistive force pales in comparison to the Gun Devil's full KE, so they resist what they can and then are destroyed.
You know they're made of concrete and steel right? They wouldn't just break like, plus as above, as below.
When the buildings are destroyed they do not explode with a force equal to the Gun Devils full KE, they don't suddenly blast off in all directions, and they don't determine the total energy output of the Gun Devil unless they bring it to a complete stop.
Exactly, THEY SHOULD, see the issue?

Have you ever seen a shotgun hit one of those jelly dummies? Or a bullet blow off arms?
That's because they have so much KE that the energy expands and blows the thing they come into contact with apart. Even though the bullets pass through, the energy is so intense it disperses through the object. You can even see a simplified version by just dipping your and in water, the energy travels and creates ripples, that's the VERY REASON GD has wind too, of course, different materials, vary in how they act mechanically, concrete and steel far less free-form, but it very much applies at this level of energy.

A 7-B 50m+ Kaiju would not only OBLITERATE any man-made object to dust, it'd do so to the environment too as the energy waves through it.

AND, worst part, GD has continuous momentum, no shit he isn't expanding that energy, you don't calc the total path, you calc it moment by moment, which only makes it worse.
What they do do, presumably, is blast forward in the direction of the Gun Devils path causing other buildings to be destroyed and generating enormous gusts of wind in a path of destruction far larger than the Gun Devil's size which is a good indicator of extreme kinetic energy.
Yet not 7-B, you're about 80000x off.
80000, that's about the gap between a literal nuke and wall level.
This isnt a gap you can explain here, do you not grasp the magnitude of what 7-B entails?

I know this wiki is against comparisons, but this would be akin to running through a field of tall grass fast enough to flatten an area several times your body length due to wind pressure but it only being labeled as human level because the energy needed to flatten a specific section is only of that level.
That would be like, 9-C dog. Bad example, and also bad because the damage GD exhibits is for BOTH his wind and mass, which, is only 7-C.
The calculation is obviously not indicative of the Gun Devil's full kinetic energy as it mathematically is incapable of doing so,
Oh but it is? We see buildings remain relatively intact, buildings taller than it mind you so he def hit them, the range extends not even a few hundred meters from it, awful indication of 7-B force, and then we see 20% GD, well, ya know.
KE just doesn't work that way.
giphy.webp

But yeah kinetic energy definitely doesn't expand and blow stuff up or travel so an object with enough KE to pulv a whole city not pulving everything is fine because that isn't how KE works? Rhetorical.

You're flat-out wrong, are you trying to say because GD doesn't stop he must have more KE he didn't expend? That's the only angle i can see that might work, but it'd be wrong anyway, he's a flying demon, he can supply himself momentum non-stop, everything else you've said is actually isn't how KE works.
So the old calculation should not be used in any way to dictate what the Gun Devil's KE should be nor should it be used to discredit the new calculation that does actually find it's full KE.
Yeah no, it breaks KE rules, a fact we just went through with 20% but now worse, the very fact the manga showcases GD has overpressure means ya can't ignore the fact its very wind pressure and force it generates does not align with something as BIG as him with that much energy, only doing what he does.

if he was like human size, and generated that much wind, maybe you'd have a point, but dude he's as big as a skyscraper, he'd be whipping up winds even if he was like as fast as my car, at even subsonic, the winds be so intense it'd passively kill people and rip through concrete, that mf at mach 300? Being as big as he is? I don't even want to see a city drawn, that shit would have a multi-km radius, it would LITERALLY be like a nuke. Add on the totally wrong heat as well and goddamn.

PLUS, given 20% GD's KE is quite literally just 7-C, this makes this just a one-off 7-B extrapolated calc that has a whole bunch of caveats that the fact you even think such an upgrade is solid enough to be proposed atm just kinda baffles me, on top of the percentages not even being about mass making this whole fiasco a waste of time to begin with as it wouldn't be allowed anyway.

Man if this shit keeps up I'm tempted to propose a discussion rule, it's always the same arguments and handwaving of every fucky 🗿
Anyway yeah no, we can do the 7-C upgrade off the real KE we actually see thou, and slap on a speed upgrade for everyone given Denji can react to its 4 digit mach gunfire.

Back