• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone knows who is active supporter of Evangelion pls tell me so I can inform them or inform them about this match

anyway Captain Starts by summoning Bahamut thought based

Anyone knows who is active supporter of Evangelion pls tell me so I can inform them or inform them about this match

anyway Captain Starts by summoning Bahamut thought based
any proof that the captain starts with Bahumut ? you know, a reason that he would ue it specifically instead of the dozens other

also, Adam passivelly quantum/soul/mind yeets with his anti-A.T. field

any proof that the captain starts with Bahumut ? because he has dozens of other summons, so the chances of him usig him first are low without proof

also, Adam passivelly quantum/soul/mind yeets with his anti-A.T. field
Base form Captain doesn't have a good set of primal beast to summon and only has around 6 aside from Bahamut

Bahamut himself also watches over him and interferes whenever he is at death door often awakening Lyria and Vyrn's innate powers to manifest

and Bahamut is the first summon he gained and always summon him to either just amp himself or to summon him directly to end the fight.

Bahamut's Passive Ragnarok field is Atomization/Soul/mind is resisted by Captain,
Also, resist madness manip on a planetary scale via fighting Marduk

Captain resists every single one of those abilities...
Quantum matter manipulation >>> Atomic Matter Manipulation, so he isn't resisting it

also, his mind/soul manipulation isn't of specified potency, so it can't be assume to be enough to resist Adam's planetary

Base form Captain doesn't have a good set of primal beast to summon and only has around 6 aside from Bahamut
so a 1/6 chance, and even then if he just doesn't open with a normal attack

Bahamut himself also watches over him and interferes whenever he is at death door often awakening Lyria and Vyrn's innate powers to manifest
mind giving an exemple of that happening ? also, i feel like it counts as outside help if it summons himself

and Bahamut is the first summon he gained and always summon him to either just amp himself or to summon him directly to end the fight.
just because it's his first it doesn't mean it's his first to go

Bahamut's Passive Ragnarok field is Atomization/Soul/mind is resisted by Captain,
Also, resist madness manip on a planetary scale via fighting Marduk
and said resistance don't look enough

also, his profile doesn't mention Marduk's fear being planetary, so mind showing proof of that ?

Bahamut is actually more or less the go to summon across, Captain had to be told specificly in a story event to not use whose first respond to a army of normal human soldiers whom he had no personal connection whatsoever was "Lets blast them with Bahamut"

also, his profile doesn't mention Marduk's fear being planetary, so mind showing proof of that ?
Marduk Description in the in-game journal
so a 1/6 chance, and even then if he just doesn't open with a normal attack
He rarely summons the other 6 let alone summon celeste and lumi who she never summoned in story
only Tiamat Colossus Yggdrassil and Leviathan
but even then these primal beast appears out of their own volition
Mobage has them being summoned instantly from either Plea (Shiva was even able to attack before manifesting here), Thought, and if the primal beast wants to help unconditionally. which for Bahamut case is he is there protecting Captain because he always watches over him for he carries both vessel necessary for his 2 parts to merge again

and always summon Bahamut against entities they really need to kill or destroy
let me grab some scans and instances

also, i feel like it counts as outside help if it summons himself
I mean most smurfs are protected by higher entities that either protect them from death or ensure their fate to prevent them from dying like Gilgamesh from unwritten

and as for Bahamut he doesn't need to manifest to use his hax outside his passive where he would create the Ragnarok field when manifested

Bahamut is actually more or less the go to summon across, Captain had to be told specificly in a story event to not use whose first respond to a army of normal human soldiers whom he had no personal connection whatsoever was "Lets blast them with Bahamut"
that makes me wonder, why doesn't he just downscale to Bahamut if he uses it that much ? Does he canonically just stomp all early bosses or something ?

Marduk Description in the in-game journal
well, that is planetary, but you know, there's the fact that Grandblue's planet is a bunch of islands so i doubt they have the same amount as a full fledged world

He rarely summons the other 6 let alone summon celeste and lumi who she never summoned in story
only Tiamat Colossus Yggdrassil and Leviathan
k

but even then these primal beast appears out of their own volition
Mobage has them being summoned instantly from either Plea (Shiva was even able to attack before manifesting here), Thought, and if the primal beast wants to help unconditionally. which for Bahamut case is he is there protecting Captain because he always watches over him for he carries both vessel necessary for his 2 parts to merge again
again, pretty sure someone wllingly summoning itself falls under outside help and thus is not allowed

and always summon Bahamut against entities they really need to kill or destroy
let me grab some scans and instances
Captain doesn't know that Adam is something that they really needs to kill/destroy

I mean most smurfs are protected by higher entities that either protect them from death or ensure their fate to prevent them from dying like Gilgamesh from unwritten

and as for Bahamut he doesn't need to manifest to use his hax outside his passive where he would create the Ragnarok field when manifested
passive protection doesn't count as outside help, but active protection counts as it

that makes me wonder, why doesn't he just downscale to Bahamut if he uses it that much ? Does he canonically just stomp all early bosses or something ?
he doesn't kill primal beast and only calms them because each primal beast he encounters plays a significant role on protecting islands. also for story plots

well, that is planetary, but you know, there's the fact that Grandblue's planet is a bunch of islands so i doubt they have the same amount as a full fledged world
Sky-doms are a size of a continent and there are 7-9 sky-doms and the size of islands varies greatly from being small with just a mountain to having multiple kingdoms in a single island to massive archipelago

they are a full fledge world and is always stated as that
again, pretty sure someone wllingly summoning itself falls under outside help and thus is not allowed
then that cannot work but doesn't stop Captain from summoning him first because he is the go-to when destroying entities
Captain doesn't know that Adam is something that they really needs to kill/destroy
He knows he needs to kill Adam because this is a versus match-up. and whenever they encounter an entity that threatens the skydom they are willing to use everything
such as chaos beast whose will take over the skydom and bring chaos

@Overlord775 There are tons of bosses that Captain dosnt want to murk to high heavens and back. For example the 6 Omega summons (Tiamat and the rest) were innocent and were made to rampage by actual bad guys. Not only that, they are important for islands eco systems.

Is captain resisting above baseline resistance at least 10^30 mind and soul hax + micro quantum destruction, also I don't see regen on Bahamut's page so if he gets summoned he is getting merked omega hard unless his resistances are 4D

Is captain resisting above baseline resistance at least 10^30 mind and soul hax + micro quantum destruction, also I don't see regen on Bahamut's page so if he gets summoned he is getting merked omega hard unless his resistances are 4D
Bahamut passively powernulls that is part of his Ragnarok Field which powernulls harmful hax aimed against him, he nullifies all kinds of abilities even Erasure from Timeline, as seen here where they are attempted to be erased by Akasha
Also I'm pretty sure Bahamut should have Mid-Godly Regen via primal beast physiology. beside Bahamut is a half of the Creator who created the laws of physics in Granblue Fantasy as part of Providence as such he can powernull it

as for mind manipulation, the 4 primal beast powers inside Lyria/Captain can reject This that was performed by this Guy who can mind manip and mind hijack using the 4th axis which is time allowing him to mind manip them from past present and future once he mapped them.

Last edited:
That read far more like mind control, not mind hax, with adam rather than controlling the mind up and nukes it and your ego, and lets your soul go free by just breaking your at feild

Well he was melting their brain and mind away that way as well not just mind-controlling them, he specifically tried to mind control because one was able to resist it and the Automagod was moving and attacking him to completely put his action to stop
he is doing all at the same time while manipulating T-axis so even if they try to remove any physical and metaphysical connection to him he can still affect them because they are still connected in time.

as for soul manip resistance, that scales with Bahamut's EE from his Aura which also affects the soul and concept of the target, and from the weapons created with the fragments of his power has enough range to affect the entire Sky which is the sky-realm. and the lore has stated that Sky-realm has undergone multiple Rebirth and Destruction thanks to Bahamut

then that cannot work but doesn't stop Captain from summoning him first because he is the go-to when destroying entities
Passive is faster than thinking to summon, so he gets murked before he has the chance to

He knows he needs to kill Adam because this is a versus match-up. and whenever they encounter an entity that threatens the skydom they are willing to use everything
such as chaos beast whose will take over the skydom and bring chaos
actually no, that's not what SBA does. It just makes the character willing to kill, it doesn't give any information to the characters nor does it make them "I need to yeet this idiot the first instant i can" as that's Bloodlusted

Sky-doms are a size of a continent and there are 7-9 sky-doms and the size of islands varies greatly from being small with just a mountain to having multiple kingdoms in a single island to massive archipelago
"Size of a continent" doesn't really mean much, Australia is a continent and it's relativelly small

also multiple kingdom isn't very impressive, since without size it's meaningless

anyway, just the fact that they don't have oceans means that it's VERY unlikely that they come close since that's where most life resides

Well he was melting their brain and mind away that way as well not just mind-controlling them, he specifically tried to mind control because one was able to resist it and the Automagod was moving and attacking him to completely put his action to stop
he is doing all at the same time while manipulating T-axis so even if they try to remove any physical and metaphysical connection to him he can still affect them because they are still connected in time.
... don't see the correlation between him manipulating the time and mind manipulation. At best, that's just messing with past of a target, not increesed potency

as for soul manip resistance, that scales with Bahamut's EE from his Aura which also affects the soul and concept of the target, and from the weapons created with the fragments of his power has enough range to affect the entire Sky which is the sky-realm. and the lore has stated that Sky-realm has undergone multiple Rebirth and Destruction thanks to Bahamut
that's a big stretch, you can't scale Bahamut's soul destructio to it's power output

that's a big stretch, you can't scale Bahamut's soul destructio to it's power output
that is because the action of rebirth and destruction or creating a world is basically reducing all existence back to its purest form. he is rebirthing everything and everyone with that destruction
"Size of a continent" doesn't really mean much, Australia is a continent and it's relativelly small

also multiple kingdom isn't very impressive, since without size it's meaningless

anyway, just the fact that they don't have oceans means that it's VERY unlikely that they come close since that's where most life resides
it has oceans. there literally are islands with oceans in it and there is one massive archipelago where each island have oceans just flowing out to the bottom of the sky, the reason why they don't run out of seawater is because of Leviathan who regulates it. if you want to change it and claim Sky-realm is a smaller world than normal feel free to make CRT.

besides mind manipulating lifeforms that aren't as intelligent as humans affect the potency of mind manip. speaking of intelligent lifeforms Sky-realm also possessed Dragons and True Dragons which dwarfs the already intelligent lifeforms that are Humans, Erunes, Draph, and Harvin. not only that the island where Marduk resides his powers is literally used to train soldiers to resist mind manipulation and his awakening can affect even those who already resisted his trials with mind/madness type 2 manipulation attempts towards the target. and the reason Marduk is sealed in the first place is that people on that island created a weapon to counteract his abilities and seal him alongside his power. at the very least the layer of his mind manipulation is above by 1 layer and works even against people who resist normal mind manipulation he does in the trial while sealed and it affects all creatures and the crew defeated him alongside Sutera who is wielding the arcane bow of sealing to seal him back again.

Either way, i can't seem to find any resistance to quantum manip so I guess that can work and its passive (also checked how fast the LCL quantum manip works and its instant) best I can find for Captain resistance in base form is sub-atomic with Alchemist Astray and Nigredo deconstruction idk how to translate Prima Materia to science word anyway

Last edited:
that is because the action of rebirth and destruction or creating a world is basically reducing all existence back to its purest form. he is rebirthing everything and everyone with that destruction
a bit flimsy, but ok, though Captain was affected by Bahamut's mind manipulation, so why would he even scale to this ?

it has oceans. there literally are islands with oceans in it and there is one massive archipelago where each island have oceans just flowing out to the bottom of the sky, the reason why they don't run out of seawater is because of Leviathan who regulates it. if you want to change it and claim Sky-realm is a smaller world than normal feel free to make CRT.

besides mind manipulating lifeforms that aren't as intelligent as humans affect the potency of mind manip. speaking of intelligent lifeforms Sky-realm also possessed Dragons and True Dragons which dwarfs the already intelligent lifeforms that are Humans, Erunes, Draph, and Harvin. not only that the island where Marduk resides his powers is literally used to train soldiers to resist mind manipulation and his awakening can affect even those who already resisted his trials with mind/madness type 2 manipulation attempts towards the target. and the reason Marduk is sealed in the first place is that people on that island created a weapon to counteract his abilities and seal him alongside his power. at the very least the layer of his mind manipulation is above by 1 layer and works even against people who resist normal mind manipulation he does in the trial while sealed and it affects all creatures and the crew defeated him alongside Sutera who is wielding the arcane bow of sealing to seal him back again.
https://granblue.fandom.com/wiki/World

None of the inslands look continent size to me.

all living beings in Neos Genesis Evangelion posses an A.T. field, so that doesn't apply here (also that thread ended with no result)

also, if we talk layers, Adam is 2 since his anti-AT field can break down that of angels, which's is much stronger than that of humans

anyway, yeah, none of this matters, quantum manipulation GG

https://granblue.fandom.com/wiki/World

None of the inslands look continent size to me.
those islands are just islands of one skydom the game is only at the 3rd skydom and that wiki is the old one that only covers the first skydom
and they are just the main island from the story, not the event story which where 3 kingdoms are/ another large kingdom rivaling Erste empire who currently have jurisdiction to the majority archipelagos in the main story

also in-game art contradicts in-game description for example that art from port breeze is only The mainland which is Eingana Island

also, the fact that they are above the land by a certain degree means the land itself has to have spaces between them because they are elevated and the world is a sphere.
a bit flimsy, but ok, though Captain was affected by Bahamut's mind manipulation, so why would he even scale to this ?
*Soul destruction/manip
Bahamut's fear manip is on his howl which covers the entire sky-realm

all living beings in Neos Genesis Evangelion posses an A.T. field, so that doesn't apply here (also that thread ended with no result)
um no that's just DarkMed saying that's how they rate potency and the Mind manip page itself said its case by case depending on how the process is done

also fair point on A.T. Field
anyway, yeah, none of this matters, quantum manipulation GG
is it his AT field that are passive or the Soul/mind/Deconstruction(Quarks)
cause the durability mentioned the AT field being activated

as for quantum gg or quarks gg. I'm still checking what prima material is because in Alchemy it is considered the indivisible form of matter that is pure energy which Nigredo was decaying everything back to it and itself that captain resisted

but yeah the mind manip seems stronger so even if decon can be resisted idk about mind manip

Back