• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Zeno CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiren argument is "Jiren is the mortal a god of destruction can't defeat therefore hakai doesn't work on jiren therefore resistance to EE".
oh well that's just wrong
but zeno has already shown to not care about touching his erasery ball thingies, and it still makes sense from a narrative standpoint, and the fact that there's still no anti feats that suggest he could be erased

poison user covering the entire universe in poison would give resistance
ice user freezing the entire universe gets resistance
erasing the entirety of the universe you're in is resistance unless there's some kind of proof otherwise
but according to the statement zeno says, he clearly was not being discriminate with his erasure, so you'd still need to show something that suggests he just avoided touching himself with it
and again, it works because otherwise otherwise gods of destruction would be able to erase zeno, which just makes absolutely 0 sense
also those 2 analogies suck and here's why
zeno isn't part of the ocean, so erasing the ocean is just erasing water
zeno isn't a piece of empty space? so erasing empty space wouldn't erase himself.....it would just make the space more empty
zeno is a part of the universe/world, so it likely does apply
and he is also visibly engulfed in his own attack, which is still visible proof
there is no way to justify zeno having no EE

at the very least, he should have "likely resistance to EE" on his profile, since there's absolutely no evidence that suggests he CAN be erased
So you want to say someon who conceptualy erases a universe has resistance to concept manipulation?

It makes no sense till Zeno has shown such resistance if he hasn't then everything is just headcanon.

again, he touched the erasing attack, and was visibly engulfed by it as well
it can literally not get any more clear
It's not a resistance as it was meant to damage him or him needing to damage himself. It's the first time I'm hearing such a character releases an attack = resistance to that attack how? It doesn't even make sense.

Like I said, there’s a certain logic to it. GoDs don’t have resistance from their own attacks because they are excluded from their effects. Unless someone believes that GoD Aura passively attempts to EE the user, which is false.

Sidra gave Hakai to a dog and the dog wasn’t erased. Zeno is excluded from his own attack, there’s no resistance to be gained.

It's not a resistance as it was meant to damage him or him needing to damage himself. It's the first time I'm hearing such a character releases an attack = resistance to that attack how? It doesn't even make sense.
this isn't even my argument at all, please read more carefully
I'm talking about the fact that he was visibly making prolonged contact with the blast that erased infinite zamasu. That along with the statement suggesting the entire universe was being erased is what I'm saying is what gives zeno resistance

either way, the wording in the durability of Zeno should be changed unless we're giving him resistance to EE which he did in the futuretimeline that his durability explanation referenced

changing my vote to Neutral for now.

Zeno have no fighting feat, he above everyone because he is the king of all, in term of authority. He only have 2-C EE feat, unless we treat the feat as Ki attack. Other than that his profile should be rework, he can't even perceive Dyspo vs Frieza and require a Godpad
Actually, I think Zeno's big attack against Astral Zamasu was accepted as a Ki blast in a thread, and also that dyspo argument is kinda iffy since Zeno can see MUI Goku vs Jiren

Actually, I think Zeno's big attack against Astral Zamasu was accepted as a Ki blast in a thread, and also that dyspo argument is kinda iffy since Zeno can see MUI Goku vs Jiren
We actually don't know if Zeno can see or not, cuz those two just sit there in in awe, thus gray area where we don't know

We actually don't know if Zeno can see or not, cuz those two just sit there in in awe, thus gray area where we don't know
I don't know why Zeno wouldn't point out that he couldn't see the battle and I think him not being able to see dyspo is most likely just to hype up Dyspo's speed in that one episode.

Edit: Freeza blitzed Dyspo several times meaning Zeno would not be able to see like 90% of U7 battles since Goku and Vegeta >>> Gohan and 17 =<Golden Freez

Zeno have no fighting feat, he above everyone because he is the king of all, in term of authority.
Beerus confirmed that Zeno is "Ridiculously stronger than anybody else", and that there is nobody else above him.

Why do you think he has the role of the "most eminent god in the entire world"? It would be literally impossible to become the supreme ruler of the entire Multiverse without that kind of power. "Supreme" is not a title given to just any Joe Schmoe.

Beerus confirmed that Zeno is "Ridiculously stronger than anybody else", and that there is nobody else above him.

Why do you think he has the role of the "most eminent god in the entire world"? It would be literally impossible to become the supreme ruler of the entire Multiverse without that kind of power. "Supreme" is not a title given to just any Joe Schmoe.
And...........no, he still have no fighting feat, aside from an EE which actually ridiculously stronger than anyone else. At least Grand Priest have fighting feat in Manga and Whis detailed statement in Anime.

Thus Zeno profile should be: Unknown Physcially, Low Multiverses with Existence Erasure. Unless like i said above the IZ feat is Ki blast feat

why the **** would it be a ki blast when he was literally aimlessly floating around in pure void and literally implies that it "can't exist" as in erasure, on top of the fact that it looks like the same energy as when he erases the universes in tournament of power
this wiki is so weird bruh

that's not only wrong but unnecessary
again, the wiki is under the assumption that attacks always affect themselves unless shown otherwise
and it's already unlikely that zeno just "excluded" things since he destroyed the entirety of the universe instead of excluding zamasu
this is kinda silly come on now

this isn't even my argument at all, please read more carefully
I'm talking about the fact that he was visibly making prolonged contact with the blast that erased infinite zamasu. That along with the statement suggesting the entire universe was being erased is what I'm saying is what gives zeno resistance
he destroyed IZ who become univerze so he shouldnt have resistance . it like saying every character who destroy universe should have resistance to it

Zeno have no fighting feat, he above everyone because he is the king of all, in term of authority. He only have 2-C EE feat, unless we treat the feat as Ki attack. Other than that his profile should be rework, he can't even perceive Dyspo vs Frieza and require a Godpad
I was only talking about ap not speed or anything else

well this does show frieza (and maybe the dog dude) having some EE resistance but....what's the point of that again? how does this disprove my point exactly
The point was there’s no resistance to be gained from using an attack that you’re EXEMPT from the effects of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back