• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the big one isn't it? Can you take a look at Retsu dodging the explosion?
I don't have any evaluation power or anything, and as far as I can tell, that one is still being discussed.

As for the lifting strength of Yujiro being accepted, Nomi no Sukune II's diamond from coal feat, and the potential addition of Biscuit Oliva's Class M feat, would these all require a CRT to be implemented properly onto the verse and character pages that scale to these characters?

Hmm, not 100% sure about LS, Oliva gripped Sukune's hand which had a finger removed by Jack. Plus Oliva's claim to still be in rehab. (That's not enough in itself, but it's a small argument to support the point).
I don't think Oliva has a new key. I think he's been preparing for this particular fight, against Sukune in particular, preparing himself to get advantage in the fight, not that he's gotten physically stronger than before.
But we'll see when the fight is over. There is a lot of twist in Baki's fights.
Nevertheless, Sukune began to help with his other, intact hand, trying to straighten up and overpower Oliva. And two hands with an emphasis on lifting were not enough to overcome one hand of Oliva, which lowered lower and lower each time...

its been a while since I been in my own thread I created lol

We still gonna talk about this?

Back