• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guenael Lee Is More Non-Existent Than Arc's Heterosexuality (Slight NEP Upgrade)

Because it seems he is only non-existent when he activates his ability, this is nature type 3 with aspects 1 and 3.
I am not here to downgrade neither will do in the future, but I hope you understand this

Because it seems he is only non-existent when he activates his ability, this is nature type 3 with aspects 1 and 3.
I am not here to downgrade neither will do in the future, but I hope you understand this
Why does that make it type 3?

And you already attached proof of yourself.
He dies when Gremmy stops imagining that Guenael exists, as Gremmy is the one who created him with his imagination and whatever he imagines becomes reality.
If he stops imagine that he exists, he was not nature type 1. He was only nature type 3.

Nature Type 1 doesn't denote that you have to be naturally non-existent to gain it, i have no idea where you got that from. Lee's Nature 3 is specifically regarding his mind, and not his soul. Which is what his Nature Type 1 would be.

Mind telling me how Gremmy stops imagining that he did not exist, even tho he does not exist anyway? There is a contradiction. Also, you said mind and soul are the same, so I don't see how your argument is valid. I am not talking about aspects, I am talking about nature.

Mind telling me how Gremmy stops imagining that he did not exist, even tho he does not exist anyway? There is a contradiction. Also, you said mind and soul are the same, so I don't see how your argument is valid. I am not talking about aspects, I am talking about nature.
I took it as a play on Gremmy's words for him, saying he no longer exists in his imagination. What Gremmy did was for him to actually disappear

Guenael's was using Version 3 when Gremmy did this, not Version 2 which is where his existence disappears.

Guenael did exist at this time, Gremmy EE'd him by using his ability.

He doesn't exist though? Version 2 is his very existence disappearing, he can't be attacked or sensed etc
There is a contradiction. Good that I asked how he died or what happens after. How Gremmy imagined he does not exist anymore, yet he already does not exist anymore? Like, this is not nature type 1. There is anti-feat here.
I took it as a play on Gremmy's words for him, saying he no longer exists in his imagination. What Gremmy did was for him to actually disappear
But he already does not exist. There is falsity.

I suggest, removing nature type 1 as the scan in reality suggest type 3 aspect type 1 and type 3 (since those two aspects are the same in verse)

There is a contradiction. Good that I asked how he died or what happens after. How Gremmy imagined he does not exist anymore, yet he already does not exist anymore? Like, this is not nature type 1. There is anti-feat here.

But he already does not exist. There is falsity.

I suggest, removing nature type 1 as the scan in reality suggest type 3 aspect type 1 and type 3 (since those two aspects are the same in verse)
Read my recent post, Guenael wasn't nonexistent when Gremmy EE'd him

So he is not always non-existent? How is this nature type 1? Also, what is his 3rd Form? (please scan)

This looks like nature type 3

So he is not always non-existent? How is this nature type 1? Also, what is his 3rd Form? (please scan)

This looks like nature type 3
They're already posted in the thread
QxIO1c3.jpg

nhF6DPX.jpg
No he isn't always nonexistent, it's an ability that he toggles on and off and has multiple versions

There are three Versions
  • Version 1: His appearance/form no longer exists
  • Version 2: His very existence no longer exists
  • Version 3: His existence in peoples minds and memory no longer exists
He was in Version 3 when Gremmy EE'd him, so his very existence itself still existed at this time.

Eh? (btw thanks for the scans, I apologize, if I am disturbing you)

So wait, version 3 is not version 2 + his existence in people's minds and memory no longer exists?
I want this to be answered before I give my further input

Eh? (btw thanks for the scans, I apologize, if I am disturbing you)

So wait, version 3 is not version 2 + his existence in people's minds and memory no longer exists?
I want this to be answered before I give my further input
No, Version 3 is separate, not all of them at once, we only see him use them individually, never at the same time iirc

Version 3 is only his existence in peoples memories/minds

Also I just realized this, but Gremmy should technically have resistance to Guenael's Version 3, though I won't argue for it here obviously.

Oh, this makes absolute sense, then. I am pretty sure that NEP 1 is said in the profile via ability or?
Naturally, he is not always nonexistent (only in his second version).

But also, if you ask me honestly, this is still not Nature type 1. Since version 1 and version 3 his nature still exist. And version type 2 is the only nonexistent, and it seems he only toggles on/off when someone attacks him and thinks as well.

This one is catchy. I guess the existence here refers to the soul instead of the abstract concept of someone's existence.
It could possibly acquire aspect 2. But I guess this is not the OP message.
As for nature, the ability makes him become NEP and when he becomes NEP he can think. So it's an ability to become NEP 3.

Last edited:
Oh, this makes absolute sense, then. I am pretty sure that NEP 1 is said in the profile via ability or?
Naturally, he is not always nonexistent (only in his second version).

But also, if you ask me honestly, this is still not Nature type 1. Since version 1 and version 3 his nature still exist. And version type 2 is the only nonexistent, and it seems he only toggles on/off when someone attacks him and thinks as well.

This one is catchy. I guess the existence here refers to the soul instead of the abstract concept of someone's existence.
It could possibly acquire aspect 2. But I guess this is not the OP message.
As for nature, the ability makes him become NEP and when he becomes NEP he can think. So it's an ability to become NEP 3.
Bump

Didn't we already go over that? The ability needing to be activated doesn't invalidate it for Type 1...
Alright, can it be said to be “via ability”? Otherwise, I disagree that he is NEP 1 alone

Alright, can it be said to be “via ability”? Otherwise, I disagree that he is NEP 1 alone
It already pretty much is, the Vanishing Point and it's Versions are listed and explained on his profile

But sure, I don't mind if it's mentioned that he's not just passively in a state of nonexistence

It already pretty much is, the Vanishing Point and it's Versions are listed and explained on his profile

But sure, I don't mind if it's mentioned that he's not just passively in a state of nonexistence
Alright. Thank you. I agree with OP then.

Back