• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loyd

He/Him
Spoil] Bleach - Page 583 - EastBlue.net

350 ideias de Guerreiros | rpg, personagens de rpg, ideias para personagens

Yhwach:
Captain:
incon:

in character
Base Keys and Speed Equalised

im not to informed about the verse myself, but i presume not.

In that case I think base Yhwach takes it, mostly because he can summon the Sternritter, which is something he does in character.

The Sternritter are fodder in stats, but Lille in particular could beat Captain due to his Schrift.

If Captain had equipment or summons he'd neg diff even SK Yhwach most likely.

If Captain had equipment or summons he'd neg diff even SK Yhwach most likely.
lol i was planning to make it a low 2-C fight until i checked his summons tbh 💀

he has summons in base key but idk the mechanics exactly or if thrs a restriction too what he can summon, just waiting for the granblue supporters then ill add your vote.

lol i was planning to make it a low 2-C fight until i checked his summons tbh 💀

he has summons in base key but idk the mechanics exactly or if thrs a restriction too what he can summon, just waiting for the granblue supporters then ill add your vote.
I'm not too familiar with them either tbh, but yeah, looking at the summons tab Yhwach doesn't stand a chance.

I'm not too familiar with them either tbh, but yeah, looking at the summons tab Yhwach doesn't stand a chance.
think you could argue it if i gave Yhwach the schrifts aswell?

think you could argue it if i gave Yhwach the schrifts aswell?
Well, Captain has Acausality Type 2 for starters, which already reduces Yhwach's chances of winning exponentially, add in all those summons etc and no, I don't think I could argue Yhwach winning.

Equipment are optional but he always has a go-to basic sets
summons is always available with him at all times

is thr a distinction between his summons in base key and the with summons key?
Base keys he has still a lot but not most of haxier ones but that's not the problem
He has Bahamut at base key and it is his go-to when fighting to death/kill

Base keys he has still a lot but not most of haxier ones but that's not the problem
He has Bahamut at base key and it is his go-to when fighting to death/kill
how many creatures can he summon at once?

this is thr high 6-A keys, wouldn't summons that are way stronger be restricted?

how many creatures can he summon at once?
thought based summoning and he can summon 1 at a time but can have multiple active at the same time by repeatedly summoning
this is thr high 6-A keys, wouldn't summons that are way stronger be restricted?
they do not restrict the summoning of a stronger entity unless that entity summoned itself on its own will and not from the characters action

thought based summoning and he can summon 1 at a time but can have multiple active at the same time by repeatedly summoning
how much does he use in canon/in character?
they do not restrict the summoning of a stronger entity unless that entity summoned itself on its own will and not from the characters action
can this match be added if i restrict summons that would ap stomp?

I'm not sure how some restricted match up works
but I know characters like Giorno can have their GER restricted and still be added as a match
if it can work with Captain having baha restricted and still be added maybe it could work. maybe ask some members who knows about match up rules

whats Captains first move? what summons does he start with that aren't beyond High 6-A?

outside bahamut
he has 6 which is Yggdrassil/Colossus/Tiamat/Leviathan/Luminiera/Celeste/Mithra and other event summon that he only ever summons if really required
there is at least 30+ more from event iirc but most of them are rarely summoned in the story and one was summoned but only because they really needed his ability

is thr an anime/manga we can follow to use as a starting move? or is it like fallout where the MC opening move is anything basically.
anyway what does Yhwach Sternritter's Schrift do
yhwach starts by summoning actual fodder, then the 4 elites sternritters Lille, Gerard, Pernida, Askin and he can utilise the schrifts of sternritter that aren't present for defence notably nianzol.

Mobage in character is hard to tell other than the common one. Gran and Djeeta is the same personality-wise but Djeeta goes all out while Gran is far tamer with his approach which is always portrayed in anime adaptation. but for mobage we really think Captain will go all out so he'll probably summon spam primal beast if he sees his enemy summoning

listing them all would be hard so I'll list some that have no profile and are notable.
Veselago who can not only copy abilities but the person itself in a shadowy figure
Behemoth who has EE
Marduk who madness manip anyone into attacking him and creates monsters that copy the appearance of enemies
Oneiros who can trap them into the gallery of dreams and can even put souls into sleep with just her stare
Sharom who has willpower manip

Yggdrassil/Colossus/Tiamat/Leviathan/Luminiera/Celeste has profile so you can just check their base forms for their abilities

while they are being summoned they don't really have regeneration available since they only summon an avatar of the primal beast's true selves and they can demanifest if they ran out of power/energy in the summoned avatar form. AKA you damaged them significantly

Last edited:
You said the summoning was thought based, Can it be interrupted or is thr some cooldown in play?

Anyhow compared to one summon at a time, yhwach can summon multiple sternritters at once and thr first move is probably lilie who'd probably shoot him with space hax.

I should not have made a vs match with a character that has so many different summons thrs way too many variables sigh

in-game mechanics has a cooldown of once per turn and summoning the same one again takes a bit of turn
Story portrayal has no cooldown and can spam

we go with story portrayal and in some cases where it can summon 4 at the same time at max which is mostly Tiamat/Yggy/Colo/Levi

I'm not sure how some restricted match up works
but I know characters like Giorno can have their GER restricted and still be added as a match
if it can work with Captain having baha restricted and still be added maybe it could work. maybe ask some members who knows about match up rules
One can restrict something if that thing make the character change tier, for example, Giorno (and in general most of stand user irrc) change of tier with Golden Experience, summoners like Ritsuka for example have their own tier (9-C, likely 9-B) and can get other tiers with summons (generally 6-C), Ash have his own tier (9-B) and with summons other tier (High 7-A to 6-C. In the case of Ash he even have this demostrated as separated key 'By Himself | Pokémon Team'). Since Bahamut is 4-A in his lowest key as far I see then it should be possible to restrict him, I think the profile of Captain have to be changed to reflect in the tier his/her summons like most of other summoners, something like: 'High 6-A by himself, Varies from High 6-A to 4-A with summons' or something along this lines.

One can restrict something if that thing make the character change tier, for example, Giorno (and in general most of stand user irrc) change of tier with Golden Experience, summoners like Ritsuka for example have their own tier (9-C, likely 9-B) and can get other tiers with summons (generally 6-C), Ash have his own tier (9-B) and with summons other tier (High 7-A to 6-C. In the case of Ash he even have this demostrated as separated key 'By Himself | Pokémon Team'). Since Bahamut is 4-A in his lowest key as far I see then it should be possible to restrict him, I think the profile of Captain have to be changed to reflect in the tier his/her summons like most of other summoners, something like: 'High 6-A by himself, Varies from High 6-A to 4-A with summons' or something along this lines.
I'll consider that with the crt changes I'm proposing soon for primal beast. We have been thinking of changing Captain profile to be less of a cluster since it is hard to look at it and needs to be refined

Do you have a scan or clip for this?

Do they dissapear if captain dies?
They can still remain even if captain is dead since summoning them is basically calling the primal beast and having them send an avatar of themselves to assist them
but like I said they are just avatar so they can disappear with enough beating

as for scans this and this
for context Lyria and Captain can both summon the same way and their summoning is scaled to each other.

They can still remain even if captain is dead since summoning them is basically calling the primal beast and having them send an avatar of themselves to assist them
but like I said they are just avatar so they can disappear with enough beating
you say they can be beaten down with enough force but thr mid godly regen/AE/immortality kinda imply otherwise, well thr base forms don't have resistance to soul manip atleast which all the sternritters attack directly.

would it count as a win if captain is dead? or do they have to kill the summons aswell

you say they can be beaten down with enough force but thr mid godly regen/AE/immortality kinda imply otherwise, well thr base forms don't have resistance to soul manip atleast which all the sternritters attack directly.
AE and immortality/regen are from their true selves anyway. what was summoned is simply their avatar or summoned versions of themselves that they can manifest whenever they want and has their powers and strength

would it count as a win if captain is dead? or do they have to kill the summons aswell
not sure but IIRC if the result of their powers/abilities/summoning would kill their enemy eventually within the same fight it would be incon

not sure but IIRC if the result of their powers/abilities/summoning would kill their enemy eventually within the same fight it would be incon
do they have any undodgable skills/thought based/passives?
is thr a timer if the summoner dies or do they stay summoned indefinitely?

listing them all would be hard so I'll list some that have no profile and are notable.
Veselago who can not only copy abilities but the person itself in a shadowy figure
Behemoth who has EE
Marduk who madness manip anyone into attacking him and creates monsters that copy the appearance of enemies
Oneiros who can trap them into the gallery of dreams and can even put souls into sleep with just her stare
Sharom who has willpower manip

Yggdrassil/Colossus/Tiamat/Leviathan/Luminiera/Celeste has profile so you can just check their base forms for their abilities

while they are being summoned they don't really have regeneration available since they only summon an avatar of the primal beast's true selves and they can demanifest if they ran out of power/energy in the summoned avatar form. AKA you damaged them significantly
not sure how we account for summons that have no profile

looking at thr Base forms Yggdrassil/Colossus/Tiamat/Leviathan/Luminiera/Celeste they seem suceptible to soul hax/spatial hax/biological hax/death and poison hax. etc
any other forms?

how do (atleast 4 i guess) summons stop a beam that dura negs/ignores space from one shotting captain?

do they have any undodgable skills/thought based/passives?
is thr a timer if the summoner dies or do they stay summoned indefinitely?
they stay summoned unless they willingly left or they fight. they don't really have a time limit of sort

not sure how we account for summons that have no profile
we mostly just take their abilities anyway which are listed if not available in captain profiles already and all of the scales to both Tiamat and ifrit who are all High 6-A by scalingg

looking at thr Base forms Yggdrassil/Colossus/Tiamat/Leviathan/Luminiera/Celeste they seem suceptible to soul hax/spatial hax/biological hax/death and poison hax. etc
any other forms?
they don't which I plan to fix with a CRT soon but I don't think it will affect this match up anyway in my opinion at least

how do (atleast 4 i guess) summons stop a beam that dura negs/ignores space from one shotting captain?
Tiamat Illusion and mirror image + veil usually makes them invulnerable to attacks that targets specifically and not AOE and she applies this to every allies
Yggy has a passive that uses empathic manip to make enemies target her more than her allies

if Captain summons Celeste it will be much harder since Celeste steals the death of anyone and she can seal usage of abilities as well

Tiamat Illusion and mirror image + veil usually makes them invulnerable to attacks that targets specifically and not AOE and she applies this to every allies
the profile states its invulnerability to physical attacks and negative effects with veil. don't think her party buff will help against the haxes listed
Yggy has a passive that uses empathic manip to make enemies target her more than her allies
her base only has resistance to sound/text manip, she gets one shot by lillie honestly
if Captain summons Celeste it will be much harder since Celeste steals the death of anyone and she can seal usage of abilities as well
celeste seems like a problem tho, idk how fast she goes for powernull does it null multiple people at once?

the profile states its invulnerability to physical attacks and negative effects with veil. don't think her party buff will help against the haxes listed

her base only has resistance to sound/text manip, she gets one shot by lillie honestly
yeah make sense but having yggy targetted first gives Captain time to realize what he is fighting against. if he knew or feel them with enhanced senses extrasensory and such he would probably go with celeste since Celeste is good against spiritual entities and soul lifeforms
celeste seems like a problem tho, idk how fast she goes for powernull does it null multiple people at once?
it nulls the entire party so yeah basically multiple people at once
it is part of her fog attacks which really does a lot. her strong EE against soul and spirit can be a wincon for captain
fog is pretty instant as well since it covered the entire island when she arrived

while Yhwach is Lille undodgeable spactial attack before he realize he needs to summon celeste

it nulls the entire party so yeah basically multiple people at once
it is part of her fog attacks which really does a lot. her strong EE against soul and spirit can be a wincon for captain
fog is pretty instant as well since it covered the entire island when she arrived
does everything in the fog get powernulled? can i get scan of how this fog works exactly?
while Yhwach is Lille undodgeable spactial attack before he realize he needs to summon celeste
?
just to clarify Lille ability x axis spatial attack is undodgable in the sense it has no travel time, if you have some form of precog or skilled users with knowledge of his ability can kinda aimdodge.

does everything in the fog get powernulled? can i get scan of how this fog works exactly?
Null void. Debuff works in granblue as something you cannot dodge unless you set up protection or veil against it or resistance to make it miss by the virtue of resisting it
skill seal basically seals all ability usage and nulls them in a way that even if you cast/use it it won't work. also accompanied by other myriad of status affliction which I doubt affect quincy since they are soul/spirit anyway only the skill seal
just to clarify Lille ability x axis spatial attack is undodgable in the sense it has no travel time, if you have some form of precog or skilled users with knowledge of his ability can kinda aimdodge.
yeah undodgeable and ignore conventional durability iirc so it will most likely 1 shot Captain if he isn't aware of its ability
I don't remember MC having precog on-base keys but he encountered abilities similar but I don't think he will know about it unless he sees it/ observed it first

btw how high is the AP for yhwach and the other quinjcy High 6-A rating

Captain upscale from Ifrit's 183petatons surface wipe and Tiamat manipulating all the air around the world

also accompanied by other myriad of status affliction which I doubt affect quincy since they are soul/spirit anyway only the skill seal
if they don't have the resistance, it'd likely work on them tbh thr souls/spirits but besides invisibility/soul manip they operate just like humans its why thr barred from getting mid godly.

Yhwach has resistance against powernull being he can restore his powers, how does celeste or Captain deal with power absorption?
and gerard has resistance to powernull aswell altho im not sure if he has it in his base form

Celeste is elusive and the crew needed to scour the entire island just for them to find her real body amidst the fog
absorbing one of her avatars she scatters alongside the fog doesn't really do anything

Captain on the other hand i don't remember him resisting power absorption only power mimicry and duplication against veselago

Last edited:
Back