• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: None Existent Physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this was open since January why haven't you guys applied changes or close the thread? Didn't all the mods agree too griffin suggestion?

Neither did I implied that lol I asked you what does it passive have to do with anything that is being suggested by OP?

Me saying it's thought based is based on your comment talking about “passive"

Because it's a addition that has to be added so that people can ACTUALLY see what else he can do with his reality warping and power Bestowal?

Relevant how? Nobody cares that your name is Sasukesolos.

Ehh? Relevant how? We know that Reality warpers are limited to what they have shown too warp hence why the proposal is now in question.

That's moot you're assuming that he created Lee for such means which is also incorrect your logic also doesn't make sense why would he be able to create an ability but not be able to apply it too himself since he literally has power Bestowal at the very same time that argument you are trying to pull is moot.

What we mean by him not being able to use the ability “in Character" means that Gremmy as himself wouldn't think of using the ability in Character since he has never done so in the anime.

If you want another example Alien X was given existence erasure but he can't use it “in Character" because he has never done so.

You actually can in vsbattle standards such as how the standards treat reality warpers.

This is vsbattle lol authors are irrelevant to scaling lol unless it's for some clarification about the verse that's the only time Authors become relevant since they actually don't know what scaling in terms of vsbattle context.

You said something about battle applicable but meh. Anyway his Ability is only useful in vsbattle threads like in Character A vs Character B since this is a possibility that Character A could use this ability Character B would need evidence of interacting with NEP
……….. I’m neutral. I could give pushback on why I feel he was Limited and needed to create Guenael Lee to demonstrate that ability but ehhhh.

……….. I’m neutral. I could give pushback on why I feel he was Limited and needed to create Guenael Lee to demonstrate that ability but ehhhh.
If he can grant the ability why wouldn't he be able to use it himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back