• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

People will not see Large Planet level Luffy coming in this wiki

police-coco.gif

Zoro is now confirmed a unit along with Sanji as duo character

And Luffy will have 5 star uncap 😳

Last edited:
I feel that GBF has a same fate with Puella Magi Series: Dying Zombie state (almost 0 supporters activity with only one or two members active)

Finally i'm getting some progress into updating the profiles. Captain just need a bit more abilities added and Profile format overhaul then I can start working on other characters slowly.

Granblue :

ah sheit more lore dumps that probably involves Blue hair lore and will change Captain's profile again

Abandon Captain, focus on making the profiles for the rest of GBF chars instead :v
He is crucial. But his crucial ability has been added now. I'll just skip profile format and start adding character. Thinking of adding Freak of Nature since last event touched my heart

Morphe and Phoebe were added just weeks ago.

Mah baby

gonna pit her Against doomsday

Last edited:
Captain lost acausality type 2 only to get it back again with King's testament and King's Eye.

Also the True King is a beast. He defeated the invisible hand which destroyed all existence in another branch including all primal beast and dragons. Although he defeated it and they returned it to the void. Its back again as if it did not die

Captain lost acausality type 2 only to get it back again with King's testament and King's Eye.

Also the True King is a beast. He defeated the invisible hand which destroyed all existence in another branch including all primal beast and dragons. Although he defeated it and they returned it to the void. Its back again as if it did not die
In Danchou we trust

Back