• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima VS. The Falling Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Control Devil VS. The Falling Devil

• The Falling Devil Upscales to 5.8 Kilotons of TNT
  • Makima Upscales from 91.144 Tons of TNT physically & Upscales from 5.044 Kilotons of TNT with Telekinesis
  • Speed is equalized
  • Time: Day
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Rules: In Character, Win by any means

Control Devil:

Falling Devil:

Last edited:
scales to 130.80 Yottatons with her Black Hole
You not fooling anyone with putting this here lmao.

Though this fight seems cool given fd's gravity probably can't effect Yuki, but her other abilities kinda make this a stomp: Yuki doesn't resist the empathic manip, nor the memory manip, fd has greater ap, and her regen make this un-winnable really

I don't think red, blue or purple are gonna be enough to kill the falling devil

Can Gojo resist her empathic manip?

Since he resists her empathic manip can she rip his eyes with tk or bfr him to hell?

If she can't win with that then ig It's inconclusive(energy isn't equalized so his de won't work)

I mean Makima still doesn't resist the empath manip here. And even given all the hax she has to possibly do, she's up against a Primal devil, we saw her struggle against dd and also fd immo is better than Makima's.

Ok, assuming the falling devil can't immediately use her empathic manip on makima due to the distance

makima knows how dangerous the primordial devils are so she's not going to risk getting close, she's probably going to send her devils, hybrids and fiends first but the falling devil is going to one shot all of them

makima can't bfr falling since she's going to come back(the falling devil also can't bfr makima since she's just going to come back using princi), makima can't control her and her tk isn't enough to kill the fd

the only devil makima can use to win is the cosmo devil

idk if falling can use her empathic manip to win tho since once makima gets affected she's going to be sent to hell and after getting killed she's going to revive and snap out of the falling devil empathic manip

then ig there's nothing makima can do since she's going to be affected the moment the battle begins
Yeah. Though none of this would kill Makima. I just don't see Makima doing anything if she has to either keep reviving herself or destroy her brain and we already saw brain injuries kill her so even then it won't change much.

I dunno who to put the Falling Devil against, any suggestions? or should I ask for this thread to be closed

Just shows up at her real body in Hell and points at her tbh.
That.
Not to mention it was able to summon stone devil from Devil hunter HQ all the way to hell the moment it tried using it's ability on him by proxy.
It likely could summon Falling on it's hand all the way from earth through it's avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back