• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: None Existent Physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my honest opinion, Gremmy, Yhwach, and Soul King shouldn't not have Nonexistent Physiology written as one of his powers. At least not in the way you guys are saying they should.

Yes, Gremmy can use The Visonary on himself and has used it to create General Lee and gave him those abilities, so logically Gremmy can use The Visionary to imagine himself to be like General Lee and get Nonexistent Physiology... However! Gremmy has not done this or even thought about doing this. Giving Gremmy (and by extension Yhwach/Soul King) Nonexistent Physiology under their powers and abilities simply because they "can" give themselves said ability but never showed to do it or even think about doing it, makes adding that power specifically to their profiles unneeded and would only serve to allow people to say "They wil make themselves Nonexistent" despite we all know they wouldn't bother despite logically being able to do so.

Example

To give an example from a verse I know in and out. Danny Phantom ghosts all have the standard powers and abilities of a ghost which includes Ectoplasm Manipulation and with it they can have Aura, Energy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Telekinesis and so on. However, some ghosts don't even bother to use the ectoplasmic energy in these ways either because they never had to or didn't bother. Now this doesn’t mean they can't use those abilities, but we don't put them underneath their powers and abilities unless they use it in that regard. However, to not completely erase the idea that they can use them, we simply put Ghost Physiology (Has all the standard powers and abilities of a ghost).

Suggestion

What I would suggest is instead of trying to give Gremmy, Yhwach, and Soul King Nonexistent Physiology "outright" based on them being "logically capable of making themselves Nonexistent" despite never bothering or even thinking to do it. You can simply do this...

Power Bestowal (Using The Visionary, [Insert name here] is capable of granting himself and others new abilities, like those of Guenael Lee)

Using the suggestion above let's the person reading the profile know that through The Visionary, the characters are capable of giving themselves abilities but doesn't put the power directly there and make people reading the profiles specifically think they used it for the purpose of giving themselves Nonexistent Physiology like General Lee. So the characters will in a sense have Nonexistent Physiology but only in the sense of "they could" give it to themselves if they decided to, instead of "they do have it" and will give it to themselves.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. If you want to aim for just straight up Nonexistent Physiology for Gremmy, Yhwach, and Soul King go ahead. I just personally find my proposal more efficient.

Last edited:
@LordGriffin1000; your suggestion is much better than the proposal in the OP.

I dislike listing abilities on characters just because it is logically possible that they could achieve them.

It would be like giving every Harry Potter character Death Manipulation because it is hypothetically possible for them to learn the Killing curse. Ignoring how it is not actually a part of those character's skillsets.

In my honest opinion, Gremmy, Yhwach, and Soul King shouldn't not have Nonexistent Physiology written as one of his powers. At least not in the way you guys are saying they should.

Yes, Gremmy can use The Visonary on himself and has used it to create General Lee and gave him those abilities, so logically Gremmy can use The Visionary to imagine himself to be like General Lee and get Nonexistent Physiology... However! Gremmy has not done this or even thought about doing this. Giving Gremmy (and by extension Yhwach/Soul King) Nonexistent Physiology under their powers and abilities simply because they "can" give themselves said ability but never showed to do it or even think about doing it, makes adding that power specifically to their profiles unneeded and would only serve to allow people to say "They wil make themselves Nonexistent" despite we all know they wouldn't bother despite logically being able to do so.

Example

To give an example from a verse I know in and out. Danny Phantom ghosts all have the standard powers and abilities of a ghost which includes Ectoplasm Manipulation and with it they can have Aura, Energy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Telekinesis and so on. However, some ghosts don't even bother to use the ectoplasmic energy in these ways either because they never had to or didn't bother. Now this doesn’t mean they can't use those abilities, but we don't put them underneath their powers and abilities unless they use it in that regard. However, to not completely erase the idea that they can use them, we simply put Ghost Physiology (Has all the standard powers and abilities of a ghost).

Suggestion

What I would suggest is instead of trying to give Gremmy, Yhwach, and Soul King Nonexistent Physiology "outright" based on them being "logically capable of making themselves Nonexistent" despite never bothering or even thinking to do it. You can simply do this...

Power Bestowal (Using The Visionary, [Insert name here] is capable of granting himself and others new abilities, like those of General Lee)

Using the suggestion above let's the person reading the profile know that through The Visionary, the characters are capable of giving themselves abilities but doesn't put the power directly there and make people reading the profiles specifically think they used it for the purpose of giving themselves Nonexistent Physiology like General Lee. So the characters will in a sense have Nonexistent Physiology but only in the sense of "they could" give it to themselves if they decided to, instead of "they do have it" and will give it to themselves.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. If you want to aim for just straight up Nonexistent Physiology for Gremmy, Yhwach, and Soul King go ahead. I just personally find my proposal more efficient.
I'm completely fine with this idea. since it's the same thing i'm basically arguing.

Example

Suggestion

Power Bestowal (Using The Visionary, [Insert name here] is capable of granting himself and others new abilities, like those of General Lee)

Completely agree.

However, to not completely erase the idea that they can use them, we simply put Ghost Physiology (Has all the standard powers and abilities of a ghost).

This is indeed better. Agree.

general lee lol you linked to the wrong page Guenael lee

Just want to note were not really going ham with Gremmys reality warping its only bought up cause Gueneal entire existence and powers only came to being because gremmy powers imagined it so. it could still be on his page but not in character but im fine with Griffin's proposal ig

don't forget possibly and likely still exist yo

general lee lol you linked to the wrong page Guenael lee

Just want to note were not really going ham with Gremmys reality warping its only bought up cause Gueneal entire existence and powers only came to being because gremmy powers imagined it so. it could still be on his page but not in character but im fine with Griffin's proposal ig

don't forget possibly and likely still exist yo
Fixed it lol. Don't know what made me think it was General.

I know you guys aren't gonna ham with Gremmy's reality warping. I was speaking more in a general sense to the average/new veiwer.

Is version 2 the one which grant NEP? I remember the character power being based on perception a lot.

Example

Suggestion

Power Bestowal (Using The Visionary, [Insert name here] is capable of granting himself and others new abilities, like those of Guenael Lee)

I guess this is fine,but why not write out the name of the abilities instated of saying the can use the can use and bestow the abilities of Guenael Lee.

The wording on this should be changed up a bit.

"Power Bestowal (Using The Visionary, [Insert name here] is capable of granting himself and others new abilities, like those of Guenael Lee"

Using the visionary [name] is capable of giving them selves and others none existence physiology type 1,aspect 1 Like Guenael Lee.

I guess this is fine,but why not write out the name of the abilities instated of saying the can use the can use and bestow the abilities of Guenael Lee.

Because that's too speculative and unnecessary.

At that point, we're just creating our own headcanon version of characters.

Is version 2 the one which grant NEP? I remember the character power being based on perception a lot.
yes basically version 1 is invisibility, version 2 is erasing his existence granting him intangiblity and version 3 is erasing his existence from the mind of others he can combine different versions together. pretty broken imo also on that note yachiru profile is pretty outdated she needs instinctive reaction.

It's basically the same thing lord Griffin proposed. Except im asking for further clarification. Instead of just saying the abilities we should named said abilities.

Take TSO from naruto for example everyone who has it gets Reality warping,space and matter eraser despite some users never using it that way.

It's basically the same thing lord Griffin proposed. Except im asking for further clarification. Instead of just saying the abilities we should named said abilities.

Take TSO from naruto for example everyone who has it gets Reality warping,space and matter eraser despite some users never using it that way.
That's a false equivalent because all those characters have the TSO around them and the effects are naturally there or in Kaguya's case she created one.

However here, Gremmy doesn't naturally have The Visionary tuned to give him Lee's Nonexistent Physiology right from the start nor is that The Visionary's primary or passive function.

The wording on this should be changed up a bit.

"Power Bestowal (Using The Visionary, [Insert name here] is capable of granting himself and others new abilities, like those of Guenael Lee"
Using the visionary [name] is capable of giving them selves and others none existence physiology type 1,aspect 1 Like Guenael Lee.
Also, the reason I didn't include the Nonexistent Physiology in the description was because Lee has more abilities in addition to just that. So instead of focusing on a single power, my proposal cover his entire abilities section by simply saying the abilities like those of Lee.

In the end it's the same goal but specifically targeting a single ability to add despite the character having more than just that one ability wouldn't really be proper, even if they already had his other abilities.

That's a false equivalent because all those characters have the TSO around them and the effects are naturally there or in Kaguya's case she created one.

However here, Gremmy doesn't naturally have The Visionary tuned to give him Lee's Nonexistent Physiology right from the start nor is that The Visionary's primary or passive function.

Also, the reason I didn't include the Nonexistent Physiology in the description was because Lee has more abilities in addition to just that. So instead of focusing on a single power, my proposal cover his entire abilities section by simply saying the abilities like those of Lee.

In the end it's the same goal but specifically targeting a single ability to add despite the character having more than just that one ability wouldn't really be proper, even if they already had his other abilities.
Okay could we name his 3 abilities or just leave it at abilities

General Lee having Type 1, Aspect 1 seems fine.

But why would Gremmy get Nonexistent Physiology for creating General Lee? Unless Gremmy can do it to, he wouldn't receive that ability... same goes for Yhwach and Soul King.

How about this we list lee's abilities on gremmys profile as a summoning. Iike naruto has all the abilities of the toads listed on his profile cause their his summonings. Gremmy can summon lee to fight for wherever he likes

I don't see any reason why Gremmy would have this ability other than speculating "Gremmy could just imagine himself to have the ability".

Which is a horrific can of worms to open because then you can just say he can imagine himself to have any ability.

So it doesn't seem worth it to put it on his profile, and by extension Yhwach's or the Soul Kings.
That's fine.
Sure, makes sense.
Can summon Guenael Lee, who has nonexistent physiology nature type 1,aspect type 1 and 3.

How does this look

Last edited:
Well... since Griffith's compromise has been accepted by multiple different mods, including himself and that really no one seems to have contested it i'm going to start adding this to Gremmy's profile and get another mod to open up Soul King's and Yhwach's profiles later.

Doesn’t gremmy’s application have limitations? like it’s not even a passive. the way he uses it doesn’t even seem usefu. let alone something that could be applicable during combat.

Doesn’t gremmy’s application have limitations? like it’s not even a passive
What does it being passive have to do with what is being proposed? And his Reality warping is thought based which is how reality warping works. Reality Warpers are limited to what they have shown reality warping. Gremmy has both instances where he uses his Hax as power Bestowal +Creation via abilities as to what it was listed in this entire thread. The only limitation there is, is that Gremmy can't use the ability that is requested “in Character"
. the way he uses it doesn’t even seem usefu. let alone something that could be applicable during combat.
What are you even talking about here? Do you even know what Non Existence physiology is?

What does it being passive have to do with what is being proposed? And his Reality warping is thought based which is how reality warping works. Reality Warpers are limited to what they have shown reality warping. Gremmy has both instances where he uses his Hax as power Bestowal +Creation via abilities as to what it was listed in this entire thread. The only limitation there is, is that Gremmy can't use the ability that is requested “in Character"
Me pointing out that it’s not a passive doesn’t translate to “ this shouldn’t be proposed” simply pointing out why his use of the hax in question isn’t very useful. If anything I’m essentially saying “why though”.
Reality warping abilities aren’t inherently thought base im not sure why you said that. Like several applications in fiction to where it’s action base. Characters even affecting reality through technology, devices by pressing a button.
I’m more so curious to why this is being proposed now or why it even matters. I’m not against it because my name is sasukesoloz.
Power bestowal+ creation does create that possibility that’s literally common sense. It doesn’t substantiate certainty because of this the opposing possibility can also be true. The concept of limitations is a thing as well you even acknowledge it. It’s possible he created Guenael Lee because he himself can’t use the vanishing. This being a limitation for gremmy seems consistent. From what we’ve seen with his use of subjective reality warping.

Also, what do you mean by “ the only limitation is in character” not to misinterpret you. Are you implying he’s using the requested ability in this way because of plot stupidity?

This could very well be gremmy’s limitation with the visionary even out of character…….not being in character doesn’t mean you can rewrite characters abilities and control them however you want. It just removes written narratives induce by the author. that wouldn’t be applicable against characters not apart of the story or verse. Not saying this is what you’re implying. this is simply my interpretation of (not in character) if you disagree let me know.

What are you even talking about here? Do you even know what Non Existence physiology is?
I’m simply pointing out his use of the ability doesn’t seem useful could very well be harmful. Alluding to curiosity of why this is being added. Nothing I’ve said suggests I don’t know what constitutes NEP.

The concept of limitations is a thing as well you even acknowledge it. It’s possible he created Guenael Lee because he himself can’t use the vanishing. This being a limitation for gremmy seems consistent. From what we’ve seen with his use of subjective reality warping.
I don't care if Gremmy gets that ability or not. But Yhwach Soul fragments are passed down everywhere. When GL died his Vanishing Point abilities should have absorbed by yhwach. It's his Physiology trait.

I don't care if Gremmy gets that ability or not. But Yhwach Soul fragments are passed down everywhere. When GL died his Vanishing Point abilities should have absorbed by yhwach. It's his Physiology trait.

That’s a pretty interesting route nothing really implies that rule applies to “natural Quincies” I don’t have a problem with that argument tbh.

That’s a pretty interesting route nothing really implies that rule applies to “natural Quincies” I don’t have a problem with that argument tbh.
It never stated to be only Quincies. Whovever touches his soul of stays near him gets affected by his soul fragments when they die all knowledge and abilities goes to Yhwach.

Me pointing out that it’s not a passive doesn’t translate to “ this shouldn’t be proposed” simply pointing out why his use of the hax in question isn’t very useful.
Neither did I implied that lol I asked you what does it passive have to do with anything that is being suggested by OP?

If anything I’m essentially saying “why though”.
Reality warping abilities aren’t inherently thought base im not sure why you said that.
Me saying it's thought based is based on your comment talking about “passive"
Like several applications in fiction to where it’s action base. Characters even affecting reality through technology, devices by pressing a button.
I’m more so curious to why this is being proposed now or why it even matters.
Because it's a addition that has to be added so that people can ACTUALLY see what else he can do with his reality warping and power Bestowal?

I’m not against it because my name is sasukesoloz.
Relevant how? Nobody cares that your name is Sasukesolos.
Power bestowal+ creation does create that possibility that’s literally common sense. It doesn’t substantiate certainty because of this the opposing possibility can also be true. The concept of limitations is a thing as well you even acknowledge it.
Ehh? Relevant how? We know that Reality warpers are limited to what they have shown too warp hence why the proposal is now in question.
It’s possible he created Guenael Lee because he himself can’t use the vanishing. This being a limitation for gremmy seems consistent. From what we’ve seen with his use of subjective reality warping.
That's moot you're assuming that he created Lee for such means which is also incorrect your logic also doesn't make sense why would he be able to create an ability but not be able to apply it too himself since he literally has power Bestowal at the very same time that argument you are trying to pull is moot.
Also, what do you mean by “ the only limitation is in character” not to misinterpret you. Are you implying he’s using the requested ability in this way because of plot stupidity?
What we mean by him not being able to use the ability “in Character" means that Gremmy as himself wouldn't think of using the ability in Character since he has never done so in the anime.

If you want another example Alien X was given existence erasure but he can't use it “in Character" because he has never done so.
This could very well be gremmy’s limitation with the visionary even out of character…….not being in character doesn’t mean you can rewrite characters abilities and control them however you want.
You actually can in vsbattle standards such as how the standards treat reality warpers.

It just removes written narratives induce by the author. that wouldn’t be applicable against characters not apart of the story or verse. Not saying this is what you’re implying. this is simply my interpretation of (not in character) if you disagree let me know.
This is vsbattle lol authors are irrelevant to scaling lol unless it's for some clarification about the verse that's the only time Authors become relevant since they actually don't know what scaling is in terms of vsbattle context.
I’m simply pointing out his use of the ability doesn’t seem useful could very well be harmful. Alluding to curiosity of why this is being added. Nothing I’ve said suggests I don’t know what constitutes NEP.
You said something about battle applicable but meh. Anyway his Ability is only useful in vsbattle threads like in Character A vs Character B since this is a possibility that Character A could use this ability Character B would need evidence of interacting with NEP

Last edited:
It never stated to be only Quincies. Whovever touches his soul of stays near him gets affected by his soul fragments when they die all knowledge and abilities goes to Yhwach.
The panel you presented is specifically talking about physical contact. Which was needed to develop his adolescence. Yes I could change the statement from Quincies to “ natural souls” specifically souls apart of the cycle of souls. To say there is nothing opposing the idea that yhwach can benefit from a construct of gremmy’s imagination.

but that’s taking jugo’s statement into consideration. which supports that better not just the panels you presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back