• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls downgrade summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the universe and just because he broke down the laws there is nothing that would say that is what would destroy it

and again 2-A is for threatening the multiverse

It is not aplicable, because he can't destroy stuff with it personaly. He litirally only takes out the basic laws of reality, and the rest happens on it's own.

It's akin to someone scaling to 9-A for cutting down the tallest tree on earth by emoving all of it's roots.

honestly the only AP downgrade that makes sense to me so far is High 3-A everything else seems like unpresidented overkill

still does time baby drinking time not equate High 3-A physically for iterally eating time with no hax at all?

Totallynotchewbacca said:
That was the universe and just because he broke down the laws there is nothing that would say that is what would destroy it
and again 2-A is for threatening the multiverse
No, the only statement that says he would destroy it litirally says that it's because the lack of laws.

I already answered that twice, don't start this again.

honestly the only AP downgrade that makes sense to me so far is High 3-A everything else seems like unpresidented overkill
still does time baby drinking time not equate High 3-A physically for iterally eating time with no hax at all?
How you feel about it doesn't really change anything.

No. It is hax. As assalt told you, and I repeated. Stop to read what I say or stop commenting, because it's becoming frustrating.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not really, distorting laws across an infinite multiverse would take 2-A power
Any fraction of infinity is infinity
No. Again. There is no proof that Law Manip even took energy from him. It was litirally the world being forcibly connected to a lawless realm, nothing to do with him. And the whole portal thing, it did break down gravity, and created the liquid that tore the portal into the nightmare dimension in the first place.

how??? he drinks time with no hax he just drinks time itseld no hax involved

and look what i am saying because when something like this is being ignored and just eing said "it is hax" that is frustrating

and the only time it is said lawlessness would destroy anything was the nightmare realm

No. Him drinking time is the hax.

Oh, I know frustrating. You on the other hand don't seem to know what a hax is.

This is factually wrong, which I pointed out.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
There are characters who are 2-A due to performing multiversal time manipulation
Bills law manipulation is similar
Name the character. And others did it is poor logic.

Especially since it's the nightmare realm that causes it, not bill.

his 2-A is because he threatened the multiverse not his law manipulation
Prove it.

There is only one statement about him destroying anything close to tier 2, and it's with law manip.

I already explained why being a threat to the greater multiverse does not mean he would destroy it, as that is OOC for him to do plain.

how is it hax please i don't want to be whiny i just want to know how

and show me a scan where it says that the lawlessness would destroy the universe rather than the nightmare realm

how is it hax please i don't want to be whiny i just want to know how
and show me a scan where it says that the lawlessness would destroy the universe rather than the nightmare realm
You aren't doing a great job at it. Affecting time in any way but through sheer AP is hax. Frisk reloading Space-Time at will in their 10-C key is hax, for exemple.

Litirally how his first dimension got destroyed dude? He shook things up much that the "libaration" destroyed it. He wasn't ripping the univesre in any other way.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Prove it.

There is only one statement about him destroying anything close to tier 2, and it's with law manip.

I already explained why being a threat to the greater multiverse does not mean he would destroy it, as that is OOC for him to do plain.
prove it!? in the journal 3 ford says cipher was a threat to the multiverse and he would save the multiverse from his wrath

those are both tier 2 statements and he never said anything about destroying the universe with law manip just show me that scan

and did you say it is out of character so it is invalid? how is that so? and even if he still could do so

and again he is constantly described as a higher dimenisonal being

prove it!? in the journal 3 ford says cipher was a threat to the multiverse and he would save the multiverse from his wrath

You know what? I'll just qoute myself:

Someones wrath being unleashed on something does not meant that he can destroy it, and making reality a lawless hell where no rules work would be quiet fitting for being a threat to the multiverse.

those are both tier 2 statements and he never said anything about destroying the universe with law manip just show me that sca

What are you talking about? I don't need to prove a negative. He wasn't going to do so personally, it was the ripping in the universe, and he's only interation with the universe was breaking it's rules.

and did you say it is out of character so it is invalid? how is that so? and even if he still could do so

So... you're just gonna... ignore the other part of it? The one that says that being a threat to something doesn't mean you can destroy it?

and again he is constantly described as a higher dimenisonal being

I'll qoute assalt this time then: And the alien in Rick and Morty also asserted his 4-D nature but got bopped by a human. Without feats to back up higher-dimensional claims I don't think it should be used

Seriously dude, you are becoming extremly annoying. You don't read, or fail to remember them a few seconds later, what I write to you.

You also keep bringing up stuff that was refused a long time ago. The fabric of existence was already argued, and you agreed to it. And let's not talk about tier 1 stuff.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Someones wrath being unleashed on something does not meant that he can destroy it, and making reality a lawless hell where no rules work would be quiet fitting for being a threat to the multiverse.

those are both tier 2 statements and he never said anything about destroying the universe with law manip just show me that sca

What are you talking about? I don't need to prove a negative. He wasn't going to do so personally, it was the ripping in the universe, and he's only interation with the universe was breaking it's rules.

So... you're just gonna... ignore the other part of it? The one that says that being a threat to something doesn't mean you can destroy it?
1. That is pure speculation

2. If there is no scan about him going to destroy the universe with law manipulation than why should i believe it?

3. Ryu discussed this in a SVTFOE thread where threatening something does equate to 2-A as like Zach said any fraction of infinity is infinity

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Seriously dude, you are becoming extremly annoying. You don't read, or fail to remember them a few seconds later, what I write to you.
You also keep bringing up stuff that was refused a long time ago. The fabric of existence was already argued, and you agreed to it. And let's not talk about tier 1 stuff.
That was a simple joke i made which someone argued against so i just went for it

the fabric of existence was something i agreed to but that doesn't mean it was law manip i mean couldn't i argue that bill is low 2-C for sustaining a low 2-C rip which is evidenced by when he died it closed up?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not really, distorting laws across an infinite multiverse would take 2-A power
Any fraction of infinity is infinity
No. Again. There is no proof that Law Manip even took energy from him. It was litirally the world being forcibly connected to a lawless realm, nothing to do with him. And the whole portal thing, it did break down gravity, and created the liquid that tore the portal into the nightmare dimension in the first place.
Bill did kinda state that he got infinite power so law manipulation energy requirement look meaningless

You are kind of forgetting that the laws of reality and the changes went back to normal after Bill's defeat; The portal has been open before but never reverted reality to change to normal except gravity. Likewise, the Gravity change could be done the portal but it is Bill Cipher who change the other laws not the portal.

1 Dude... I don't know what to tell you by now. HIm destroying all of reality is pure speculation too. So tell me, do oyu think that we take the speculation that makes him infinitly stronger, or the one that doesn't? Hint, the second is the right answer. Unless you can prove it, we assume the less extraordinary thing.

2 You agreed to it, four times already. I don't even care at this point, everyone already agreed that it was due to that, and honestly, I can't care to keep repeating myself.

3 It depends on context. The context here makes Bill making all of reality into a lawless reality far more logical, likely and something ford would have also known.

Nedge1000 said:
You kind of forgetting that the laws of reality and the changes went back to normal after Bill's defeat; The portal has been open before but not revert reality. Likewise, the Gravity change could be done the portal but it is Bill Cipher who change the other laws not the portal.
Because infinite power is 2-A..?

The portal was never neither that big. And once closed, all changes to reality it made were changed back.

He was the one keeping theportal open, I already said that. And there still were breaks in reality.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1 Dude... I don't know what to tell you by now. HIm destroying all of reality is pure speculation too. So tell me, do oyu think that we take the speculation that makes him infinitly stronger, or the one that doesn't? Hint, the second is the right answer. Unless you can prove it, we assume the less extraordinary thing.
2 You agreed to it, four times already. I don't even care at this point, everyone already agreed that it was due to that, and honestly, I can't care to keep repeating myself.

3 It depends on context. The context here makes Bill making all of reality into a lawless reality far more logical, likely and something ford would have also known.
No, it does not make more sense to say it would have been destroyed by something bill said he was going to do (Law manipulation) and saying the context makes sense for law manipulation to be why he would have been a threat to the multiverse is just speculation.

if i have a laser that i said i woul use at some point and i have an unknown strength much greater than any normal man and i break through a wall would you assume it is the laser because i said i would use it at some point or would it be more likely my strength because of how i would use that more because i only said i would use the laser once?

still this is nothing more than speculation because you think it makes sense for bill to use law manipulation rather than raw power which is far more hinted at because I don't know why Alex would want Bill rewriting laws of a universe be his big wrath and threat

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Because infinite power is 2-A..?

The portal was never neither that big. And once closed, all changes to reality it made were changed back.

He was the one keeping theportal open, I already said that. And there still were breaks in reality.
No infinite power isn't 2-A in this context but that alone should say he is High 3-A because he either has unlimited 3rd dimensional power or limited 4th dimensional power (this was much more hinted at through statements and the insult)

Why would it make more sense exactly? And again, if there are two assumtpions, we take the one that doesn't make a character infinitly stronger.

Write it down with grammar and I might answer that.

Again. We assume the things that doesn't inflatate a character. It's why we do not use high-ends in calcs unless specified by the one that confirmed it.

No infinite power isn't 2-A in this context but that alone should say he is High 3-A because he either has unlimited 3rd dimensional power or limited 4th dimensional power (this was much more hinted at through statements and the insult)
He says we. Which, you know, would mean his minions should have high 3-A power. Exept they never showcase anything like it, and have anti-feats. If he had one feat that contradicted the anti-feats you might have a point, but he doesn't. As of now, he could very well be a glasscanon, it's not like his hax isn't high 3-A.

It makes more sense because it is less convoluted for the character who's power levels aren't meant to be so confusing in anyway which this whole law manip does

If i have a laser and an unknown strength greater than any man

I break through a wall

i previously said that i would use this laser at one point in my plans

did i use the laser because i said i would use it once in my plans?

or my strength because of my consistent showings of it being greater than any man?

you are saying it makes sense because he said he would use it once, he has plenty of showings through statements that make him 2-A but you are saying let's crop in this ability and use it as an explanation for his ability to do all of these things despite him saying he woud use once in journal 3 and he transmutated a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back