• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux vs Dorothy Unsworth

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Dorothy thinks herself undead
I dont see anything on her profile that would allow her to do that.
She starts with BFR into the Glamour World with a thought, and whatever she thinks goes while the opponent is progressively brought to eternal sleep.

AbcMac23 said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
She really doesn't, she can't die as long as she doesn't think it so.
So she should be the strongest character in the series then... But she's not.
Not necessarily, it's just hax. Strongest is subjective, and the Glamour World has a big psychological weakness.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That made no sense, nothing you said is something she can do.

And again BFR is useless, he has dimensional travel and again she just drops dead.
Good luck to manifest your shadow in the Glamour World since there's no floor or anything to make a shadow

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't know what you want me to tell you.

They just die, there is no specific way unless he imagines one. Whatever he imagines becomes reality.
Then how will that stop him from being thrown in her world?

Then how will that stop him from being thrown in her world?

At the very least it's gonna be incon... They both think and die

You're not understanding.

Let's say he ends up in the glamour world for whatever reason. It won't matter because he's still alive and not incapacitated or dead. She need to perform another action.

Gremmy needs only a single action to win he doesn't need to jump through hoops like BFRing.

So she dies.

What you guys dont understand is that both thinks to hax. While Dorothy will "die", Gremmy will be unable to get out of her dimension and will die a several minutes later.

Gremmy having Dimensional Travel doesn't matter since he needs his shadow to do so, there isn't any surface in the Glamour World to have a shadow

Just gonna point out Gremmy can rip open portals or just imagine a shadow so BFR is not working at all.

From what has been said so far, Dorothy's first move is to BFR her opponent to the Glamor World with a thought. Gremmy's is to make them dead unless they have plor armor with a thought. Battle is just him getting sent to the Glamor World at the same time she dies. Unless she can rez herself, he wins.

Aernasilver said:
Gremmy thinks she is dead she thinks Gremmy gets BFRed. So how would she think herself undead when she is dead?
I've asked that a couple times without any answer so my bet is that she can't...

Back