• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Rework: Part 2 (Abilities + stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that pain tolerance/resistance is no longer considered an ability, unless the character is unaffected by the ability to manipulate pain rather than just being able to withstand quite a bit of pain. He just said that the pain was hilarious after punching himself into Dipper's body. Besides, technically he did have a physical form there (Dipper's). Resistance to pain manipulation should probably be eliminated. For now I'll just contribute this, then I'll see what I can find to add.

Edit: Ah, I didn't read that correctly, the reasoning is that he forgot what pain felt like until he was in Dipper's body, meh it could be because no one had harmed him in a long time, or simply because since it is incorporeal, no one who does not have NPI can touch it.
As I said in the previous thread, he did this when he did not yet have his physical form, so it should be in his Mindscape key.
This should probably be added to the OP as well.

Social Influencing looks good, but Power Null does look iffy.

Btw I think Bill’s layered mind Manip should be removed. It’s entirely based on being able to paralyze McGucket who was unaffected by the Memory Gun. But the Memory Gun can only erase memories, not totally destroy your mind. Even in its most extreme use of totally wiping Stan’s mind his mind wasn’t completely destroyed, as he could still move and talk and think all on his own, he just didn’t remember who he was. If the Memory Gun really did erase minds Stan would’ve been a vegetable after having his memories erased, but he was still a functional person just with no memories.

Mindscape: Size Manipulation (Here and here, the Physical Form should just have them listed as "enhanced")
Are there differences between mindscope Bill's Size Manipulation and Physical Form Size manipulation which can support "enhanced" statement?
Simply put, he should have an "At least" before the Low 2-C/2-A. Everything he does is very damn casual and gets empowered by the minute from the rift, and when he killed Time Baby 3 days have passed, and the Weirdmageddon kept going for three days before Bill killed Time Baby, and it kept going for over 4 days in total, other than the effects of the Weirdmageddon being just a game for him.
I feel that maintaining Weird Bubble for some time is more like a stamina feat rather than a justification of "At least". Also,
NO. FRA.
Btw I think Bill’s layered mind Manip should be removed. It’s entirely based on being able to paralyze McGucket who was unaffected by the Memory Gun. But the Memory Gun can only erase memories, not totally destroy your mind. Even in its most extreme use of totally wiping Stan’s mind his mind wasn’t completely destroyed, as he could still move and talk and think all on his own, he just didn’t remember who he was. If the Memory Gun really did erase minds Stan would’ve been a vegetable after having his memories erased, but he was still a functional person just with no memories.
I agree with this.
Isn't it something which could be performed by normal human (such as a sorrow person during a breaking up scenes, and the sorrow person does not even need above average SI skill)? Could you explain how the feat becomes supernatural?

Are there differences between mindscope Bill's Size Manipulation and Physical Form Size manipulation which can support "enhanced" statement?
The Physical Form is accepted growing up to galaxy size. The Mindscape not really.
I feel that maintaining Weird Bubble for some time is more like a stamina feat rather than a justification of "At least". Also,
It's because of Bill getting stronger by the minute, so him being there for 4 days obviously makes him much stronger. Bill already has infinite stamina.

"To qualify for this type, a character needs to be stated to be immune to manipulations of the aspects they are nonexistent in due to their nonexistence"

is there a statement like this???

"To qualify for this type, a character needs to be stated to be immune to manipulations of the aspects they are nonexistent in due to their nonexistence"

is there a statement like this???
The character doesn't necessarily behave exclusively nonexistent in regard to attacks, but that is the only requirement necessary to gain this type.

And Mindscape beings can be affected only from beings like them.

The character doesn't necessarily behave exclusively nonexistent in regard to attacks, but that is the only requirement necessary to gain this type.

And Mindscape beings can be affected only from beings like them.
So he can still be attacked just from another being in the mindscape or something similar enough. Which would probably be all of Bill’s mindscape key matches since that’s the only place he can exist lol

So he can still be attacked just from another being in the mindscape or something similar enough. Which would probably be all of Bill’s mindscape key matches since that’s the only place he can exist lol
To be fair Dipper did "exist" in the Mindscape form when Bill forcefully took over his body, and no one could interact/see with Dipper outside of Bill himself.

Bill only can do his shit even in the 3D world as a Mindscape being because he's built different lol.

Speaking of Bill’s invisibility should be stated to not be in his Physical key since the scan implies it’s only mindscape beings that are invisible.

Also his Chaos manipulation needs to go he was called a “Chaos God” by a complete random who likely doesn’t know what he’s talking about, was just making an observation.

Speaking of Bill’s invisibility should be stated to not be in his Physical key since the scan implies it’s only mindscape beings that are invisible.
Right.
Also his Chaos manipulation needs to go he was called a “Chaos God” by a complete random who likely doesn’t know what he’s talking about, was just making an observation.
Blame @ShionAH lol.

To be fair, I was thinking at doing something like this for his physical form key, to avoid misconceptions.

"All the abilities of his Mindscape Form, though it should be noted that Invisibility, Nonexistent Physiology and Incorporeality don't apply to his physical body due to these being applied only to his mind/soul".

Aye, this happened sooner than I expected. Kinda wished it hadn't because I just got back from the dentist and currently in pain.

Anyway, just gonna copy paste what I said last time.

Also, this could also be considered type 8 Immortality, given him being alive is reliant on that cosmic punishment.
Now that I think, doesn't this give him Type 1 Acausality as he's aware of being trapped in a time loop?

Now that I think, doesn't this give him Type 1 Acausality as he's aware of being trapped in a time loop?
A limited form of it, since he is still physically affected by the loop but retains his memories. Similar to Flowey from Undertale if I'm not mistaken.

He only grows like a building size in the Mindscape. In the real world with the bubble he can grow as big as the town, without the bubble he can grow bigger than the planet
Isn't it something which could be performed by normal human (such as a sorrow person during a breaking up scenes, and the sorrow person does not even need above average SI skill)? Could you explain how the feat becomes supernatural?
If I kept asking "why" to someone they would just get pissed off. I dont see how anyone would cry because someone repeats themselves

"All the abilities of his Mindscape Form, though it should be noted that Invisibility, Nonexistent Physiology and Incorporeality don't apply to his physical body due to these being applied only to his mind/soul".
Its listed to only be on his mind and soul so we dont need that note tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back