• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
I don't think breaking down a door is wall level, or knocking someone out is street level for that matter.
I'll make a calc on the door later. But knocking a human out should be athlete level, IIRC.

Kuroiha said:
SomebodyData said:
I don't think breaking down a door is wall level, or knocking someone out is street level for that matter.
I'll make a calc on the door later. But knocking a human out should be athlete level, IIRC.
Should i edit the page a bit then?

Sans2345 said:
Kuroiha said:
SomebodyData said:
Should i edit the page a bit then?
Just did. I'll work more on the page tomorrow.

I literally just did a car run over feat, and that was 9-B.

Though I think the validity of it is currently being questioned.

It really depends on how fast the car was going considering normal kids can survive car crashes and all.

Jackythejack said:
So 9-B should be added does anoyne have any proof that granny could be 9-C?

Sans2345 said:
Jackythejack said:
Her weapons and surviving that explosion and breaking door a lock door

Kyleb79 said:
Sans2345 said:
Jackythejack said:
Her weapons and surviving that explosion and breaking door a lock door
See everyone?, this is proof that granny should be 9-C

Kyleb79 said:
At least a 9-C i don't see 9-B coming soon since there not that much proof
To be honest i think her enhanced hearing that she can hear any sound should be a feat

Kyleb79 said:
i mean i have no proof of granny get run over by a car somewhere in my mind i remebered
Well in the unmodded version if you run her over she goes away for a few mins and comes back

Kyleb79 said:
I thought it was
In the car ending when you escape if she is somewhere else she will be standing in the garage could this likely be teleportation prehaps?

More likely a poorly made game. Also hasn't there been sequels like a 2D granny game? or am I just confusing this with something else? Also breaking down a door I'm pretty sure is just high Street level.

Is there anything relevant left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back