• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

I haven't played the Granblue Fantasy game in a long time since I left the game, and I just noticed that there is a nyarlathotep on gbf, is there any lore explanation about this character?

I haven't played the Granblue Fantasy game in a long time since I left the game, and I just noticed that there is a nyarlathotep on gbf, is there any lore explanation about this character?
None.
Literally zero context about it. Though since it became a summon Granblue might be planning to tackle such topic somewhere far into the future

She's listed as primal beast although primal beast is basically a lot of things already anyway

And it fine.

I just hope gbf get solid 1-C feat and statement soon
we have 1-C feat and statement already
max will be either 7D or 8D
depending on how Astral Realm will be rated since Crimson Horizon/Otherworld as a measuring stick for Dimensional heirarchy wouldn't really work anymore because they are beyond the dimensional barriers of the franchise. (and yeah we also have a primal beast that can break through the multiverse outside granblue which is Shadowverse and such and they are canon and afaik in Shadowverse anime we have characters of the same scale)

1-A at best would be possibly. it is not solid yet but it basically has multiple statement that could support it.

shadowverse and gbf are linked in one verse?

I thought there was only one author who was similar to Rage of Bahamut

shadowverse and gbf are linked in one verse?

I thought there was only one author who was similar to Rage of Bahamut
they are pretty much linked as cygames verse
Pricon (Pecorine casually entered during april fools event as well and even promoted her own series)
Shadowverse (Rowen Appeared during april fools event)
Shadowverse anime (Light Tenryu is the only one who isn't aware he was in an alternate world)

all under cygames as collabs.
can it be 1B even though I doubt it a bit but who knows there will be new cosmology feats later in the game?
Might be. We still have yet to known what is beyond the boundary (Holy Seat Genesis) and the Boundary is basically beyond the bounds of dimensions already.
we only learned about the boundary which is where all of the timelines happens simultaneously in a single moment and all the information on all of time exist and is said to to be the Power of Omnipotent but the Omnipotent resides beyond the boundary not within it

we have 1-C feat and statement already
max will be either 7D or 8D
depending on how Astral Realm will be rated since Crimson Horizon/Otherworld as a measuring stick for Dimensional heirarchy wouldn't really work anymore because they are beyond the dimensional barriers of the franchise. (and yeah we also have a primal beast that can break through the multiverse outside granblue which is Shadowverse and such and they are canon and afaik in Shadowverse anime we have characters of the same scale)

1-A at best would be possibly. it is not solid yet but it basically has multiple statement that could support it.
nice

So I'm making an elaborate counterargument in case my verse gets downgraded so debates will be faster and easier to handle
at the very lest from what i gather
Dimensions having no order in math
Timelines needing to be proven.
and above dimension argument is only +1 of the entirety of verse cosmology reach
7D seems to still be the lowball (Guess i was right to lowball tiers)

Sky realm - 3D+Time (4D) our regular universe. Also has countless branching timelines so its 2-B at best

Primal Beast - HDE (4D) from Astral Power. Far larger than regular timeline overloads someone who can perceive data across spacetime (Past to future)

Astral Realm - 4D+Timeline (5D) Primal Beast and Astral Origin. World identical to Sky-realm but with Astral Powers and functions with a timeline as shown how its timeline follows the same pace as Sky-realm but treats Sky-realms time as mere surface on the river in one of their primal beast's pocket dimension

Otherworld - 6D (unknown if fully spatial or not due to their nature to not exist at all). Treated as a higher dimension even to astrals that weakness and strength is irrelevant and would require a power equivalent of not higher to its dimensionality to affect and be unaffected by it. Capable of manipulating Timelines which included Astrals and Primal Beast. Transcends dimensional barriers, Space, time and no dimensional barrier can stand in their way when it comes to invasion as long as death and decay exist on those dimensions. Defeated only by the boundary.

Boundary - 7D Basically treats all of time as one or happening simultaneously. Said to be the power of God

Estalucia/Holy Seat Genesis/Etemenanki - 7D still. All possessed the nature of God that even a small amount of it from the boundary is capable of toppling even Otherworlders. Can only be reached by otherworlds if they make a direct connection to it and not something they can breach even with their nature to ignore dimensional barrier. Holy Seat Genesis being the Throne of the Omnipotent

Back