• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans2345

He/Him
I guess i would pratice the granny page until it looks good enough to put on vs battles as always tell me what you think, also tiers and other things are likely to change so keep that in mind.

Summary

GrannyFace
Granny is the main antagonist of the game of the same name, she keeps the player locked inside her house for 5 days and the player must escape without getting killed by granny each day or its a game over.

Powers And Stats
Tier: At least 9-C, possibly 9-B

Name
: Granny

Origi: Granny

Classficatio: Zombie

Powers And Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics ,Enhanced Hearing (Can hear any sound anywhere in the house),Weapon Mastery

Attack Potency: At Least Street Level (Can knock out the player cold with her bat), Likely Wall Level (Broke down a wooden door)

Speed: Peak Human (Far faster than the player)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength
: Street Class (Can knock out the player cold), Wall Class (Broke down a wooden door)

Durability: Street Level Likely Wall Level (Survived getting shot by a shotgun)

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range likely extended with her bat, can attack from afar with preset bear traps

Standard Equipment: Bat,Bear Traps

Intelligence: Above Average (Is very good at hearing but not very good at finding the player)

Weaknesses: Is not very intelligent at finding the player

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

I mean...that's a huge wall of text at the moment, heh.

youre going to have to space that out. Are you doing this on mobile or..?

Also is knocking down a door really wall level? What was the door made out of?

Mm, fair enough. Still, what's the dork made out of? Because I'm not sure if its wall level if it's made outta wood or something, yeah?

Jackythejack said:
Mm, fair enough. Still, what's the dork made out of? Because I'm not sure if its wall level if it's made outta wood or something, yeah?
Well she was shot by a shotgun by the player and was totally fine that should be peak human durability

Her speed should at least be peak human cause she is faster than the player in extreme mode

Was it point blank then or at a distance? That's not peak human durability that's probably like Street to wall depending on the gun?

probably wall though.

as for the wooden door...ugh, I don't know? I think that might be 9-C, maybe B. I mean, Freddy is 9-C just for overpowering a guy, so...

Okay so most shotguns actually go at about 9-C, being street level+, but if she no selled it (took no perceivable damage whatsoever) I could only assume she'd be 9-B in durability, as for breaking down a door, I'd need to look at the door and see what it is and such. How big it was and the amount of destruction she caused to it. Though I'm not any good at calcs so...you may want to talk to the guys who know what they're doing.

Jackythejack said:
Was it point blank then or at a distance? That's not peak human durability that's probably like Street to wall depending on the gun?
probably wall though.

as for the wooden door...ugh, I don't know? I think that might be 9-C, maybe B. I mean, Freddy is 9-C just for overpowering a guy, so...
There edited it a bit

It'd be better to have it as 9-C, possibly 9-B, and remove the 10-A rating, as she has feats that surpass her knocking someone out cold. This can be the same for her AP and Durabiltiy.

9-c, possibly 9B would be the way to go here. Other than that, I don't know enough about the character to make many more criticisms.

That's kinda the reason the profile was deleted twice before, it's an obscure source which is difficult to verify.

Oh, this was made twice already?

I mean she has feats of durability and strength, so I don't see why she shouldn't be allowed. Heck, the abilities aren't even that far fetched, y'know?

Quoting Ant on why it was deleted, he said

"I would also much prefer if you stop making profiles. They are of low quality and from borderline fanfiction sources, so we will only have to delete them anyway."

Jackythejack said:
probably wall though.

It was a shotgun that shot directly at granny by the player and she was toally fine btw edited it a bit

How is granny fanfiction? she is from a mobile game on the app store and is a official game

It's what Ant said, not me, but a mobile game on the app store isn't that impressive considering how much low quality content there can be there.

I mean I don't see why this is any different from baldi though. I mean he's also from a weird source and is very difficult to tell what he can and can't do, but this profile is just more clear cut.

Jackythejack said:
I mean I don't see why this is any different from baldi though. I mean he's also from a weird source and is very difficult to tell what he can and can't do, but this profile is just more clear cut.
Baldi is from a werid source granny is no different

I mean I dunno, I just like including indie characters in things like these, and besides, we do have characters like Angry Birds on this wiki, and they come from primarily the App Store. While there's poor content on there I don't see why we can't allow some App Store characters. I mean there are probably a pretty good variety of mobile phone characters out there we can use, even though the App Store is satirized with low quality content

Jackythejack said:
I mean I dunno, I just like including indie characters in things like these, and besides, we do have characters like Angry Birds on this wiki, and they come from primarily the App Store. While there's poor content on there I don't see why we can't allow some App Store characters. I mean there are probably a pretty good variety of mobile phone characters out there we can use, even though the App Store is satirized with low quality content
Angry birds came from the app store granny did too as well

Yeah, uh...no need to repeat stuff.

but yeah like...if the profile isn't of terrible quality I don't see why we can't allow the character. The profile here may need some tweaking, but still. Besides, frankly, Granny also just has a higher quality than baldi in my opinion.

Still if you'd rather just drop the conversation and leave it to staff I'm up for it

Now we just have to wait until we know what ant thinks about this thread until its put on vs battles

I mean I can help him with the profile. Heck I can help with most of the editing if he wants. I made two profiles so far but I think I can make one look like a decent quality profile.

What part of it is low quality?

Oh, well that can be fixed easily. Hell, I'd be the one to make the edit if I could. Unfortunately I can't though.

also I'd personally remove the limitless stamina but eh, I mean she's a zombie so I guess it's fine? Do zombies have limitless stamina?

Eight things:

Stuff like Name, Powers and Abilities etc should be in BOLD

Her tier should be 'At least 9-C, likely 9-B'. Make sure the lower value is before the higher value.

Change 'Wall level strength and street level durability' to Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and 'Cold Weapon Mastery' to 'Weapon Mastery'

Her stamina should simply be 'High' or 'Unknown'.

Stuff like 'Wall level' should be in BOLD

Range should simply be 'Standard Melee Range'. Bear traps have normal range, just that they can be laid down as traps.

Intelligence should be 'Below Average', having enhanced hearing doesn't make you smarter. Furthermore, her weakness should simply be 'Low intelligence'

Fix your formatting with spaces and returns too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back