• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
GyroNutz said:
Eight things:
Stuff like Name, Powers and Abilities etc should be in BOLD

Her tier should be 'At least 9-C, likely 9-B'. Make sure the lower value is before the higher value.

Change 'Wall level strength and street level durability' to Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and 'Cold Weapon Mastery' to 'Weapon Mastery'

Her stamina should simply be 'High' or 'Unknown'.

Stuff like 'Wall level' should be in BOLD

Range should simply be 'Standard Melee Range'. Bear traps have normal range, just that they can be laid down as traps.

Intelligence should be 'Below Average', having enhanced hearing doesn't make you smarter. Furthermore, her weakness should simply be 'Low intelligence'

Fix your formatting with spaces and returns too.
Edited

'Attack Potency: Wall Level (Broke down a wooden door) Street Level (Can knock out the player cold with her bat)' is how you have it rn

Instead, it should be:

'Attack Potency: At least Street level (Can knock the player out cold with her bat), likely Wall level (Broke down a wooden door)'

Everything else that followed the previous format should be changed too.

GyroNutz said:
'Attack Potency: Wall Level (Broke down a wooden door) Street Level (Can knock out the player cold with her bat)' is how you have it rn
Instead, it should be:

'Attack Potency: At least Street level (Can knock the player out cold with her bat), likely Wall level (Broke down a wooden door)'

Everything else that followed the previous format should be changed too.
Edited

still not fixed, 'Street level' should come before 'Wall level', and the 'L' in level shouldn't be capitalised. Needs to be done for attack potency, durability and striking strength

GyroNutz said:
still not fixed, 'Street level' should come before 'Wall level', and the 'L' in level shouldn't be capitalised. Needs to be done for attack potency, durability and striking strength
there

'Melee range likely extended with bear traps'

This should be changed to 'Standard melee range, extended melee range with her bat. Can attack from afar with preset bear traps'

Feel free to copy that, I'm assuming her bat refers to a baseball bat

GyroNutz said:
'Melee range likely extended with bear traps'
This should be changed to 'Standard melee range, extended melee range with her bat. Can attack from afar with preset bear traps'

Feel free to copy that, I'm assuming her bat refers to a baseball bat
Yeah it refers to a baseball bat

So does it look good enough to be on vs battles yet if so i can put it on vs battles

Well, the structure of the suggested profile is not very good, but I suppose that if wouldn't hurt to create it as such.

Depends on the type of wooden door. I know nothing about the character in question, I just wanted to help the guy make a profile

Antvasima said:
Well, the structure of the suggested profile is not very good, but I suppose that if wouldn't hurt to create it as such.
Would it be fine with you if i made the profile now also i guess someone could make a calc of the wooden door

Sans2345 said:
Antvasima said:
Would it be fine with you if i made the profile now also i guess someone could make a calc of the wooden door
Perfectly fine. I'm just a bit pissed that someone's creating it now when this was concluded.

Edit: I created a page that I wouldn't call low or high quality, but that's that. Go ahead, I'm fine.

Kuroiha said:
Sans2345 said:
Antvasima said:
Perfectly fine. I'm just a bit pissed that someone's creating it now when this was concluded.
Edit: I created a page that I wouldn't call low or high quality, but that's that. Go ahead, I'm fine.
Understood

I think the hypothetical one is probably the best to go with. It has a few grammar edits, but nothing I can't change when you guys post it.

Sans2345 said:
Kuroiha said:
@Sans
Here's a hypothetical one if you want to use it as a template.
The page i did was delated before i did the template should i do it again with the template?
Make a blog and keep working on it until it looks acceptable. Don't rush it. It took me about a day to make Issac Foster. Also, I would wait on clarification from Ant and other admins, because a lot of people are saying "Granny is glorified fanfiction". I honestly believe that isn't true.

Kuroiha said:
Sans2345 said:
Kuroiha said:
@Sans
Here's a hypothetical one if you want to use it as a template.
The page i did was delated before i did the template should i do it again with the template?
Make a blog and keep working on it until it looks acceptable. Don't rush it. It took me about a day to make Issac Foster. Also, I would wait on clarification from Ant and other admins, because a lot of people are saying "Granny is glorified fanfiction". I honestly believe that isn't true.
What do we do now?

Granny is highly popular on youtube and is played by countless youtubers yeah i see it not being fanfiction

@Sans Apparently Ant has allowed it if it was well made. So yes, go ahead and make it, but please make it look good or else an admin might ban Granny pages forever.

It should be fine to create the page, yes.

If any of it looks particularly bad I'd be happy to edit it out if it means getting a cool indie game character up and running.

I don't think breaking down a door is wall level, or knocking someone out is street level for that matter.

SomebodyData said:
I don't think breaking down a door is wall level, or knocking someone out is street level for that matter.
Knocking out a human being cold should at least be street level or some other tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back