• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls: Ford upgrades

Ford should have a key for preperation like other supergeniuses like rick and he should upgraded to at least 9-B due to powerscaling from Robbie who he should be massively superior to and this is a long shot but it is confirmed that gravity falls and SvTFoE are connected explained in this video https://youtu.be/aHzBtirRUxk so he may be able to be at least 9-A due to also being superior to Star and Marco (You know from thirty years across the multiverse he should have gotten quite strong) and more justification for it is how he survived in the nightmare realm before travelling the multiverse so he should be superior now

1. How does he powerscale to Robbie.

2. He has no notable prep time feats. The portal doesn't help because he needed help from Bill.

3. He is nowhere near as smart as Rick.

4. We don't power scale to cross overs.

5. Nothing indicates that he would be stronger than Star and Marco regardless.

Cranston mic drop

And wouldn't the quantum destabilizer give him new abilities and was able to harm albiet unable to kill Bill wouldn't that give EE or a higher advantage to hurt someone like that?

Also I reckon he could make a low 2-C weapon considering bill who is much smarter than the likes of mister fantastic manipulated him into changing what he thought it was going to be into something to enter his own realm

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Also I reckon he could make a low 2-C weapon considering bill who is much smarter than the likes of mister fantastic manipulated him into changing what he thought it was going to be into something to enter his own realm
1. We don't scale to people in different universes.

2. That wouldn't even make it low 2-C. It's just portal creation.

3. Mr. Fantastic makes Bill look like a joke in terms of intelligence.

Okay well all ford upgrades are freezing, can analyze molecular structures further supporting his intelligence, a 9-B tier, EE, and possibly but unlikely a prep key

The Wright Way said:
also apparently they share a universe (Stan got in a fistfight with stan lee at one point in his life
That's a crossover gag, not a feat.
yeah but it still happened but that is besides the point so i won't argue about it since that would waste time and the reason i brought up Svthfoe wasn't because there was a crossover (They never interacted or even see each other) but because they are confirmed to be in the same multiverse and possibly universe (Several times poster, tourists from gravity falls, and even soos at one point) but i understand if it won't be accepted

Nigh omniscience>>>>>>>>>>supergenius
Mister Fantastic has outsmarted nigh omniscients before and supergeniuses outsmarting nigh omniscient is mroe than possible. The Doctor Is only supergenius, but he's outsmarted nigh omniscients like the celestial toymaker.

well regardless their intelligence can't really be compared as in bill knows at the very least fifth dimensional research and mister fantastic can pull something out of his toilet which would cure a multiversal disease capable of killing celestials

but i would rather see if any of the upgrades would go through

I am not sure that we have anything reliable to scale from here.

Back