• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Okay, im done. Sorry Jedi but im not doing anything GBF related anymore. Cygames really decided to **** 70 to 50% of the playerbase over for literally no logical reason. Now i can reevaluate 5 years of my life being wasted on this ******* trainwreck. Godspeed to you and everyone else still there but im done.

Yeah it was chaos i decided not to talk about it, I pretty much have better idea on how the wiki works and all. i can take the reign from here unless Gin decided to come back.

Godspeed to you too, Take care now. There are still a lot of Entertainment to enjoy out there other than the lottery they decided to do this summer

it was fun learning things from your perspective about granblue lore o7

Yeah... crews disbanded, accounts burnt etc. Gbf players in shambles
some of our crewmembers knew better and decided to have a social media blackout, salt everywhere even on Twitter there is no escape. (Glad my crew is still alive despite the salt all around) and the fact that they hyped something before letting this happen made it worse

---
other wiki related stuff
Decided to take my attention away from the chaos and started working on some stuff.

Oh yh I'm finally on my semester break. I should be working on that Zooey crt any time soon. Great blog btw

Oh yh I'm finally on my semester break. I should be working on that Zooey crt any time soon. Great blog btw
Godspeed with that

the recent CRT didn't really tackle most of the recent lore update and now we have lvl 150 Eternals which has another story about revenant weapons (though implied to happen before blue skin)

as for the game I'm slowly trying to get back from it and start doing Belial raid

Fediel show up, MC really did awaken the Six Dragon by now
received_1462908477410280.webp

damn
are you telling me Seruel Heles and Naoise are all 4-A now by scaling

and the CRT I'm planning was talking about True Dragons and the Providence of Six

cause it seems like the 6 Dragons that are born from irregularity and has their Own Providence and are beyond even Sky-realms Providence and are most likely on the same tiers as God Tiers

Lindwurm did say and some description describe each of the six dragon to be capable of painting the Canvass/entire world with their own color

1630229717898.png

IIRC Lindwurm suggested that they are the colors that the Creator used to paint Sky Realm over Crimson Horizon, I think they are Providence themselves instead of stemming from irregularity. The JP text of Ancestral Weapon also refer the irregular as Singularity, not them.

likely it did say Providence of the Six

Also wasn't there a 7th element I guess that one prolly died along with all the 7th element

I think the EN text of Ancestra Weapon and Lindwurm's lore dump of Six Dragon further suggest they are the world though
240711067_3060475597611782_7494852044122895028_n.jpg

Perharps when Six Dragon awakened, the Providence splitted into six colors from the unified picture, hence it's became Providence of the Six. Basically, I take this as Six Dragon hold Providence in their palm and manipulate it at their will.

Though, calling them having their own Providence beyond the scope of Sky Realm doesn't too far-fetched either, considering that their spawn aka True Dragon exhibit supernatual magics beyond the scope of mortals, and Fediel can drown Ailill in complete blackness, stopping him from sustaining the storm barrier disregard of the fact that normally the barrier need to be breached first to even reach Ailill for skydwellers; and she do that while not even a single soul could even notice either her action or her presence as the Six Dragon.

It's quite literally mean SIx Dragon are beyond True Dragon, then if we factor other abilities such as Ailill capable of sinking an island by his power alone, True Dragon do capable of manipulate Providence (last time island-sinking incident happen, it's when Sandalphon snatching Primarch's wings which are directly disturb the Providence as they're tasked with preserving its balance if I recalled correctly). Put in scaling, Six Dragon (whose power completely beyond True Dragon whose power could manipulate Providence) should hold power beyonf the Providence themselves.

Edit: Ye, I'm still confused about the 7th element, wish future events or Shalem FLB tell us more.

Last edited:
Six dragons are above the primarchs/disciples that is for sure

Not sure about True Dragons being able to manipulate providence likely affect it greatly but do not hold control over it, but I would agree with the Six Dragons being able to do so

Providence is pretty vague but at its very core, it is the protection of OG Bahamut against Chaos since GBF is technically a post-apocalyptic world and what gives order and logic to whatever transpires in gbf including concepts and elements

Fediel BFR Ailil was indeed done without even Fediel needing to directly confront Ailil. to the point, she even bypassed the Magical Barrier that was set by Medb and we know this happened beforehand because Scath and the outside force haven't interacted yet and Medb still hasn't attacked Scathcha and Medb is no longer able to sense Ailil

Also to be noted Ailil is only slightly younger than Lindwurm and is one of the Older True Dragons
Meanwhile, Scathcha and Medb are called Younglings by Fediel. Either way Unweaving the Buoyancy of an island is still a big feat considering how it would directly tamper with the 4 elements that are being regulated by Primarch/ or their disciples since it is very likely it happened after 000 since Draconian Naoise isn't in 000

Also, Ailil was already beating the entire party and casually shrugging them off until He got hit by Ferdia's bullet that was empowered by Medb after her blood healed/revived him

New Naoise character release would probably explain more about Draconian stuff

one glaring weakness for True dragons though is that without their Core they die unlike Primal beast who can take centuries to heal from their concept/abstract and they aren't deathless and can die like mortals. not sure about Six Dragons tho

Time to make Fediel Profile cause lmao hope she also becomes playable lol

Ngl I hype for an eventual Fediel Grand to give us more lore, because I myself is still unsure of what Providence is. My impression from whatever left I can recall, then Providence is sort of the most basic matter/concept structured Sky Realm that Creator used to paint over Chaos Realm aka Crimson Horizon, so I linked it with Six Dragon being the colors that painted over Crimson Horizon, hence they literally are the Providence themselves. An answer to whether "Providence protect the Sky" and "six colors painted the world" are one and the same or not would worth looking forward to.
E99zK4eUYAAl65c

Last edited:
Yeah I think that makes sense

Providence of Six basically is a single Providence maintained in balanced by these 6 dragons

after The Creator's Split, but definitely, one of the foundations of Sky-realm and they are beyond nature because well they are the one that was used to create it prolly just an extension of their being

they are likely AE type 1 as well with the difference that we know about their True selves/form unlike primal beasts who are powerless in their true form as a mere abstract or concept

so 4-A | low 2-C
4-A is their Avatars scaling to Ailil
low 2-C in their true form scaling against Danchou and being one of the foundations of Providence that can give order to chaos and being able to paint creation with their own color/element

also, all cast in 000 who fought Bubs and grouped against Sariel might get upgraded to 4-A or 4-C for scaling reasons and CRT I'm planning alongside Primal Beast Physiology explanation

Society dudes are already 4-A for their own story scaling. meanwhile, other characters will most likely scale to True Dragons that is present on a lot of event story likely a new key

Wrong dragon

but still dragon

a bit saddened because no playable Fediel means I also don't get a full-body picture that I can inspect element

Last edited:
Found SV's card lore of Juu10 Gran & Djeeta, which is cool as ****

One day, a skyfarer who stands against all calamity shall bond with powers eternal.
Upon donning the garments worthy of the ten Eternals themselves,
the skies will recognize a new legend.
全空の脅威を総べし騎空士は、
絶類なる十の力を結ぶ絆となる。
十天衆と揃いの衣装を身に纏い、
軽やかに世界の抑止を担う。
9000411400.png

One rift from which two fiery crowns blaze.
Three tigers howl, opening the four corners of the sky.
Five souls descend, bestowing mercy on the six ruined lands.
Hark! Seven stars shine on eight souls crossing over the nine realms.
Lo, ten wolves herald the true hero’s ascension.
鋭き刃は一伐の如く。照らせし二王の炎、三寅の福音。
四天の雫は五神の慈悲となりて、六崩の声が響き渡る。
刮目せよ、七星の光輝。八命の際に九界は隆盛し、
十狼の合唱を携える。それは、蒼き極限。真の頂点。
9000411401.png

Last edited:
oh that was the official art

i thought those were only fanarts circulating on our crew server damn

no information yet haven't checked if someone uploaded fates of naoise

you know since the topic has been all dragon and super ultimate bahamut raid is being planned

It will be great if anniv event is all about six dragons having a war next year lol

Last edited:
What if next events will be about Six Dragon in skydweller vessel interacting with the Singularity and form different opinion about MC, then the anniv will be them debating over their judgement on Gran/Djeeta? A Six Dragon event for the anniv would surely something I'd kill to see regardless~

Last edited:
a friend who always watches leaks say the new character is likely Fediel
I":M SREAYD

Purgatory's Pact
Supplement dark allies' DMG Axe
Voltage II Boost to ATK based on how many axes are equipped
Purgatory's Quintessence (unlocks at lvl 150)
Boost to dark allies' DMG cap

just in time for me to finish Fediel Profile

Also, I'm making/planning a CRT to downgrade/upgrade and clear up some abilities basic primals beast to all magical entities in Granblue
Mostly regarding their regeneration and Providence hax for speakers and True Dragons.

cause lately the portrayal to Primal Beast is that other stronger primal beast (Athena/Baal/Nezha/Shiva/Europa) can significantly harm other primal beasts that instead of returning to their non corporeal form to rest they instead manifest their Core which they can shatter/destroy/seal so it will be impossible for them to resurrect from their Abstract form/concept (their primal core source/concept/being) thus making them dead in a sense but still alive as Abstract

i got fooled it was Lich playable (female lich)

Last edited:
So they can actually teleport and go incorporeal to avoid being absorbed and play dead in a sense that even lyria will not detect her Aura unless she focuses on locating it
0CkVpfn.png

Alright I just need to finish Archangels and Speaker/2 Gods/Vessels and I can finally post the CRT

True Dragon Physiology is really hard to tackle since they only recently added some more detailed explanation like their mana/lifeforce/cores and even claiming they have nearly limitless mana,

and yeah I think True Dragons might trump regular primal beast and probably comparable to Archangels
with some Oldest True Dragon being stronger than Primarchs themselves and The Six Dragon being probably only 1 or 2 layers weaker than the Speakers themselves

then after that the talk about Avatar's Void and Chaos possibly a hax that can affect NEP type 2 with some strong character like Sandalphon being able to directly affect them as seen in their battle with bubs and his new stronger NAKED FORM

So, forgive me for possibly asking a stupid question. I've began reading Granblue Fantasy's story on YouTube. Firstly I decided to read What Makes the Sky Blue (then I'll get to the main story). And whilst reading I found this:
8212141-screenshot_2021-10-24-00-04-12-321_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
8212142-screenshot_2021-10-24-00-00-20-452_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I suppose there are things contradicing this, which is why it's not used, but I just wanted to know the reason.

Also, another question:
8212154-screenshot_2021-10-24-09-29-21-959_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Does that mean that that Primal Beast (might've been Avatar I don't remember) embodies the concept of void?

Last edited:
Back