• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls downgrade summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
What..? How is it convoluted to say that he would have made all of reality into a caothic hell? That's his litiral life goal.

I fail to see how that scenario is even minutly aplicable here. He has no statement of destroying the multiverse.

What are you talking about..? He never said he would use it only once. Plenty? There are two, and one of them has nothing to do with destruction, while the other can be explained away by the characters canonical goal.

They have anti feats

let me give something that shows why the shackatron could do all of these things it did

https://dai.ly/x603tga it is at 2:11

the barrier not only has protection from bill but it negates his powers as shown as when his abilities to bring the thing to life gets countered. This is honestly a better reason than PIS as because it does negate his powers and when those dudes had been powered up by bill wouldn't there powers also get negated and be weaker

also when bill says we, because it is shown that he gives his goonies there powers, he basically means me but you when i give said power

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Totallynotchewbacca said:
how is it hax please i don't want to be whiny i just want to know how
and show me a scan where it says that the lawlessness would destroy the universe rather than the nightmare realm
You aren't doing a great job at it. Affecting time in any way but through sheer AP is hax. Frisk reloading Space-Time at will in their 10-C key is hax, for exemple.
Litirally how his first dimension got destroyed dude? He shook things up much that the "libaration" destroyed it. He wasn't ripping the univesre in any other way.
Exactly. Because Bill did it, not the nightmare realm. Bill didn't even encounter the NMR until after he blew up his old dimension with lawlessness iirc.

The barrier itself is something he can't get past. That doesn't make him more vulnerable to their attacks.

He beat it because it foot was not affected by the barrier. The same foot that was forcing him down.

Exept they don't have infinite power. Not that it matters, as that does not mean he isn't a glasscanon.

Lightbuster30 said:
Exactly. Because Bill did it, not the nightmare realm. Bill didn't even encounter the NMR until after he blew up his old dimension with lawlessness.
That doesn't matter. He didn't destroy the universe. He took out the pillars, and it fell apart. He never showed the ability to blow it apart with raw AP, he only showed top be able to take away what keeps it going.

That's like saying the batter is low 2-C for pressing a button that can destroy reality.

They may not have infinite power which i think is correct but bill is the one who constantly gives them power in the series so if bill did wouldn't it make sense for him to say we if he was going to give them said power?

Because infinite power is 2-A..?

My mistake, I just read it as a universe and I didn't see the 2-A or infinite universe statement

I was talking that I thought that you mentioned him needed to effort for Law Manipulation's feat otherwise it is inapplicable for AP which unlikely since he stated himself to have infinite energy which even @Azoroth agrees to, at least for Mabeland's creation.

False equivalency. Big difference in ending the universe via pressing a button gthat isn't your own power, and law manipulating it into nonexistence with a power you have..

Lightbuster30 said:
False equivalency. Big difference in ending the universe via pressing a button gthat isn't your own power, and law manipulating it into nonexistence with a power you have..
The point is that he wasn't going to destroy the universe/multiverse. It was the chaos he was creating that would have done it in.

This is litirally the pillars thing. A 9-C could break the pillars of a temple or something, and it would fall.

Doesn't mean they are tier 8 or anything.

That is non-canon. The creator made that specific.

Also, that doesn't say he did it in a rage, only that he saw his home burn.

that is what weare arguing over whether he broke down the laws or just destroyed it out right you can't use that as an argument if there was no consensus

i got to go know i will gt back to this later

Chaos that is his own power. It isn't as though he has something doing the job for him. The thing destroying the multiverse is being made by Bill in the first place.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
he said there was one cannon secret and he posted pictures of axolotl and bill talked about axolotl
hmmm, anyway i will discuss this later
So, your assuming that, weren't you against that just now? And again, no part of that says how the dimension was destroyed.

Lightbuster30 said:
Chaos that is his own power. It isn't as though he has something doing the job for him. The thing destroying the multiverse is being made by Bill in the first place.
Yes, and breacking down the pillars is being done by the characters own power, doesn't mean they are 8-C or higher.

What proof is there that he destroyed the universe directly?

Time Baby litirally saying that he is causing a rift, when he didn't even affect the universe as a whole and only spread chaos, means that he didn't make the universe get destroyed directly. He states that he liberated his old dimension, and it was destroyed because of that, so logicly it's the same here.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also, in weirdmaggedon, Ford states bill could destroy the universe if they fail to stop him
Yeah... that doesn't mean that it's not done in the way time baby described it as.

This is getting ridiculous, as far as I can see nobody has given some solid feats to debuk the OP and at some point and Admin agreed to it.

Some other users have agreed to it too (including myself), it's time to call Cal and end this.

I argued why that is false already however. He has never shown complete control over time in past present and future, and the wishes merely change time. Saying ut overwrites everything about it is also unfounded.

Azzy might be knowledgable, but a lot os stuff he said in the past is outdated. Unless there is a statemnet that it overwrites all of time at once, it's not any more usable than his undertale blog.

Hmmm

Well

Mabelland containining infinite energy (According to azathoth) = high 3-A

Bill using 3-D as an insult = High 3-A

Time baby eating a section of time = High 3-A

Time Wishes = Unknown tier causality manipulation

...If solid high 3-A is too much, bill should be "possibly high 3-A", I think.

Eating time is not a quantifiable feat unless done over large areas. This was repeated over and over.

High 3-A is alright, that was what I was saying. I briefly brought up the idea of bill being a glass-canon. But I honestly don't care about it anymore.

Unless you plan to make a crt on that, could we get this over with? Every feat brought up was High 3-A, 3D or 4D, so I would honestly prefer this done with.

Let's keep 2-A, I really don't want to keep that arguing. If assalt gives his OK I'll just notify ant... oh, his on a vacation.

If assalt agrees and opens bills page I'll update it.

Awesome. Hope it goes well.

In the future I do want to evaluate 2A Bill because it also seems vague. A statement saying he was a threat to the wider infinite multiverse is cool and all but it doesn't say how he's a threat. If it's raw power then 2A is correct but if it's more like his hax is causing the multiverse collapse then he can't have 2A. The TB saying he would destroy the fabric of existence also could just mean anything really we can't just assume the imagery was the whole multiverse.

But yeah that's for another day

There would be also the thing with him simply being a glass canon, as assuming that his AP scales to Dura would be obviously wrong (using Newton's Third Law on Bill is obviously contradictory with what he is about, and the whole fabric of reality wasn't done physically to begin with.)

I'll maybe make it after christmas of something

He would also lose his, well, loosing streak if 2-A was decided to be downgraded. If that happened there would be no reason for two keys, as the barrier would only restrict his range, and bill would still have 2-A range.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Being downgraded could be the best thing for him and Time Baby honestly
@TheArsenal1212, maybe, but it is better to have to an unbiased state for revision rather than be influenced from Versus Thread match.

Let's save the 2-A stuff for another debate (although, personally, I think bill shouldn't have a key separation and should just be at least high 3-A possibly 2-A)

All right, but if the 2-A justification is just "being a threat to the multiverse", that definitely isn't enough to get a 2-A tier.

Anyways, what tier is he going to get in his restricted form?

Hihg 3-A (Put infinite energy into mabelland, states to have infinite energy), Low 2-C over time (His presence causes rifts in reality that slowly tear it apart.)

DMB 1 said:
All right, but if the 2-A justification is just "being a threat to the multiverse", that definitely isn't enough to get a 2-A tier.

Anyways, what tier is he going to get in his restricted form?
Exactly, because threat could mean anything. It could be his raw power or hax

Let's not do the High 3-A for now, alright?

Anybody knows someone willing to open the pages? Pretty sure Cal is ignoring this willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back