• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux and Guenael Lee Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premise:

Continuing my Bleach revisions I've found some abilities which i believe need to be added to both Gremmy Thoumeaux and Guenael Lee's profiles. I'll place them within their own separate spoiler boxes so it's easier to parse through what's being added to each character.

So with these additions explained, let's get onto the voting/discussion part of this thread. (INB4 @Arcker123 tells me, "The Visionary" upgrades will be also applied onto both Yhwach's and Soul King's profiles as well since they both have "The Visionary" while "The Vanishing Point" related upgrades will only be applied onto Yhwach's profile)

Voting:

Agree - @Arc7Kuroi, @Kachon123, @Damage3245, @EldemadeDityjon, @Dereck03, @Dread, @LordGinSama, @Reio35, @zylieo, @Blallooo, @Hellscream. @Lynieryz, @Arcker123

Disagree - @Damage3245 (regen negation), @Dereck03 (regen negation), @Blallooo (regen negation)

Neutral - @Arc7Kuroi (Neutral with regen negation, leaning towards agreeing), @Kachon123 (Same as Arc)

Last edited:
Im going to remain neutral with Gremmy's possible regen neg, however Im leaning towards being fine with it. Everything else I agree with.

These will be applied to Yhwach and Soul King. Make sure to add that
npc-speech-bubble.gif

I'm against the Regen Negation part, but rest seems okay.

Premise:

Continuing my Bleach revisions I've found some abilities which i believe need to be added to both Gremmy Thoumeaux and Guenael Lee's profiles. I'll place them within their own separate spoiler boxes so it's easier to parse through what's being added to each character.

Isn't this gives high godly regeneration?

Isn't this gives high godly regeneration?
Huh?

I don't understand what you're asking me, it doesn't give anyone High-Godly, it's possibly giving Gremmy High-Godly negation because of the precedence of him being capable of casually killing his creations, which would include Shaz who has High-Godly.

Sure, everything seems fine but I disagree with Regen Neg. Nothing here shows any kind of regeneration being negated and the last part is an assumption of him should be able to negate Shaz Domino Regen.

I will drop my opinion on some aspects of the thread, and I would like to get informed if I am wrong
I don't have issue with NPI, but rather the aspect of type 1 AE – Information

In nowhere, it has been stated that “pure imagination” is made by information at all. So by default, it should conceptual type 3, since “pure imagination” does not govern any reality. And Information type 2 requires the information that serves as the fundamental building block of reality. “Pure imagination” does not serve any fundamental aspect of reality.
The same goes here, I would rather give conceptual reality wraping since he can create objects/beings in a conceptual level. He is nowhere, manipulating information that shapes the reality. But now since I saw Shaz who is stated to be made by information, I would give reality wraping on two levels, informational and conceptual.

I am fine with the rest. The regeneration negation seems iffy, but I would suggest changing the level type to low – mid, but I got told it will be in other CRT.

i agree with everything else besides the regeneration negation, because gremmy can exclusively kill his own creations

i agree with everything else besides the regeneration negation, because gremmy can exclusively kill his own creations
Not necessarily, I assume he can negate regenerations but on low level, but the Sternritter does not have it yet. Killing instantly also means ignoring regeneration/durability.

You forgot about causality manipulation he can imagine his meteor not affecting him
That doesn't innately prove Causality Manipulation, you have to prove that the reason why he was unaffected by the meteor was because he switch the causal relation between him and the meteor.

Sure, everything seems fine but I disagree with Regen Neg. Nothing here shows any kind of regeneration being negated and the last part is an assumption of him should be able to negate Shaz Domino Regen.
I know nothing necessarily shows Regeneration Negation, hence why it's a "possibly" rather than a full, concrete rating, i just believe we have precedence that Gremmy can kill his creations, even above their natural abilities such as Lee. But if you still disagree even with a possibly rating than that's fine.

.....That would be Regeneration Negation?, if he's capable of killing Shaz despite his regeneration than that would be Regen Negation.

@Dread I'll address your arguments in a few.

But now since I saw Shaz who is stated to be made by information, I would give reality wraping on two levels, informational and conceptual.
So you believe he should have Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) and Information Manipulation (Type 2) via his Reality Warping?

Being able to kill a being that has HGR, should obviously give regen negation, no matter whether it's "his creation" or not, don't really see why that matters at all, the fact remains that he's capable of killing him.
Which is what matters in the end.

Anyways, i agree

So you believe he should have Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) and Information Manipulation (Type 2)?
Yes. I just did not get informed about the other person, and he is made by information. So yes, I agree with this (sorry for not noticing this earlier)

Yes. I just did not get informed about the other person, and he is made by information. So yes, I agree with this (sorry for not noticing this earlier)
If you agree with Shaz being made up of fundamental information then why do you disagree with Lee when they both have the same physiology? they're both made up of the same fundamental information.

He's capable of creating a being with HGR, how is it logical, that he doesn't get regen negation when he's capable of creating and killing it?

If you agree with Shaz being made up of fundamental information then why do you disagree with Lee when they both have the same physiology? they're both made up of the same fundamental information.
They both are made by pure imagination? Since one has other physiology/nature and Lee has pure imagination. Correct me if I am wrong in this one.

They both are made by pure imagination? Since one has other physiology/nature and Lee has pure imagination. Correct me if I am wrong in this one.
The "imagination" is their "fundamental" information which is distinct from normal, physical reality. The reasoning behind Shaz's regeneration is that he regenerated after having his "imagination" body destroyed and replacing it with "physical reality".

Who said that Gremmy can even kill Shaz Domino?
Yes.

It's never stated that Gremmy can kill Shaz, that's not the argument to everyone whose reading this. That's why the rating is at most a "possibly" because of the lack of direct evidence.

If you wish to know the argument, please read the OP more carefully this time. (this isn't aimed at you Damage tlyk, it's aimed at people misunderstanding my argument)

The "imagination" is their "fundamental" information which is distinct from normal, physical reality. The reasoning behind Shaz's regeneration is that he regenerated after having his "imagination" body destroyed and replacing it with "physical reality".
Oh, alright. Understood. I did not see Shaz one, so I changed my mind. But I would really keep reality wraping rather.

Oh, alright. Understood. I did not see Shaz one, so I changed my mind. But I would really keep reality wraping rather.
Alright.

We're keeping Reality Warping, it's just Information Manipulation is a byproduct of Gremmy's Reality Warping and Subjective Reality.

He can create it, why wouldn't he be able to kill it?
Pretty much the exact same argument can be said for Guenael lee, which he was shown to kill on panel.
It's way more illogical to say that he wouldn't be able to kill him.
No... The exact same argument can't be made because we actually see Grammy kill Guenael Lee.

Tbh I can see the issues with the regeneration Negation as pointed out above, feels more akin to Gremmy being able to overpower Lee's regeneration with the amount of damage done but since the OP is only suggesting a possibly I can agree with such.

The rest I agree with 100%.

No... The exact same argument can't be made because we actually see Grammy kill Guenael Lee.
So you're saying he can imagine a being who has HGR, but is unable to undo his own creation?
Guenael lee also has a broken ability, that wouldn't normally allow him to be erased obviously, it's pretty obvious that anything gremmy creates, he can also undo the exact same way. As i said it's way more illogical to say that he can't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back