• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Rework: Part 2 (Abilities + stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread in fact is to propose it again in order to make it accepted properly, and I am not invalidating it now because of your nitpicks.

Now enough of this, is clear that you're stubborn so I won't waste any time further.
You are proposing it again with the exact same points that didn't get enough support for an At Least in the last thread. Making a new CRT for the same point from scratch is not honest.
Why would anyone count the votes that happened in a completely different CRT with 8 pages? 💀
Because this CRT was opened immediately afterwards with the exact same points that were rejected in the one before, and now are being counted from Zero. Acting like the discussion or votes prior never existed is grounds to be counted as Vote Manipulation of staff members. I am trying to let both of you understand this before this ends up in RVR.
Least desperate Bill Cipher opponent.
No Strym, saying I am desperate does not give any weight to ignoring the CRT and votes prior.

I think just general EG like Sans is fine.
Bill's definitely not the brightest character since he gets outsmarted by gifted/above average characters on multiple different occasions. That's why I feel like his E.G. should be specific.

Bill's definitely not the brightest character since he gets outsmarted by gifted/above average characters on multiple different occasions. That's why I feel like his E.G. should be specific.
He tricked 2 extraordinary geniuses, a gifted character who already knew he was evil, mabel and likely more as he has stated to tricked a lot of people in the past.

I only remember him being tricked at the ending which he was tricked because he couldn’t understand why anyone would sacrifice their something for others, I might be missing a key point here but when was the other time he was tricked?

I only remember him being tricked at the ending which he was tricked because he couldn’t understand why anyone would sacrifice their something for others, I might be missing a key point here but when was the other time he was tricked?
Besides the thing that made him fail was the underestimation of Ford, given he believed he had him cornered again like the first time.

Besides the thing that made him fail was the underestimation of Ford, given he believed he had him cornered again like the first time.
Plus he always saw Ford as a “Above average for a human, dumb for me” even though Ford is likely as smart as Bill

Bro, this single CRT is holding literally all the versus matches (kind of small, but don't worry abt it gang...) Hurry the **** up.

It is not our fault that people cannot ***** wait for the revisions to be done.
Fair. Although this CRT is comically small, or atleast doesn't seem that long to apply; its just the process of waiting taking 2.927117034E+58 years for something that's... kind of simple.

Just to make sure before unlocking...

Just to make sure...

Can these be added too, other than Social Influencing which was already accepted:

Edit: I think that the Precognition should also be combat applicable now, as Bill does indeed show immediate stuff happening such as with how Dipper will act in the next seconds or able to see all of his infinite alternate futures and even commenting on them in real time, he just does not lead with it in character as he never felt doing so, as he always underestimated humans and in particular he got outsmarted from Ford in not doing it, and with Time Baby he simply didn't need it (given that Bill didn't need him and went instantly for the kill against him). Aka is more just something of a character having indeed a hax which has combat applications, just that he does not lead with it, similar to how Goku does not use Hakai by the get go in the manga, if you get my comparison.
Btw I think Bill’s layered mind Manip should be removed. It’s entirely based on being able to paralyze McGucket who was unaffected by the Memory Gun. But the Memory Gun can only erase memories, not totally destroy your mind. Even in its most extreme use of totally wiping Stan’s mind his mind wasn’t completely destroyed, as he could still move and talk and think all on his own, he just didn’t remember who he was. If the Memory Gun really did erase minds Stan would’ve been a vegetable after having his memories erased, but he was still a functional person just with no memories.
Speaking of Bill’s invisibility should be stated to not be in his Physical key since the scan implies it’s only mindscape beings that are invisible.

Also his Chaos manipulation needs to go he was called a “Chaos God” by a complete random who likely doesn’t know what he’s talking about, was just making an observation.
To be fair, I was thinking at doing something like this for his physical form key, to avoid misconceptions.

"All the abilities of his Mindscape Form, though it should be noted that Invisibility, Nonexistent Physiology and Incorporeality don't apply to his physical body due to these being applied only to his mind/soul".
These changes are fine to apply. Opened his page.

These changes are fine to apply. Opened his page.
Ngl but the layered mind hax was always sus to me, but should still be noted in vs threads the difference between erasing memories and straight paralyzing the mind anyway.

Btw done, made the liberty of him having also having Subjective Reality because of this, you can close both profile and thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back