• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux and Lille Barro vs Narutoverse and OPverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowl,only potent hax seem to be rinnegan genjutsu to install thoughts into gremmy and totsuka mirror to reflect lille,but is extremely situational,only hope is narutoverse hax.shoulda used narutoverse and bleach verse for a more fair match.since OP doesn't really have much hax to speak of.

KuuIchigo said:
Oh boy. Get ready for the shtstorm that is about to come. 400 replies. Calling it.

Not really. If I had the power I would have deleted the thread right now. But lets wait for a discussion mod or an admin.

Ren Nightray said:
Bloodlusted Gremmy is overkill.
pretty much this, gremmy uses space on every character and kills them in a second, the immortals and healers will survive but he can simply freeze them or capture them in a imagined cage ^_^

GreatestSin said:
Ren Nightray said:
Bloodlusted Gremmy is overkill.
pretty much this, gremmy uses space on every character and kills them in a second, the immortals and healers will survive but he can simply freeze them or capture them in a imagined cage ^_^
But gremmy is too dumb to do any of that. :(

Narutoverse and OPverse. Lille can be sent to Kamui Dimension and Gremmy could be easily killed by Continent level and higher attacks. Even if his own abilities could allow him to beat stronger people than himself he's honestly a pretty low tier reality warper and if he can't even beat Kenpachi he isn't soloing Narutoverse.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Narutoverse and OPverse. Lille can be sent to Kamui Dimension and Gremmy could be easily killed by Continent level and higher attacks. Even if his own abilities could allow him to beat stronger people than himself he's honestly a pretty low tier reality warper and if he can't even beat Kenpachi he isn't soloing Narutoverse.
Lille can come back with Shadow and travel between dimensions.

Imagination is not a low tier reality warping.What you imagines becomes reality.

If Gremmy is not bloodlusted , he couldn't beat even Sasuke.But bloodlusted Gremmy will go for kill.He won't do any cheap tricks.

And how can beat Lille ? Lille can pierce through them.

Ren Nightray said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Lille can come back with Shadow and travel between dimensions.
Imagination is not a low tier reality warping.What you imagines becomes reality.

If Gremmy is not bloodlusted , he couldn't beat even Sasuke.But bloodlusted Gremmy will go for kill.He won't do any cheap tricks.

And how can beat Lille ? Lille can pierce through them.
So Gremmy is supposed to do what exactly? He doesn't have the feats to say that he can imagine something that will solo the whole Narutoverse and OPverse at the same time. And Narutoverse top and god tiers are as fast as him anyway so it's not like he's blitzing them? Do you think he'd kill them all before they even got an attack in? Because Gremmy would be killed by any attack above small Country level.

As for Lille, I don't really know, i'm not caught up with bleach so i only go off of what I heard from vsthreads. He's intangible though right? How does that work?

GreatestSin said:
@jim
if he is bloodlusted AND PIS is not workign than he should be able to do it ^_^

But Gremmy can easily to panic in intense of battle, and when he forget about his imagination those imagination will disappearing, except if he staring to create real thing like meteor. :(

^i would say bloodlusted means he is determined to kill his enemy no matter what he needs to do :) basically his canon personality inverse ^_^

Valar Melkor 2 said:
So Gremmy is supposed to do what exactly? He doesn't have the feats to say that he can imagine something that will solo the whole Narutoverse and OPverse at the same time. And Narutoverse top and god tiers are as fast as him anyway so it's not like he's blitzing them? Do you think he'd kill them all before they even got an attack in? Because Gremmy would be killed by any attack above small Country level.
As for Lille, I don't really know, i'm not caught up with bleach so i only go off of what I heard from vsthreads. He's intangible though right? How does that work?

He can send them to the space he created or make himself stronger than all of them(But first he makes his body strong enough to bear that power).By doing this he can solo both verses at the same time.

As for Lille , he is simply intangible for everything except for Reality Warping as we have seen.And there is not any Reality Warper in both of these verses that can stop Lille.

Ren Nightray said:
He can send them to the space he created or make himself stronger than all of them(But first he makes his body strong enough to bear that power).By doing this he can solo both verses at the same time.
As for Lille , he is simply intangible for everything except for Reality Warping as we have seen.And there is not any Reality Warper in both of these verses that can stop Lille.

Saying Gremmy can make himself stronger than Narutoverse top and god tiers is a NLF. Can he also make himself stronger than Goku or Superman for example? Naruto charactersalso have feats of surviving in space and also why are you assuming he'll automatically get in the first moe when there are people just as fast as him who can oneshot him?

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Saying Gremmy can make himself stronger than Narutoverse top and god tiers is a NLF. Can he also make himself stronger than Goku or Superman for example? Naruto charactersalso have feats of surviving in space and also why are you assuming he'll automatically get in the first moe when there are people just as fast as him who can oneshot him?
When Gremmy fought with Kenpachi , Kenpachi was stronger than Gremmy and Gremmy made himself stronger than Kenpachi.Only he didn't make a body which bears that strenght.That means he can make himself more powerful than he is now.We didn't see any restrictions for his powers.

LoL no one can one shot him.Gremmy just need to accelerate himself when the battle begins.

Ren Nightray said:
When Gremmy fought with Kenpachi , Kenpachi was stronger than Gremmy and Gremmy made himself stronger than Kenpachi.Only he didn't make a body which bears that strenght.That means he can make himself more powerful than he is now.We didn't see any restrictions for his powers.

LoL no one can one shot him.Gremmy just need to accelerate himself when the battle begins.
Gremmy and Kenpachi are on the same tier. That doesn't mean Gremmy can make himself stronger than whoever he wants since that would be a NLF. Do you also think Gremmy can make himself as strong as Galactus? And he would be oneshotted by anyone above Small Country level.

Why don't you just accept Gremmy's power ? Is it because he is from Bleach ?

We didn't see any restrictions for his powers.His only enemy is his own imagination.

And i don't know who Galactus is.But i have a question for you.Why can't he make himself strong as him ?

Ren Nightray said:
Why don't you just accept Gremmy's power ? Is it because he is from Bleach ?
We didn't see any restrictions for his powers.His only enemy is his own imagination.

And i don't know who Galactus is.But i have a question for you.Why can't he make himself strong as him ?
This is truly a sad day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back