• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Rework: Part 2 (Abilities + stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Bill just got back his glory from getting both the lowest and highest end possible of Tier 2 after this long long thread, so time to make the sequel.

A SMALL NOTE: PLEASE TALK ONLY ABOUT THESE TOPICS WITHOUT DERAILING ANYTHING, AS I DON'T WANT THIS TO BECOMES ANOTHER 4+ LONG PAGE MESS, THANK YOU.

Let's start:

Abilities (both additions and removal)
This is all I could get from this. If you guys have a suggestion then we can discuss them and add to the OP.

Tiering

Simply put, he should have an "At least" before the Low 2-C/2-A. Everything he does is very damn casual and gets empowered by the minute from the rift, and when he killed Time Baby 3 days have passed, and the Weirdmageddon kept going for three days before Bill killed Time Baby, and it kept going for over 4 days in total, other than the effects of the Weirdmageddon being just a game for him.

About the Mindscale, it should be Unknown, but also because of the 2nd dimension not being infinitely inferior to the 3D world, as Ford wasn't viewed as a god from the 2D lifeforms, and he was about to get killed from them as well, so this scan should be added.

Intelligence

Nothing much, I want to add this for his Extraordinary Genius rating:

Helped Stanford in building a portal for the "Weirdness Dimension", with the portal being powerful enough to shake the entire Nightmare Realm and requiring for its construction 5th-Dimensional Calculus, Hyper-Advanced Engineering, Applied Quantum Phase Theory and a Temporal Displacement Hyperdrive, with the latter being an invention which won't be invented from humanity until 10'000 years later in the future, while also tricking him to lead said portal to instead the Nightmare realm with Ford being unaware of it until that the portal was almost activated.

And that's it.

Last edited:
Agree
Agree but I think his Aspect 5 should also be in his Physical Form.
Eeh. I think there is enough proof to say it was gonna work since Axolotly says he will be in another time in another place or whatever
  • Both keys: Regeneration (Low-Godly is correct, but it's for the body, as the "soul" is still his Mindscape state, which has still on its own regen, aka High-Mid. Ergo his Mindscape form should simply have High Mid, while the Physical Form instead has "Low-Godly for the Physical Form, High-Mid for the Mindscape Form.
Bill doesnt regen his body though. He regens his soul/mind/whatever

So we shouldnt give him a tier on regeneration and only list the feats
Eeh I guess that makes more sense.

Agree but I think his Aspect 5 should also be in his Physical Form.
The NEP proof comes from the AMA, which was made over a year before the Weirdmageddon episodes were aired. So I think that stuff applies only to the Mindscape form.
Eeh. I think there is enough proof to say it was gonna work since Axolotly says he will be in another time in another place or whatever
To be fair is kinda vague-ish, I dunno lol.
Bill doesnt regen his body though. He regens his soul/mind/whatever
Frisk used to have a Regen level for their SOUL before my CRT though. So I think this applies too.
My problem here is that Bill simply wasn't affected because the Barrier only nullies weirdness, but ultimately Bill was able to overcome it, but not because of him bypassing it, but because he found the weakness of Shacktron. So I'd suppose a "Minor" resistance can work here.

Frisk used to have a Regen level for their SOUL before my CRT though. So I think this applies too.
Afton doesnt have it. I asked DT and he told me to not use levels when talking about aspect regenerations because they are different than physical ones.
My problem here is that Bill simply wasn't affected because the Barrier only nullies weirdness, but ultimately Bill was able to overcome it, but not because of him bypassing it, but because he found the weakness of Shacktron. So I'd suppose a "Minor" resistance can work here.
The Totem was nullified after a few hits, Bill fought against Shacktron for several minutes my guy.

Afton doesnt have it. I asked DT and he told me to not use levels when talking about aspect regenerations because they are different than physical ones.
Can you link the thread?
The Totem was nullified after a few hits, Bill fought against Shacktron for several minutes my guy.
Heeh, the Totem was animated from the weirdness, and the barrier just removed it from him. Bill was the source of said weirdness, I don't think the barrier can remove it from him at all lol.
Absorption Was able to absorb mabel into his own body and then send her out, with her not being able to comprehend the time between her jump and fall
I think is more just spatial hax, as Bill is technically just 2D here and he acted as a pseudo-wormhole tbh.

Heeh, the Totem was animated from the weirdness, and the barrier just removed it from him. Bill was the source of said weirdness, I don't think the barrier can remove it from him at all lol.
I feel like thats a bit too much speculation and both of these POVs work on their own.

I dont know this feat would be like a flat out resistance in other verses
I think is more just spatial hax, as Bill is technically just 2D here and he acted as a pseudo-wormhole tbh.
Hmm. Maybe. Lets see what others think

Why would NEP not carry over to Physical body, Why do we assume he suddenly loses it?
Because the NEP is explicitly not physical, as when Dipper was in the Dreamscape form, he was straight up said not not exist.

NEP is only Non-Corporeal + Some immunities on the site, Bill is explicitly with a physical form. He just has gained a physical body over a NEP soul/mind to say.

NEP is only Non-Corporeal + Some immunities on the site, Bill is explicitly with a physical form. He just has gained a physical body over a NEP soul/mind to say.
So why does his NEP for Mind/Soul not carry over to his second key?

So why does his NEP for Mind/Soul not carry over to his second key?
The physical body of every character with this ability has to be nonexistent. That means that users always are Incorporeal, unless maybe they physically qualify for Paradoxical Nonexistence. That means that robots or similar don't qualify for spiritual or mental nonexistence, as they physically exist. Incorporeality alone, however, is not enough. The character has to additionally have at least one combination of the following types:

This on the NEP page. Bill is not incorporeal, so he does not qualify for having NEP in that form in the 1st place.
This seems just NPI.
2. The whole "Time is dead and Meaning has no Meaning" line.
Too vague tbh.

Bills Mindscape = Mind and Soul
Mind and Soul = Has NEP
Bill Physical = Still has the same Mind and Soul = NEP Mind and Soul
It has to be Incorporeal to qualify for NEP. I won't repeat this twice, if you keep stonewalling on this I'll be forced to report you as you're ignoring a rule said on the NEP page.

Bill can already interact with concepts, so CM doesn't really add much
Anyway, everything seems fine
Edit: To unbloat the thread,
Btw the references are placed before the "," and "." multiple times in Bill's current profile, so gotta fix that

Last edited:
I understand that pain tolerance/resistance is no longer considered an ability, unless the character is unaffected by the ability to manipulate pain rather than just being able to withstand quite a bit of pain. He just said that the pain was hilarious after punching himself into Dipper's body. Besides, technically he did have a physical form there (Dipper's). Resistance to pain manipulation should probably be eliminated. For now I'll just contribute this, then I'll see what I can find to add.

Edit: Ah, I didn't read that correctly, the reasoning is that he forgot what pain felt like until he was in Dipper's body, meh it could be because no one had harmed him in a long time, or simply because since it is incorporeal, no one who does not have NPI can touch it.

Hmm, the op seems fine, but does this wiki accept possible powers and resistences since possible/likely resistance to power-null seems fine ngl

Hmm, the op seems fine, but does this wiki accept possible powers and resistences since possible/likely resistance to power-null seems fine ngl
Yes. Abilities can be possibly/likely

I love how everyone started to make their PFP Bill after we upgraded him LMAOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back