• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These profiles haven't been updated in forever, and are missing a lot.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) This would be due scaling to memevores who eat concepts as well as the time lords who built a bomb that can destroy on a conceptual level

Acausality (Type 4) Predated an action by the time lords that made it so time moved foward, and scaling to some lesser beings

Abstract Existence (Type 1)

Shapeshifting

Mind Manipulation (Directly demonstrated by the black guardian)

In addition, they would have resistance to Time Lord technology, meaning resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Sealing, Extrasensory Perception, Perception Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, BFR, Time Stop, Void Manipulation, and Law Manipulation

Tell us here when you are done please.

Okay. Is there anything left to do in this thread?

Okay, according to Kaltias, the time lords being unable to kill them is resistance to concept manipulation, but not actual mid godly, even though they're already type 1 abstracts

Okay. Do the profiles need to be updated again?

Only if they have explicitly demonstrated the ability.

Hmmm... I mean, they're abstract concepts throughout the doctor who multiverse, so maybe it would be "Possibly Soul Manipulation (Vastly above beings who can interact with souls and beings who can astral project, however, the guardians have never directly demonstrated the ability to do so)"

Yep (The Six Fold God supposedly can destroy an infinite collection of infinite multiverses among other things)

The Doctor Who wiki says that according to the Spiral Scratch novel, the omniverse has infinite spatiotemporal dimensions. Does this mean High 1-B Key to Time and thus High 1-B doctor?

I don't think so, but I know that we rate a Doctor Who object as High 1-B because of this.

It's possible this applies to the Guardians (I mean they are stronger then Memovores to a hilarious degree and supposedly comparable to the Lamprey)

Antvasima said:
I don't think so, but I know that we rate a Doctor Who object as High 1-B because of this.
I thought the glory was high 1-B for a different reason?

If doctor who's "omniverse" is infinite dimensional the guardians would scale the problem is I can't find the book online

I think that The Glory was scaled from this, but do not know for certain.

You should ask Azathoth to comment here regarding the guardians.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Well, I'd need to see if I can find the book, first.
I'm not sure if this is allowed to be linked, but here. I'd check myself, but don't have the time. If it's the wrong one, there's other results.

Edit: I checked the novel, there's only references to an infinite number of universes in the context of "Omniverse", not spatial dimensions. Also, in all most all depictions, the Guardians are 11-D, especially in the Quantum Archangel, which I do have if anyone needs confirmation.

I think it should be noted that Spiral Scratch was published on the 4th of August, 2005, and The Glorious Dead (The Glory's first appearance, and the first mention of "Omniverse") was the 13th of January to 21st of September, 2000. The image below might refer to Infinite Spatial Dimensions as well. Also, at one point they explicitly refer to the Omniverse as being separated from a multiverse

("Of course, the theory of parallel universes, multiverses and even an omniverse was nothing new. Theories had abounded ever since work into the origins of the Lampreys had begun thousands of years ago back home. Of course, it was a chicken-and-egg situation ― did the Lampreys exist because of the multiverses or did the multiverses come into existence because the Time Lords accidentally created them whilst meddling with the Lampreys' unique existence within the spirals of the [time] vortex.").

Screenshot (798)

Back