• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silent Sadists: Makima vs Binah (Chainsaw Man vs Project Moon) (0-0-0)

Mayhaps. Was gonna pick Arbiter key but im pretty sure being at the peak of her power just makes her stomp more. We shall see from other folks

The best thing Makima has here is Mind Manipulation

Binah has resistance to it

Sip a lot of tea gg

Makima is gonna need to consider her contracted devils even more like cannon fodder to even think about getting close to Binah lmao
Then again, if i recall correctly, Binah likes to play around with her foes? or did she stop after the Kali incident?

Oh yeah does the Damage Transferal do anything for Makima or is that just fodder for Chain/Lock?

Then again, if i recall correctly, Binah likes to play around with her foes? or did she stop after the Kali incident?
Yeah, she stopped underestimating her enemies ever since Kali impaled the heck out of her
Oh yeah does the Damage Transferal do anything for Makima or is that just fodder for Chain/Lock?
Not sure how the conceptual level Chain will work against 126 million people so I guess that Damage Transferal will be somewhat effective. I might just forget something ?

I mean, i dont think Binah is gonna have problems finding 126 million new ways to kill Makima, or care that 126 million people will have to die before Makima is down.
Unless Binah can just- slap her with Fairy and nuke her that way. I think Binah may be able to somehow bypass Mid-High/High Mid?

Makima's prime minister contract only transfers what her opponent considers an attack so it all depends on binah's perception

actually she also has (effectively) Dollification with Santa Claus, but eh
She also resists that, as she resists Elena's/Puppeter's power.
Makima's Damage Transferal comes from her contract. Binah can just Lock the contract and nullify it lol. Concept manip is busted like that. WHITE/BLACK damage would also work just fine, given there would be no death there, just insanity.

thank god it's not closed yet
now that I think about it, how will Binah deal with Makima's BFR Bang?

Last edited:
Hm, that would assume Binah hasnt already applied Lock or hit her with Shockwave, but otherwise, i think that may be her only current wincon

i didn't see that

i was planning to make a match between binah and the
falling devil but idk if it would be a stomp
I mean if Binah is already handily stomped Makima i dont think Falling is gonna have a better time

Lets be real i think Binah just fodderizes Chainsaw Man as a verse, but thats just me

Power Null, basically. It hurts the target, and makes it so Makima needs more work to pull of her abilities

Oh yeah, Chains, which lock Makima down on a conceptual level (i think Lock might also be based on a conceptual level too)
I want to know something, can't Makima dodge the ability? Is it thought based?

Actually, i think they are more action based, but they are very very quick. Binah doesnt need the long windup to attack as seen in L Corp (which is more of way to let the player get out of the way of the attacks)

Even if Makima does hurt Binah, Binah has her Abnormality Pages to help in combat, like Punishment (stat amp for right after Binah gets hit), Peace to make Makima weaker while empowering Binah's attacks

And if push comes to shove, for whatever reason, she can pull out The Beast, which would be passive Power Null to everything that tries to target her, or who she targets. It also passively hurts everything around her, friend or foe (which wont hamper her too much)

Once The Beast comes out, Makima probably wont be able to do squat

Back